• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
I just woke up and with nothing to do at 3 AM, I turn on Noory who is telling his psychic friend that he wasn't wrong about the election.  Hillary did win the popular vote after all.  Doofus, that is not how you win elections in this country.

Seriously, I can't believe I'm listening to this bullshit.

zeebo

lol Noorie can't handle this guy's non-stop anti-Trump hysteria.  Damn this show's actually kind of entertaining (for all the wrong reasons as per usual).  Funny thing is he claims he's probably wrong about previous predictions of future global environmental/political/economic events - because he didn't see the Trump thing coming.  So the prophet can't properly predict the future because he made a mistake predicting the future lol.

BattyBrooke

Noory just said he has Benjamin Button syndrome.

BattyBrooke

SOOOOOOO, what happened to the psychic, Anthony? They went to commercial and when they came back he was just gone and Connie Willis was on the call-in line. So professional.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on January 02, 2017, 02:40:01 AM
Noory just said he has Benjamin Button syndrome.

he's obsessed with aging/death, now we hear he thinks he's getting younger - fishing for compliments and reassurance from toadies lol

BattyBrooke

Oh, I see. He was just taking a moment to have his ass licked.

So we can thank Dave Whitman for giving Noory his first break on radio.  Damn you to hell, Whitman!!   >:(

Quote from: BattyBrooke on January 02, 2017, 02:44:45 AM

He can't resist a rim job.

JesusJuice

Quote from: BattyBrooke on January 02, 2017, 02:44:45 AM

You must have no idea how good that feels.

zeebo

Quote from: BattyBrooke on January 02, 2017, 02:42:53 AM
SOOOOOOO, what happened to the psychic, Anthony? They went to commercial and when they came back he was just gone and Connie Willis was on the call-in line. So professional.

He also gave the guy who gave him his big break the bum's rush lol.  Thanks pal, now move along, I've got predictions n' stuff to tend to!

amazing, the Canadian saxophonist/psychic's vision of a horrific mid air collision above New York City killing over 600 people sounds exactly like the 9/11 attack - 'George, I see a small airport, do you know if there's an airport on Long Island?'  'Flying lessons ...' followed by incoherent mumbling'

JesusJuice

These three hours went by with the quickness. Only one more hour to go. Linda Schurman is the final hour guest but he's had lots of other guests on just for a few minutes. It was nice hearing Rosemary Ellen Guiley even though I think she stole my Shadow Person story.

Hmm.  Tom Jones' Delilah is playing. LMH not far behind?

Joe Myer does not have a voice made for radio.   ::)

JesusJuice

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2017, 03:08:41 AM
Hmm.  Tom Jones' Delilah is playing. LMH not far behind?

He's been macking hard on Connie Willis lately. Either he's over LMH or he's trying to make her jealous.

there's an old British or Scottish man who tells stories - I can't remember what he talks about, i think folklore, but he's charming and has a great voice/accent.  Lionel i think is his name.  has he been on recently?

Quote from: ShayP on January 02, 2017, 12:57:16 AM
I feel the urge to give a play by play of this ridiculous show, however it's time to turn the phone off.  Although I could get out of bed and fire up the PC.  Hmmm....

By the way, did I hear correctly when a caller said they described Noory on stage (singing?) as "catching lightning in a bottle?"
More like fire flies.
Actually, I did not hear anything about catching lightening in a bottle.  Did others hear it?

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 02, 2017, 12:50:23 AM

this show is one long SCTV skit.

Happy New Year from one ghost to another! And to zeebo as well! May your nuts be large and plentiful, buddy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6bdSPmsDQ

Quote from: JesusJuice is dying on January 02, 2017, 03:11:20 AM

He's been macking hard on Connie Willis lately. Either he's over LMH or he's trying to make her jealous.

More than likely just lazy.  Hey lets play Tom Jones.  We do have a Linda coming on after all.  Just play the same stuff.

JesusJuice

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 02, 2017, 03:11:42 AM
there's an old British or Scottish man who tells stories - I can't remember what he talks about, i think folklore, but he's charming and has a great voice/accent.  Lionel i think is his name.  has he been on recently?

Lionel Fanthorpe.

No, I haven't heard him in a while.  He's pretty old.

zeebo

Fanthorpe?  Nope, but his fave story and George's too (Spring-Heeled Jack) is on this Fri.

lol SCTV is amazing, especially those early shows when they had no budget.

Rick Moranis had a this character who had a talk show where he worked the board himself, he looked like Art Bell kind of. I would have loved if they did a C2C inspired sketch.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 02, 2017, 03:26:10 AM

Rick Moranis had a this character who had a talk show where he worked the board himself, he looked like Art Bell kind of. I would have loved if they did a C2C inspired sketch.

My favorite comedy show ever.  Fuck SNL.

zeebo

These so-called psychics, predicting 'earth changes', 'stock market volatility', 'political conflict' ... they're about as useful as last nite's numerologist who boldly predicted Trump would use Twitter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 02, 2017, 03:26:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD80QHZputQ

Quote from: zeebo on January 02, 2017, 03:28:21 AM
These so-called psychics, predicting 'earth changes', 'stock market volatility', 'political conflict' ... they're about as useful as last nite's numerologist who boldly predicted Trump would use Twitter.

As long as they speak in generalities, they can't fail.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2017, 03:27:01 AM
My favorite comedy show ever.  Fuck SNL.

+100 ... I haven't watched the cringe-inducing SNL for a decade now, and would gladly pick a 35-yr old SCTV sketch over that any day.  Gimme some Mrs. Falbo's Tiny Town or Dr. Tongue's 3-D House of Pancakes instead.

Quote from: zeebo on January 02, 2017, 03:18:35 AM
Fanthorpe?  Nope, but his fave story and George's too (Spring-Heeled Jack) is on this Fri.

Never knew his last name. Googled him, he's written 250 books haha

Here's a review of his book on the Knights Templar:

"Almost entirely free of content, this book is mostly a list of speculative, rambling questions with never any sort of answer. In other words, there are lots of mysteries, but no secrets. A couple of quick paraphrases will summarize 90% of the text.

A and B both lived in the south of France in the 12th century. Therefore, it is almost certain that they met and shared all their secrets.

So and so went to Egypt. Is it possible that while there he learned all of Eqypt's ancient mysteries?" 

Yep, perfect C2C guest.