• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: GravitySucks on January 20, 2017, 03:11:37 AM
Noory's interview of David Meade has to go down in history as his worst effort to date.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, sir

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 20, 2017, 07:16:41 AM
I only listened to the second half. It was the most incoherent interview that I remember.

I missed it.  Now I may have to check back and replay it,.  Might get a few laughs.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 20, 2017, 09:21:53 AM
He moved to LA to use Coast as a springboard to stardom, but his kids and grandkids still live in St L

So how is that springboard working out for him?  (I had to ask the question for record purposes.)

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 20, 2017, 09:37:26 AM
I missed it.  Now I may have to check back and replay it,.  Might get a few laughs.

Don't waste your time.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2017, 09:38:18 AM
So how is that springboard working out for him?  (I had to ask the question for record purposes.)

Beyond Belief!

'Nuff said!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2017, 09:38:18 AM

Wherever he goes, he's still George Noory

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 20, 2017, 09:58:06 AM
Wherever he goes, he's still George Noory

Exactly, that's why one wonders why someone springs for first class airfare 5 or 6 times a year.  You can bet it's not Jorch.

Dateline

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 20, 2017, 07:00:03 AM
Falkie said that the Coast producers and Jorch are changing the direction of the show.  Gee, I wonder why?  Could it be because the guests suck?  Not to mention Jorch.

In my quote of this I am serious.  This has been said a few times, so I am curious if this latest rendition has been stated recently. 

For instance, when John B. Wells left, it was because the show was going in a different direction, and that has now been a few years ago.

I also heard it again a couple of years ago.  Are they changing the show even more, now?  If so, I have read many a dissatisfied listener over on the Coast Facebook page.  I don't read there often, but when I do, not everyone is happy with the direction of the show.  It is not about Norry, it is not about the Producers, in the end it is about the listeners.  If they do not tune in,there is not a show, just an echo.

albrecht

Quote from: loveslibraries on January 20, 2017, 03:19:50 AM
Maybe I didn't listen
Quite as well as I should have
And maybe I didn't treat the first half
Quite as well as I should have.
If I made the show feel second best
I'm sorry I was deaf.

It was always on my mind,
It was always on my mind.

And maybe I didn't pay Insider
All those late billing times
I guess I never told you
I'm so happy I didn't have to sign
'Cause radio is free for everyone
I just didn't take the time.

It was always on my mind,
It was always on my mind.

Tell me, tell that your late night show hasn't died
And give me, give me one more chance to get Insider satisfied
I'll keep that recurring billing satisfied.

Resting my hands
To be nimble for earbuds,
I just never took the time.
It was always on my mind, it was always on my mind.
It was always on my mind, it was always on my mind.
;D Well done. I could almost hear strings being plucked on Trigger between the verses.

Juan

IHeart executives are probably glad to get him out of their hair for a few weeks.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on January 20, 2017, 10:20:55 AM
IHeart executives are probably glad to get him out of their hair for a few weeks.

That's the best explanation I've heard yet.  I'll go with that.

Noory knows where the bodies are buried. The clueless dolt act is just that, an act.  Occasionally the mask slips an the real George peeks out eg. his on-air pimp-slapping of  Hoagland.  He's one of those people who sucks at their job, but excels at office politics.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 20, 2017, 12:00:50 PM
Noory knows where the bodies are buried. The clueless dolt act is just that, an act.  Occasionally the mask slips an the real George peeks out eg. his on-air pimp-slapping of  Hoagland.  He's one of those people who sucks at their job, but excels at office politics.

Okay,  that makes sense too.  I'm starting to get the picture.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 20, 2017, 09:21:53 AM
He moved to LA to use Coast as a springboard to stardom, but his kids and grandkids still live in St L
Plus, he's got his beloved pet dog in St. Louis to see.  Oh, wait.  Never mind.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on January 20, 2017, 01:13:37 PM
Plus, he's got his beloved pet dog in St. Louis to see.  Oh, wait.  Never mind.

Is that a "red rocket" we're looking at here?

Quote from: Just Me on May 17, 2016, 09:44:18 AM
I have a confession to make.

