George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 30, 2016, 02:38:33 AM
Jorch thinks Mad Max is a documentary.
You have to understand that everything to Norry is compared to some movie, even when he usually can't remember the name of the movie, actor, or plot and frequently asks Tommie or quickly wikipedias to try to find the name.

ItsOver

Quote from: goldendeal on December 30, 2016, 04:00:27 AM
Jorch  "I'm not trying to be macabre"     What a ghoul.
Yeah, that was a definite eye-roller.  I mean, who doesn't want to do a slow roll by or several, past a place where a little girl was murdered.

So, Jorch's Sunday show is his annual circle jerk.  Does Premiere truly think this is good radio?  Nobody wants to hear this self-congratulatory masturbation festival.   Get a fucking clue, Premiere. >:(

GNS

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 11:56:17 AM
So, Jorch's Sunday show is his annual circle jerk.  Does Premiere truly think this is good radio?  Nobody wants to hear this self-congratulatory masturbation festival.   Get a fucking clue, Premiere. >:(

GNS
Ha, ha, ha, lest there be any doubt.

DATE
Sunday - January 1, 2017
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Open Lines
Join George Noory and various guests each hour to celebrate 2017 and George’s 14th anniversary of hosting Coast to Coast AM full-time since 2003.

A Supreme Super Suck Sunday to start the new year.  And to put a cherry on top of Jorch's rotten mess, even though it's Good Dave for Saturday night, it's numerology & astrology and how they relate to New Year's predictions.

"The suckage is secure for 2017, Captain!"

Dateline

Breaking News!  PremRat to slash costs and cut wages in 2017! 

Instead of increases in wages, incentives and salaries, a new method of compensation will be set-up.  The Production staff will be paid in Doughnuts.  The Falkie taste tester for any recipes in the sequel to "Late Night Snacks" will be paid in Crisco.  Norry will be paid in supplements.  I am embarrassed as to what that might entail. 

Juan

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 11:56:17 AM
So, Jorch's Sunday show is his annual circle jerk.

Can you have a one man circle jerk?

Quote from: Dateline on December 30, 2016, 01:20:48 PM
Breaking News!  PremRat to slash costs and cut wages in 2017! 

Instead of increases in wages, incentives and salaries, a new method of compensation will be set-up.  The Production staff will be paid in Doughnuts...

This is not going to end well

Quote from: Juan on December 30, 2016, 01:24:50 PM
Can you have a one man circle jerk?

Think of it as a phone conference circle jerk.  Bruce Goldberg, Alex Jones and Joshua Pee Warren will call in and whisper sweet nothings to each other and Jorch.  You can picture the rest.

Ciardelo

Quote from: LittleShits on December 30, 2016, 03:54:37 PM
Oh lawd!  George Senda content on multiple threads. This must be heaven!!
Lordy but the man do pump out the content don't he?

Morgus

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 30, 2016, 09:30:48 AM
There might be a new rendition of Spring-Heel Jack in it for you
Just look what Noory has scheduled for next week Fri Jan 6 on c2c:
Author and speaker John Matthews has written over 60 books and lectures all over the world. He'll discuss the legend of Spring-Heeled Jack as well as his expertise in the Arthurian legends and esoteric wisdom of the Celtic traditions. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on December 30, 2016, 05:35:57 PM
Author and speaker John Matthews has written over 60 books and lectures all over the world. He'll discuss the legend of Spring-Heeled Jack as well as his expertise in the Arthurian legends and esoteric wisdom of the Celtic traditions. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

I saw that, too.  There were many ways to describe that guest.  They could have phrased that expertise in Arthurain legends and esoteric wisdom of the Celtic traditions first.  Instead they highlighted Spring-Heeled Jacks.  Post and you shall receive.  I save my time and attention for January 6.

Gyoza Girl

In discussing the sanctions last night, when George said Putin is probably biting his lip until Trump takes office, does that mean he believes Putin will wait until Donald is president before betraying him?

At least he didn't refer to Joel Skousen as "Dr. Joel" and ask him to recommend some supplements.

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on December 30, 2016, 07:36:21 PM
In discussing the sanctions last night, when George said Putin is probably biting his lip until Trump takes office, does that mean he believes Putin will wait until Donald is president before betraying him?...

I think it means George still hasn't mastered common phases in the English language

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 30, 2016, 05:35:57 PM
"Did yeeewww know I know Lionel Fanthorpe?  I wuz in thuh Navy, too!"

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 30, 2016, 12:14:13 PM
Ha, ha, ha, lest there be any doubt.

DATE
Sunday - January 1, 2017
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Open Lines
Join George Noory and various guests each hour to celebrate 2017 and George’s 14th anniversary of hosting Coast to Coast AM full-time since 2003.

