• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

JesusJuice

Noory is lurking in this thread and responding to specific posts on air.

Zetaspeak

I don't listen to open lines, what did he say.

Turned it on, woman ask how can stories on C2C site not be considered fake news. Jorch says those stories don't hurt anybody so they are okay.

The last caller before break was all over the place. Says too much focus on stories that don't  matter like JFK. But want C2C to do more stories on it (wait what?) Also profess his love for Trump.

Zetaspeak

Wow amazing story by Jorch. He was sleeping and heard the doorbell ring. He went to the door and went to the door and no one was there! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT

Uh I don't know maybe I guy rang the wrong door, noticed and went next door to the correct house.

I am really glad I stayed up for this

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 25, 2017, 02:35:21 AM
...The last caller before break was all over the place. Says too much focus on stories that don't  matter like JFK. But want C2C to do more stories on it (wait what?) Also profess his love for Trump.

Ha I caught that.  First he says we need to just 'move on' since none of that conspiracy stuff matters.  Then whipsaws back saying actually we need more reporting on it all.  Then flips again saying c2c has already beaten those stories into the ground so many times so what's the point.  Then re-flips on his flip saying everyone there does a good job there so maybe there's still more to talk about.  George could've just let that guy continue having a conversation with himself and left early.

goldendeal

Quote from: zeebo on January 25, 2017, 03:42:58 AM
Ha I caught that.  First he says we need to just 'move on' since none of that conspiracy stuff matters.  Then whipsaws back saying actually we need more reporting on it all.  Then flips again saying c2c has already beaten those stories into the ground so many times so what's the point.  Then re-flips on his flip saying everyone there does a good job there so maybe there's still more to talk about.  George could've just let that guy continue having a conversation with himself and left early.

He leaves early on most nights anyway, right? Even when he is there....What's worse is when Linda Moulton Howe is on  I swear Jorch goes home for a nap, or at the very least goes to Ihop for coffee. Comes back to the studio after an hour and says "uh huh, what about those thunder birds Linda, I just love thunder birds"  and then goes back to Ihop for pancakes.

Dateline

Somehow, it sounds like he has waffles every night.

CornyCrow

Quote from: goldendeal on January 25, 2017, 04:30:29 AM

He leaves early on most nights anyway, right? Even when he is there....What's worse is when Linda Moulton Howe is on  I swear Jorch goes home for a nap, or at the very least goes to Ihop for coffee. Comes back to the studio after an hour and says "uh huh, what about those thunder birds Linda, I just love thunder birds"  and then goes back to Ihop for pancakes.
Yes.  Remember the time when Linda asked George a question, paused, and then 'George, are you there, George?"  You could hear the panic in her voice, thinking of filling the dead air herself.  Finally, after repeated proddings from Linda, he answered. 

ItsOver

That's when Jorch is at his best.  When he's not there.

zeebo

"Conversations Carbohydrates with Linda".

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on January 25, 2017, 12:41:23 PM
"Conversations Carbohydrates with Linda".
Hahaha...tune in teeewmorrow night for LMH, while Jorch and Tommee wolf down some waffles.

"Hureee-up, Tommee!  It's almost time to say "uh, huh."

Ciardelo

ragheads?  ??? Don't call hm on it; Stay classy Jorch. And then the guest uses "Jewess"

I'm pretty sure the guest was trolling C2C  :(

ItsOver

C2CAM  TONIGHT
JAN 25
TECHNOLOGY OVERLOAD/ INNER-EARTH
First Half: Psychotherapist and interfaith minister Nancy Colier will discuss how our reliance on technology is rapidly changing the way each of us experiences life, and exacerbates problems like the bullying of children, escalating it to vicious online attacks.

Any bets poor little Jorchy will bring up "Thuh Haterz?"

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 25, 2017, 01:22:54 AM
What a lame guest but aren't they all?  This guy who is a proclaimed expert on intelligence agencies knows nothing more than anybody who reads Wikipedia. He hasn't said one thing that isn't very common knowledge.
I've never heard The Thirty Years War called "a punch-up" before. So far I like him, seems to be a bit barmy old Brit.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2017, 03:21:53 PM
C2CAM  TONIGHT
JAN 25
TECHNOLOGY OVERLOAD/ INNER-EARTH
First Half: Psychotherapist and interfaith minister Nancy Colier will discuss how our reliance on technology is rapidly changing the way each of us experiences life, and exacerbates problems like the bullying of children, escalating it to vicious online attacks

Any bets poor little Jorchy will bring up "Thuh Haterz?"

