• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

The next week c2c schedule is now up.
Looks like we get another 3-day Noory Free weekend, with Jimmy Church on Fri&Sat and the return of GEORGE KNAPP on Sunday!

Quote from: Dateline on January 13, 2017, 12:48:55 AM
I looked at the website, autism and chronic pain.  Norry you have put your listeners in chronic pain tonight with the choice of topics.  No show tonight for me.

I'm sure he really gives a fuck what you think.

Dateline

If enough listeners fall into this category and ratings decline they will give one rat tail.

Go read the Coast Facebook page for a sample comparison, the majority echo my sentiments.

goldendeal

01/09 show with  Prof. Stephen F. Cohen, volatile US-Russia relations while discussing Afghanistan's  terrorist groups.

Jorch  "what a great group name... Mujahideen"

They are not the fucking Beatles Jorch.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! ATTENTION BELLGABBERS! WE LIVE IN AN ERA OF AMERICAN DECLINE! EVIL CORPORATIONS RULE THE PLANET!

GEORGE NOORY MUST INTERVIEW REBELS LIKE CHRIS HEDGES TO INSPIRE REBELLION AGAINST THE EVIL GLOBAL ELITE! RESIST! RESIST! RESIST!

THEN, GEORGE NOORY'S RADIO SHOW WOULD BE GOOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGobUTjCZwg

albrecht

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on January 14, 2017, 07:09:14 PM
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! ATTENTION BELLGABBERS! WE LIVE IN AN ERA OF AMERICAN DECLINE! EVIL CORPORATIONS RULE THE PLANET!

George Noory must interview rebels like Chris Hedges to inspire rebellion against the evil global elite! RESIST! RESIST! RESIST!

Then, George Noory's radio show would be good.

I doubt it would make the Norry show good but it would be an interesting show. Out of curiosity, if Norry was also a hybrid, like you apparently are, what animal would he shape-shift into?

Let me give you sacred shamanistic knowledge. In the future, George Noory will have descendants that will look like him. But they would not be human. They would a new species of hominid. Similar to Morlocks. They would be Hivers.

It would be quite interesting to see George Noory smear black paint all over his skin and wear black pointy ears. Then, he could act like a Hiver.

Read this book to know what species humans could evolve to be.

albrecht

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on January 14, 2017, 07:24:22 PM
Let me give you sacred shamanistic knowledge. In the future, George Noory will have descendants that will look like him. But they would not be human. They would a new species of hominid. Similar to Morlocks. They would be Hivers.

It would be quite interesting to see George Noory smear black paint all over his skin and wear black pointy ears. Then, he could act like a Hiver.

Read this book to know what species humans could evolve to be.

Thanks! You might be right- look the future hybrid Norry as a "hiver" is even carrying a mean baby!
Be well.
-GNS

Dateline

Wanna be on Norry's Ladies A-List?  Just whisper mean babies to him and you are it.

Tinfoil_Helm

I check in every night to see if Noory has anything to say about Golden Shower Gate, but he's been mum on the subject.  What a fuckin' hypocrite.

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 14, 2017, 09:11:14 PM
I check in every night to see if Noory has anything to say about Golden Shower Gate, but he's been mum on the subject.  What a fuckin' hypocrite.

He doesn't know what that is, but thinks it has a nice ring to it.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2017, 07:30:46 PM
Thanks! You might be right- look the future hybrid Norry as a "hiver" is even carrying a mean baby!
Be well.
-GNS

Ha!  The mean baby Jorch is carrying looks like a mini-Tommee!  :D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 15, 2017, 02:31:40 PM

Good, it really, really does. The Hybrid found a good picture to post: mini-Tommee, future Norry, and a mean-baby, all in one picture. The future is frightening.

Dateline

Well, now we have a future Instagram of Dexter Monteray or beyond. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on January 15, 2017, 04:28:28 PM
Well, now we have a future Instagram of Dexter Monteray or beyond.
Hehehe.  Dexter and son.

diowulf

Just listened to the Fri night show while I was working, must have been zoned out during most of the Atlantis/Antarctica talk bc all I got was conspiracy theories about the “global elite”, UFO disclosure (It’s coming with Trump, for real this time), and a lot about the suppoosed politician child sex ring run out of the pizza shop in DC. I was surprised Coast brought on a guest to discuss “#pizzagate” considering 4chan discussion of this topic already caused some unhinged person to go into the pizza shop with a gun and demand to free the children. Therefore I would have imagined the suits at Premiere would have nixed the subject. Wonder how George would have handled it? Anyway its probably more plausible that Antarctica was Atlantis and definitely would have rather heard a discussion of that.

