• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Mizak

Quote from: albrecht on January 05, 2017, 01:30:58 PM
Norry is likely not aware but he is continuing a loooong tradition of using radio to promote quackery. In fact radio's popularity and many laws came out from this guy's actions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Brinkley
an excerpt (sound familiar? Quackery, astrology, "new performer" segments, proprietary "medicine" business, etc:)

"Brinkley spoke for hours on end each day on the radio, primarily promoting his goat gland treatments. He variously cajoled, shamed and appealed to men's (and women's) egos, and to their desire to be more sexually active. In between Brinkley's own advertisements, his new station featured a variety of entertainment including military bands, French lessons, astrological forecasts, storytelling and exotica such as native Hawaiian songs, and American roots music including old-time string band, gospel and early country"

"He also started a new radio segment called "Medical Question Box", where he would read listeners' medical complaints over the air and suggest proprietary treatments. These treatments were only available at a network of pharmacies that were members of the "Brinkley Pharmaceutical Association"."

Someone will eventually die from the B.S. dave and Wallach spews.It really does surprise me it's been going on as long as it has.It does make one wonder how many of his listeners buy into the B.S. ? Retirement in Jail will be very fitting for dave.   

GNS and Wallach Swallows!

Dateline

Norry, this is bahhh  Bahhhhhh Bahhhhhh Bad.  Be true to Goatsie!

goldendeal

How can someone have the exact same reaction to a statement said 100 times over? I have heard Wallach mention the so called Crisco shocker on each show he is on but yet Jorch’s reaction is the same as if he has never heard it before in his life. At this point it like bad theater.

Wallach “George, did you where Crisco comes from?

Jorch "    ummm, it's for cooking isn’t it?  ( said as if reading a cue card)

Wallach   â€œNo George that's what the advertisers want you to think, it was originally used as a lubricant, a degreaser for the Navy on ships and submarines!!

Jorch  “My Gosh”!!!  That could harden your arties right there on the spot as soon as it cools after eating”

Wallach   â€œthat’s right George, that’s why we have celebrities dying in their 50s and 60s, Crisco.

Dateline

Quote from: goldendeal on January 05, 2017, 07:31:20 PM
How can someone have the exact same reaction to a statement said 100 times over? I have heard Wallach mention the so called Crisco shocker on each show he is on but yet Jorch’s reaction is the same as if he has never heard it before in his life. At this point it like bad theater.

Wallach   â€œNo George that's what the advertisers want you to think, it was originally used as a lubricant, a degreaser for the Navy on ships and submarines!!

Jorch  “My Gosh”!!!  That could harden your arties right there on the spot as soon as it cools after eating”

Wallach   â€œthat’s right George, that’s why we have celebrities dying in their 50s and 60s, Crisco.

If that's true, Falkie is going to be a goner, soon.  Those celebrities dying in their 50s and 60s soon.

Mizak

Too Funny. I was just talking about that with my friend yesterday.What a couple of Douches!

Ciardelo

Crisco is an effective vaginal lubricant

zeebo

That dude last nite, one of S. Quayle's associates, seriously had giant fever.  His frantic monologues weren't quite at his mentor's hyperspeed, but still pretty entertaining.  My fave part was when a caller with a degree in anatomy/physiology questioned the feasibility of a giant/human union, and his response was basically that there are plenty of answers out there, he just didn't know what they were.

Dateline

Norry's new ghost written book is entitled "Mad As Hell."  Let's follow that theme and list reasons we are also "Mad As Hell"

1.  Your ghost writer on Night Talk is "Mad As Hell" because you did not give that person credit anywhere,and it leaked out that you did not write the book, but claimed all of the credit.  This happened during Open Lines one night.

2.  People are "Mad As Hell" because you do not treat them with respect, and they matter.  A person is just a phone call or an e-mail to toss aside with a whimsy. 

3.  Paranormal Date members are as "Mad as Hell", well go read the bad reviews.

4.  The Christian members of your audience are "Mad as Hell" because you used a curse word in this title. They will pray for you. 