Some times when I visit ballgrabber noory sucks thread I click over to C2C so their web logs shows ballgrab checked in and then I click back to the ballgrab snoory thread so there is no doubt.

I know, I'm a mean son of a gun.
Can you instruct this in baby terms for a novice with a tablet? Like, I can visit this thread, but when I click over to C2CAM.com, do I use a new tab window or the same window? Then click back here on same window? I'd appreciate the help because when I tried to look up weblog like you mentioned, I didn't get very far.

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2017, 10:19:47 AM
;D Well done. I could almost hear strings being plucked on Trigger between the verses.
[/quote ]
:)

CornyCrow

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 20, 2017, 12:00:50 PM
Beautifully said.

Zetaspeak

What a head scratching  exchange between  Norry and Corsi concerning  North Korea .

NOORY: Reports saying N.Korea  testing missiles during first days of Trump
Corsi : That would be a mistake. Trump will take that much more seriously than the previous  administration 
GN: You talking a counter-strike
Corsi: No, NO, something like HARD sanctions 

WTF? How much more harsher sanctions  can we give North Korea.

Zetaspeak

So can somebody tell me the deal with John Curtis? I listened  for 15 minutes  to the bottom  of  the  first  hour  and all I heard was Trump butt kissing.

Sure C2C has a steady stream (pun unintended ) of Trump worshippers  but they normally  have thinly  veiled "expertise" ( enonomy, geopolitics  etc) But Curtis seems like just a guy with opinions , even his C2C profile, it's  just gibberish .

Merlin project is up next. I normally  like these guys. Lets see how this goes

Morgus

Noory just told the Merlin guy that he never votes for president...

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on January 21, 2017, 01:13:14 AM
Noory just told the Merlin guy that he never votes for president...

Anyone who doesn't vote for president shouldn't  have a talk show.

Zetaspeak

Yeah, he does seem like he's overcompensating  on his bias. You can vote for whomever  you want, and you can still do a unbiased  & fair professional  job. It's  like he can't  prove in doing a bipartisan  job so he tries to convince people ( and maybe even himself) he's "fair" by claiming  he doesn't  vote.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 21, 2017, 01:39:36 AM
Yeah, he does seem like he's overcompensating  on his bias. You can vote for whomever  you want, and you can still do a unbiased  & fair professional  job. It's  like he can't  prove in doing a bipartisan  job so he tries to convince people ( and maybe even himself) he's "fair" by claiming  he doesn't  vote.

Then again, Dave could have lost his right to vote for some dubious reason.

Dr. MD MD

Hilarious! A bunch of people here who would've been willing to give someone as corrupt as Hillary a free skate are now bitching about fairness. BEST. ELECTION. EVAR!  ;D

Juan Cena

It's ludacris that The Merlin Project hasn't Time-Tracked the cabinet yet. It would make logic to point out which cabinet members might have the most influence or who might flame out quickly.

michio

sNoory is a lying SOS about his politics. He repeats that he's impartial and no one knows who he favors. The con is reprehensible with his lies. He even has the guests licking his impartial balls so they can keep on selling their crap, knowing they're enabling his lying. He's always favored one candidate and party during this election. He fools no one except the extremely gullible.

His "I don't vote for president' means nothing because it does nothing. His actions always speak louder and with more truth than his empty words. If it were me saying I didn't vote, I'd shut up about political discussion, because by not voting I don't have a say in what's happened. I shirked my voting responsibility and no longer have a valid opinion about what's taken place. sNoory's "I'm impartial" lie is another cheap sNoory swindle and insult to the intelligence of the listeners.

Zetaspeak

Agree. The guest seems really passionate  about Merlins results, I wonder if he's pushing his opinions  on Merlin. Or the Merlin results are unbiased  and he's pushing it hard forcing it wanting  it to be correct.

i think they predicted Bernie, Hillary and Trump to win during different  times.

Errr I will give this guest a few minutes  if it doesn't  improve I will go

ziznak

no jorch for me tonight... sad thing tho... in these last like 6 months i think i've listened to jorch n friends more than heather... i let my subscription lapse tho maybe i will re-up