• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 01:56:36 AM
Hilarious! A bunch of people here who would've been willing to give someone as corrupt as Hillary a free skate are now bitching about fairness. BEST. ELECTION. EVAR!  ;D
Ikr?

Dateline

It's Monday.  Back to Norry and fake news.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dateline on January 23, 2017, 10:57:30 PM
It's Monday.  Back to Norry and fake news.

Pelton's the guest. Not much reason to tune in tonight.

I may have to relisten to some Brainscratch or something.

Zetaspeak

C2C doing a report on fake news is like Olympics accusing FIFA of corruption  on how they select their  host city.  :P

Zetaspeak

"You know this show is normally  positive" - Norry

WTF  :o. Since when? Yesterday?

michio

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 24, 2017, 12:07:31 AM
C2C doing a report on fake news is like Olympics accusing FIFA of corruption  on how they select their  host city.  :P

Georgie is too dishonest to report on himself and his show, the money is too good. Birther Corsi was on tonight because he and Georgie just want the truth, and this is why Georgie has given Corsi a home to spread his Birther crap.  C2C under sNoory is the age of hard facts being irrelevant while "alternative facts" trump all.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 24, 2017, 12:07:31 AM
Top Right

Dateline

A Coast Insider is money in Norry's pocket.

Dateline

Norry, crowds and throngs of mice everywhere thank you for your contribution to their health and well-being.  The torn up and chewed up pages of thrown away Norry books make excellent mice nests. 

Zetaspeak

I am surprised  Juan Cena is so negative  with Pelton. For this sort of topic, I think he's pretty good . Unless you are talking about the subject in general.

Thanks Ciardelo

Zetaspeak

"Trump sighned 3 executive orders and media was all over it, Obama sighned... what a ZILLION and no media covers is" - Norry

Umm not really Jorge, Obama sighned 277 (34.6 a yr ) lowest per year of any Prez since the late 1800s when Grover Cleveland  was Prez.

As for Jorch complaining about media talking about Trump executive  order, the guy literally  invited them in to promote him signing it .

But lets get back with Jorge lectures  everybody about fake news

goldendeal

OK, that's it. I am convinced the caller "Cornelius” calls using different names. I have heard him call more times than I care to admit and I can swear it’s the same voice. What baffles me is you will get a caller that says they have been trying for years to get through and then here comes Cornelius getting in on every show, possibly more operating under an alias. The bullets, bible and beans is just not funny anymore, in fact it never was, but par for some of Jorch's low brow friends he has planted to call into the show. 

Dateline

I think the segments just got shorter tonight.  From the bottom of the hour until interviewing started again there was a total ten minutes of break and advertising.    He goes off about six before the hour.  That means that advertising is fifty percent of the half hour.  Informercial, yes it is infomative. 

Zetaspeak

I am starting  to see Juan Cena reasoning  for skipping the show

Both guys seem clueless  about the wiki emails.They are confusing  the Hillary server story and DNC wiki story.

Come on, this is basic stuff.

Now back to C2C critizing the media.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 24, 2017, 01:57:56 AM
I am starting  to see Juan Cena reasoning  for skipping the show

Both guys seem clueless  about the wiki emails.They are confusing  the Hillary server story and DNC wiki story.

Come on, this is basic stuff.

Now back to C2C critizing the media.
:snort:

I switched it off last hour.  ;)

Zetaspeak

I am sure goldendeal will appreciate that Cornelius called again towards the end of the second hour  ;)

Current guest is talking about "adult coloring book"  I think Jorch thinks its something to do with nudity.

"If you are driving don't look at your rear view mirror" Yeah great suggestion Norry

Quote from: Dateline on January 24, 2017, 01:44:36 AM
I think the segments just got shorter tonight.  From the bottom of the hour until interviewing started again there was a total ten minutes of break and advertising.    He goes off about six before the hour.  That means that advertising is fifty percent of the half hour.  Informercial, yes it is infomative.
It varies. And sometimes the ads from local stations actually cut into the show too.  And, sometimes the local station starts the show on time, other times anywhere up to 15 minutes after.  So variable.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 24, 2017, 02:27:41 AM
I am sure goldendeal will appreciate that Cornelius called again towards the end of the second hour  ;)

Current guest is talking about "adult coloring book"  I think Jorch thinks its something to do with nudity.

"If you are driving don't look at your rear view mirror" Yeah great suggestion Norry
That's a great idea, adult-adult coloring books! What color is wet look!

goldendeal

I want to hear the story of the man that drank Super Beets (black cherry flavor ) then turned into a zombie.  :-\

Morgus

Quote from: goldendeal on January 24, 2017, 01:36:51 AM
OK, that's it. I am convinced the caller "Cornelius” calls using different names. I have heard him call more times than I care to admit and I can swear it’s the same voice. What baffles me is you will get a caller that says they have been trying for years to get through and then here comes Cornelius getting in on every show, possibly more operating under an alias. The bullets, bible and beans is just not funny anymore, in fact it never was, but par for some of Jorch's low brow friends he has planted to call into the show.
Noory used to keep such too frequent callers under control with a once a month maximum call in rule.
But he removed that rule recently and now these same guys are taking advantage of it calling almost every night...  :P

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 24, 2017, 02:27:41 AM
... Current guest is talking about "adult coloring book"  I think Jorch thinks its something to do with nudity...

Coming soon:  The George Noory Adult Coloring Book

Dateline

Why should we have our Coast to Coast changed to appease you, Norry?  Why don't you go start your own show and then you can have all of the political you want.  Give Coast to Coast to someone who cherishes its uniqueness, and does not try to mainstream it. 

The complaints are out numbering the support of the direction of the show.  It is not about Norry, it is about the listeners.

Dateline

If you are reallllll nice, maybe Heather Wade would let you co-host a show with her.  It could be entitled Wade N Norry.

goldendeal

Quote from: Morgus on January 24, 2017, 05:57:01 PM
Noory used to keep such too frequent callers under control with a once a month maximum call in rule.
But he removed that rule recently and now these same guys are taking advantage of it calling almost every night...  :P

That's right he also said so many times “we do not discuss politics on this show"   taking many callers to task when they attempted to do so....
So now, every time he has a guest on discussing politics I fire off an email quoting his statement.
Out of all the emails I have sent I only received one reply, in which Jorch said, he is dedicated to the main subjects/guests in which Coast was originally based
It was a one line reply.
This is just Porch making up his own rules and regulations as he goes along, and as long as the money comes flowing in to  the powers that be they will  remain content with this dog and pony show. They want a carnival sideshow barker they got one.
I remember when John B. was a weekend host, Jorch would get on the next night basically apologizing for the politics discussed the night before , now look at him  doing the same thing John B. was fired for, what a jerk.

Zetaspeak

ouch the guest just used a pretty  big derogatory  term, but it's  okay because he said Trump would use that term.

What a lame guest but aren't they all?  This guy who is a proclaimed expert on intelligence agencies knows nothing more than anybody who reads Wikipedia. He hasn't said one thing that isn't very common knowledge.

Zetaspeak

Oh another flip flop show direction . Caller calls in talking about possible  assassination , Norry cuts the caller "We never talk about that" Yet I remember tons if calls going through during New Years prediction shows throughout  the decade without any pushback.

My opinion, I am very  uncomfortable  with the topic and dont think C2C should talk about that sort of thing