5.  All of the supplement buyers are "Mad As Hell" because when the take the Secret Sauce they run with a secret sauce to the restroom.

This was just a quick starter list, and a chapter or essay could be written about each one.  I suggest we print this thread and entitle it "Bell Gab is "Mad As Hell".

zeebo

Quote from: Dateline on January 05, 2017, 11:30:47 PM
1.  Your ghost writer on Night Talk is "Mad As Hell" because you did not give that person credit anywhere,and it leaked out that you did not write the book, but claimed all of the credit.  This happened during Open Lines one night.

I remember that nite and it sounded like it went the other direction too - Noory seemed annoyed that Tommy got interviewed for the book without proper authorization.  ::)

Morgus

Last night I think Noory might have been referring to us when he told his science advisor guest: "we call then HATERS" ;)

goldendeal

Whatever happened to Jorch's famous comment told so many times  " we don't do politics  on this program , that's not what we do, there are plenty of other talk radio programs for that"

zeebo

H. Dent the always-bear is predicting a major market crash .. like he has all those other times as the market continues to go up.

goldendeal

Jorch  "What about the super beet market, where do you see that going Harry? By the way, I prefer the black cherry"

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on January 06, 2017, 12:51:58 AM
H. Dent the always-bear is predicting a major market crash .. like he has all those other times as the market continues to go up.
The first caller calls all this "more left wing fear mongering"  8)

goldendeal

Quote from: Morgus on January 06, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

Jorch came very close to losing control of the show on that caller. 

zeebo

Quote from: goldendeal on January 06, 2017, 01:20:35 AM
Jorch came very close to losing control of the show on that caller.

Yeah that call was good and Dent's defense was pretty weak - basically the 'appeal to expert' tactic where he said we can believe him because "I know what I'm talking about".

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Morgus on January 06, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

It really is amazing the difference 2 months make. I heard for 8 years the economy was going to crash on C2C and none of the hard RWers had a problem with it, the second Trump is about to take office, it's liberal lies.

Also look at Jorge care about the stock market  all of a sudden. Somehow he didn't seem as interested for the previous years when it rose as well

But don't worry he doesn't  do politics

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 06, 2017, 02:19:53 AM
It really is amazing the difference 2 months make. I heard for 8 years the economy was going to crash on C2C and none of the hard RWers had a problem with it, the second Trump is about to take office, it's liberal lies.

Also look at Jorge care about the stock market  all of a sudden. Somehow he didn't seem as interested for the previous years when it rose as well

But don't worry he doesn't  do politics

Yep, Hillary was right. It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy out to get you and her.  ::)

It's funny your side never wants to address the discrepancy between how well Wall St. is doing vs. Main St. It doesn't play into your narrative.  :D

Oh, BTW, thanks for all your hard work on the polls.  ;D

Zetaspeak

I am not even talking about Trump or Hillary. What I am talking is a same guest, with the same message  he had previously ,  SOME RWingers  (BTW no all, try that sometime) would say a year ago "yeah Obama ruining everthing" are now saying  "stop picking on Trump"

As for Wallstreet v. Mainstreet.I don't even know what side you think I am on. I always thought Wallstreet success does not always translate to main street. I am curious what side are you on?  Wallstreet is do evil that you can't be seen doing a speech for them, or are theyou great that you want to fill your cabinet  with them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 06, 2017, 02:46:05 AM
I am not even talking about Trump or Hillary. What I am talking is a same guest, with the same message  he had previously ,  SOME RWingers  (BTW no all, try that sometime) would say a year ago "yeah Obama ruining everthing" are now saying  "stop picking on Trump"

As for Wallstreet v. Mainstreet.I don't even know what side you think I am on. I always thought Wallstreet success does not always translate to main street. I am curious what side are you on?  Wallstreet is do evil that you can't be seen doing a speech for them, or are theyou great that you want to fill your cabinet  with them.

You attempted some spin in favor of your leftist outlook. It makes you look hack and desperate. You suggest that because the metrics used to measure the relative success of the economy weren't enough to account for the disappointment in it by the great majority of people it must be a flaw in right wing thinking or something. It's lame.  ::)

Zetaspeak

I haven't  even said which side is pro Wallstreet.I haven't  even attacked any side.