Callers were so-so. Best highlight was the guests account of a Black Jesus, who was operating in Africa in the 1970’s. “You could shoot him in the head and his brain would regenerate. They put him on a plane , shot him, put him in a meat grinder, docked the plane with fighter jets, and took the pieces to all corners of the world, and then incinerated the body parts. But he regenerated in their offices.” Wow! What a tale!Sounds like the plot of a forgotten Blaxploitation film! You cant make this shit up, or actually I guess you can  :-\

Jackstar

Quote from: diowulf on January 16, 2017, 12:22:31 PM
the suppoosed politician child sex ring run out of the pizza shop in DC. I was surprised Coast brought on a guest to discuss “#pizzagate” considering 4chan discussion of this topic already caused some unhinged person to go into the pizza shop with a gun and demand to free the children

You are woefully ill-informed.

Jackstar

Quote from: diowulf on January 16, 2017, 12:42:10 PM
http://mobile.reuters.

Once again,

the suppoosed politician child sex ring

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html

there's nothing "supposed" about it. It's an actual pedophile ring involving politicians.

Did you just get to this planet? Did you just start reading the Internet yesterday? See above, re: "woefully ill-informed."

CornyCrow

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2017, 12:56:54 PM

Once again,

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html

there's nothing "supposed" about it. It's an actual pedophile ring involving politicians.

Did you just get to this planet? Did you just start reading the Internet yesterday? See above, re: "woefully ill-informed."
Maybe I missed it, but this was a Norwegian ring and I cannot see any politician mentioned.  There was/is a ring in the UK containing some people very high up, which is why people speculate that a no talent Savile got so much air time.  Read THe Franklin Conspiracy for this activity in the states.  Evidently, there were people in key positions in all level of government who would stymie a full investigation.  It does say their reach went into the White House, but does not say in what capacity nor does it name names at that level. 

This is a terrible thing of which to accuse someone if they are innocent.  I'd have to wait for direct evidence before naming names in such a situation. 

Especially, if there are political gains to be made, people should be very skeptical.  There should be ethical boundaries, even in politics, that we should not cross.

Look at the current accusations of Trump and those prostitutes in Russia.  That seems like a planted story, too.  Politicians in the US are screwed up enough without us having to make up stories about them. 

Callers were so-so. Best highlight was the guests account of a Black Jesus, who was operating in Africa in the 1970’s. “You could shoot him in the head and his brain would regenerate. They put him on a plane , shot him, put him in a meat grinder, docked the plane with fighter jets, and took the pieces to all corners of the world, and then incinerated the body parts. But he regenerated in their offices.” Wow! What a tale!Sounds like the plot of a forgotten Blaxploitation film! You cant make this shit up, or actually I guess you can  :-\
Da'amn! When I went to the c2c sight and saw Church was the host I decided to opt out. Sounds like it was my loss. Well, there's always next time 🌜

albrecht

Quote from: sumthinz going on on January 16, 2017, 04:39:33 PM
Da'amn! When I went to the c2c sight and saw Church was the host I decided to opt out. Sounds like it was my loss. Well, there's always next time 🌜
The Black Indestructible JC story happens around 1:23:00 of the show on the available YouTube of the show (sometimes they pull the youtubes off so try to find now.) "It is an incredible story" is the quote after he told the wild tale.

zeebo

Damn this made me laugh.  ;D  We must add that pic to the book of Noory lore.

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2017, 05:13:08 PM
The Black Indestructible JC story happens around 1:23:00 of the show on the available YouTube of the show (sometimes they pull the youtubes off so try to find now.) "It is an incredible story" is the quote after he told the wild tale.
Thanks for the tip! I had a squiz and found it on youtube and had a quick listen, and it was not at all a let down. In fact, if it's still up I may just browse through the whole interview tomorrow...too bad the Z monster looms tonight lol.

diowulf

Quote from: sumthinz going on on January 16, 2017, 09:03:10 PM
Thanks for the tip! I had a squiz and found it on youtube and had a quick listen, and it was not at all a let down. In fact, if it's still up I may just browse through the whole interview tomorrow...too bad the Z monster looms tonight lol.

Was that story not incredible!?! LOL

albrecht

Quote from: diowulf on January 16, 2017, 10:01:16 PM
Was that story not incredible!?! LOL
The "search" function doesn't work as well as it used too (I think server changes, reformatting, etc, Praise MV that BG is still around) but I wonder if the guy Wilcock was talking about was the same guy an Art guest was talking about. Guest, with an odd name and thick accent from some African country claimed a decade or so ago that JC was alive, reborn, in Africa and he was an emissary. I tracked it down then and there is some church that has places now in England, as well as Africa, that was related to him but, as I recall, the original guy spoken about had died but had a successor. (Or course, with slight change-of-doctrine/prediction.) Also, I can't find the threat or the show because I don't recall the dates or name.

JesusJuice

That was mad martian calling in, wasn't it?

Juan Cena

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 15, 2017, 12:06:11 AM
He doesn't know what that is, but thinks it has a nice ring to it.

Dave doesn't believe the showergate story because he doesn't believe women urinate because they don't have a pee pee

Ciardelo

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 17, 2017, 01:22:38 AM
That was mad martian calling in, wasn't it?
*ding*

You are correct sir; it was the yelly man hisself.