Not until he delves into online bullying of children.

Of all the issues surrounding the way our lives are changing due to technology, that's what C2C is highlighting in their ''Upcoming Show'' notes.   

Juan Cena

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 25, 2017, 02:55:58 AM
Wow amazing story by Jorch. He was sleeping and heard the doorbell ring. He went to the door and went to the door and no one was there! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT

Uh I don't know maybe I guy rang the wrong door, noticed and went next door to the correct house.

I am really glad I stayed up for this

Even Mormons won't wait at the door forever?

Dateline

Help me with this.  There has been subtle discussions about Norry receiving benefits from his adds on Critical Health.com  This includes the segments with the veterinarians.

Now, there is a new sponsor for Coast, healthylooking.com.  If you click on this you are at the brand Jeunesse.  Mark Rollings, the president for  Paranormal Date.com that Norry advertises on Coast is affiliated with Jeunesse, too.  It is hidden, but it is there.  Is Norry receiving benefits from this advertising relationship, too?  Don't know for sure, but it is a very cozy relationship.  Should there be some type of disclosure? 

Ciardelo

QuoteEverybody needs to go unhook, get out in the country and turn their devices off.

sNoory guest while broadcasting worldwide on various devices.

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 26, 2017, 12:25:34 AM
https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam/status/824479768628359168

Hahahahaha!  Skin care products.  Yep...Noory is taking the show in another direction.  Oh wait.  He said yesterday he wasn't.  What a lying twat.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dateline on January 26, 2017, 12:21:43 AM
Help me with this.  There has been subtle discussions about Norry receiving benefits from his adds on Critical Health.com  This includes the segments with the veterinarians.

Now, there is a new sponsor for Coast, healthylooking.com.  If you click on this you are at the brand Jeunesse.  Mark Rollings, the president for  Paranormal Date.com that Norry advertises on Coast is affiliated with Jeunesse, too.  It is hidden, but it is there.  Is Norry receiving benefits from this advertising relationship, too?  Don't know for sure, but it is a very cozy relationship.  Should there be some type of disclosure? 

Native Advertising

QuoteProduct placement (embedded marketing) is a precursor to native advertising. Instead of embedded marketing's technique of placing the product within the content, in native marketing the product and content are merged. Because of this merger of advertising and content, the legal status of native advertising is uncertain,[1] and the Federal Trade Commission held a workshop on advertorials and other disguised advertising in 2013.[2][3]

Dateline

Next, look for shows on skin care and make-up tips.

Upcoming shows include how to put on clown make-up with Norry the model.

Quote from: Dateline on January 26, 2017, 12:51:16 AM

Scheduled for next week,  Revlon's new spokesm..err...thing.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2017, 12:45:20 AM
sNoory guest while broadcasting worldwide on various devices.
And Jorch pushing Coast Insider, where you can spend lots of time on line "having fun!"  LOL

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on January 26, 2017, 12:51:16 AM

Next up, "Jorch goes to the spa." I hope Tommee appreciates all that Jorch does to look good for him.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 26, 2017, 01:06:32 AM
And Jorch pushing Coast Insider, where you can spend lots of time on line "having fun!"  LOL
"Nancy, we've got your website hooked up at Coasttocoastam.com"

Said George Noory without a trace of irony.

zeebo

Quote...the Federal Trade Commission held a workshop on advertorials and other disguised advertising in 2013

Like those late nite tv "Special Reports" and "Important Announcements" where supposed "interviews" take place around official-looking "newsdesks".   ::)

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on January 26, 2017, 02:47:40 AM
Like those late nite tv "Special Reports" and "Important Announcements" where supposed "interviews" take place around official-looking "newsdesks".   ::)
That's a form of it, yes. But what is sneakier is using the ACTUAL news shows to promote products. Like those product launches from Apple, new app stories, etc. And perhaps now with Jorch using his show to promote products he owns.

This guy:

Used to be a news anchor here in Tulsa. He was a real nice guy and used to frequently come into the restaurant I worked at after his nightly broadcast. (no turkeee sammiches tho) He left to seek fame and fortune and now he does a lot of infomercial work. Time has not been kind to him, he looks all puffy and bloated now.  :(

http://www.boblosure.com/

JesusJuice

The guest has been ranting in support of Trump and against the media and the globalists. He warned of the false Messiah and says to invest in gold.

The topic is hollow Earth theory.