You win, I will go now. You already ruined the political  forum with half a dozen people having a circle jerk and attacks as everyone else trying trying to avoid it. So I don't want this to happen to the GNS thread so I will stop this "conversation" .

Oh, I enjoyed doing those poll calculations as much I am sure you enjoy your constant neverending posting

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 06, 2017, 03:08:42 AM
I haven't  even said which side is pro Wallstreet.I haven't  even attacked any side.

You win, I will go now. You already ruined the political  forum with half a dozen people having a circle jerk and attacks as everyone else trying trying to avoid it. So I don't want this to happen to the GNS thread so I will stop this "conversation" .

Oh, I enjoyed doing those poll calculations as much I am sure you enjoy your constant neverending posting

I'm sure you'll find the appropriate echo-chamber somewhere. Don't give up hope, snowflake!  ;)

zeebo

I don't care what anyone says - I love my Redfern cryptid nites.

goldendeal

Bottom line is this shit doesn't  belong on Coast …I can remember the days when I would get so creeped out listening to the show, I wouldn't be able to sleep, so I would get in the car and drive to an 24 hour  fast food place for a late night munchies  run and realize at 3AM  I’m the only car in the drive thru  and once again as I listen to Coast on the car's  radio , the hair on the back of my neck would stand up from the tales being told, now, it's stock tips, health guru's and politics, again this shit doesn't belong on the program, it’s not what’s it about , it never was, Jorch  has  totally ruined the show to the point its complete trash. Part political talk radio part continuous, constant, incessant  looping infomercial. I cant stand that son of a bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: goldendeal on January 06, 2017, 03:15:24 AM
Bottom line is this shit doesn't  belong on Coast …I can remember the days when I would get so creep out listening to the show, I wouldn't be able to sleep, so I would get in the car and drive to an 24 hour  fast food place for a late night munchies  run and realize at 3AM  I’m the only car in the drive thru  and once again as I listen to Coast on the car's  radio , the hair on the back of my neck would stand up from the tales being told, now, it's stock tips, health guru's and politics, again this shit doesn't belong on the program, it’s not what’s it about , it never was, Jorch  has  totally ruined the show to the point its complete trash. Part political talk radio part continues looping infomercial. I cant stand that son of a bitch.

No doubt. He's the worst!

goldendeal

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2017, 03:17:38 AM
No doubt. He's the worst!

The second part of tonight show is a great subject but of course Jorch ruins it. He doesn't take it serious when a guest like Redfern is on. Play it back and listen, when Jorch announces the next guest,(Redfern)  you can hear the SOB chuckle before he brings him on.  Jorch’s idea of a great show is 4 straight hours of DB Cooper, the JFK assassination conspiracy, or alternative health,  which to Jorch is an edgy show.  He has super beat (“I prefer the black cherry”)  those subject into the ground.

zeebo

Quote from: goldendeal on January 06, 2017, 03:15:24 AM
Bottom line is this shit doesn't  belong on Coast …I can remember the days when I would get so creeped out listening to the show, I wouldn't be able to sleep ....

Rarely there are still some spooky moments, usually from some story told by a caller/guest, but the overall suspenseful atmosphere is long gone.  What used to be a strange nightclub filled with shadowy figures, compelling tales, and exotic drinks .. is now a brightly-lit convenience store with dreary daytime radio topics and turkee sammiches.

goldendeal

Quote from: zeebo on January 06, 2017, 03:37:54 AM
Rarely there are still some spooky moments, usually from some story told by a caller/guest, but the overall suspenseful atmosphere is long gone.  What used to be a strange nightclub filled with shadowy figures, compelling tales, and exotic drinks .. is now a brightly-lit convenience store with dreary daytime radio topics and turkee sammiches.

Exactly, a good way to put it. Oh how I miss those late night EVP's shows, those always made me keep the lights on.

Ciardelo

..with an annoying buzz from the harsh fluorescent lighting.

ItsOver

LOL.  ;D  And Tommee sweeping the floors and panhandling in the parking lot.