A Supreme Super Suck Sunday to start the new year.  And to put a cherry on top of Jorch's rotten mess, even though it's Good Dave for Saturday night, it's numerology & astrology and how they relate to New Year's predictions.

Oh god is it here so soon?  I'm still processing the infamous 10th anniv. show which as I mentioned earlier is what originally sent me seeking sanctuary here at bellgab (coastgab back then).  I think a few hundred more GNS thread posts should finally bring me resolution, but damn I'll just never catch up at this rate.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on December 31, 2016, 01:14:52 AM
Oh god is it here so soon?  I'm still processing the infamous 10th anniv. show which as I mentioned earlier is what originally sent me seeking sanctuary here at bellgab (coastgab back then).  I think a few hundred more GNS thread posts should finally bring me resolution, but damn I'll just never catch up at this rate.
Oh zeeb. Don't you know the point is the journey not the destination?

JesusJuice

Caller during open lines says he's listened for twenty years and doesn't enjoy the show. He doesn't want them running Somewhere In Time and he doesn't like any of the guests. He doesn't like the commercials either.

zeebo

Haven't listened to those 'frumus umphen wines' in awhile.  Lol George just got into it with some crank who thinks the show's gone downhill lately.  The dude even complained about having to listen to old Art shows that have been proved bogus since they aired 20 yrs. ago.  Gotta give George some credit for letting the guy rant then battling back on him.  Then he kinda argued against himself by saying "Let's get to another caller before we get to Ufo Phil."   ;)

JesusJuice

He was arguing with this guy and then suddenly took a break to play what sounded like a prerecorded medical infomercial and then just went back to arguing with the caller.

Morgus

That cranky caller was right however about Noory's frequent infomercials and plugs by the pharmacist dude for that supplement website that Noory always promotes...

george, if I didn't know better I would think you honestly believe in those infomercials for that snake oil you're selling Lol. However, some of your audience is just not in on the joke. Apropos to this point is the guy from NY in the third hour. Aside from you frequently talking over him during your petty exchange and general rudeness, I think the caller was mainly irritated with you because he took you too seriously. I don't know what was more funny, he for just now figuring out you are a phony, or you, who seemed to insist in the most passive-aggressive manner possible that you aren't full of shit. You really came off petty and shallow in the exchange. I loved it! I thought the call made for some great entertainment and I'm certainly not an "angry person" or a "hater", whatever that means...just puttin in my .02. However, I would like to add a little snark and suggest you up your dosage of toomerac (sp?) so that may perhaps in future exchanges you handle both unfair hecklers and constructive criticism alike with a little more grace, (though if I'm honest I must admit that I hope not...I simply enjoy the silliness too much!)

CornyCrow

I often sleep with the radio on.  I caught the conversation, though, with the guy who was explaining Horus and how that mythology influenced the Christ myth.  George was very insulting in cutting the guy off and then saying we all believe in someone who walked the planet 2000 yrs. ago, etc, etc. 

Why be so rude?  Why not leave the guy on and have a discussion?  Because George knows where his bucks come from.  He knows his demographics - the guns and bibles crowd. 

Quote from: Segundus on December 31, 2016, 09:04:36 AM
I often sleep with the radio on.  I caught the conversation, though, with the guy who was explaining Horus and how that mythology influenced the Christ myth.  George was very insulting in cutting the guy off and then saying we all believe in someone who walked the planet 2000 yrs. ago, etc, etc. 

Why be so rude?  Why not leave the guy on and have a discussion?  Because George knows where his bucks come from.  He knows his demographics - the guns and bibles crowd.

His mother listens, and she does not want to hear anything like that brought up and discussed.

CornyCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 31, 2016, 09:21:44 AM
His mother listens, and she does not want to hear anything like that brought up and discussed.
Seriously? 

Quote from: Segundus on December 31, 2016, 09:04:36 AM

You do know we have more eyewitness accounts of Christ than we have of Emperor Tiberius?  The oldest historical accounts we have written about Tiberius come 124 years after his death. That is if you take out the one time he is mentioned in the New Testament.  So I suppose Tiberius was a myth too. You do know that two of the books of the New Testament were written by the brothers of Jesus, Jude and James?

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on December 31, 2016, 03:53:28 AM
...Then he kinda argued against himself by saying "Let's get to another caller before we get to Ufo Phil."   ;)
Hehe.  I hope Jorch and Tommy enjoyed their usual early Friday start to IHOP.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dateline on December 30, 2016, 12:46:28 AM
There is something to think about.  Norry has not done anything special, he did a JOB for fourteen years.  He showed up, that may be more than Art Bell did, but again just another day at the office.

George hopes for an anniversary kiss from LMH.  But it's not going to happen.  Now or ever.  But hope springs eternal.