• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 05:50:26 PM
Keep sucking your own dick. It's entertaining.  :D

And doable...Yeah, it really is that big.  ;D  BTW, aren't you ready for a nap before your overnight posting session?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

And doable...Yeah, it really is that big.  ;D  BTW, aren't you ready for a nap before your overnight posting session?

Nah! I'd rather watch you flap about like a dying fish. Carry on!  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 05:41:41 PM
You know don't you that someone in the GOP paid for the dossier too? You know don't you that Kushner/Drump Jr and Manifort went along for a chat with Russians about dirt on Clinton? You didn't? Oh well the e mails that went between them said so (and Dump the elder admitted to it-after denying the meeting had taken place!), then the old man decided it would be about adoptions.. After the meeting had taken place. LOL

You know don't you that Wikileaks is a front for the FSB and Assange their bitch? Remember how Trump 'loved' wikileaks? And wanted all those emails that had been hacked by wikileaks to be released? In other words he knew they would be released, how do you think he knew that, unless he was party to espionage?

But Hillary!!  ;D ;D

You know don’t you the emails Trump spoke about were Hillary’s deleted emails. Noone has ever released those. The only HRC emails on Wikileaks are ones that were copied there and indexed AFTER
They were released by State due to FOIA requests.

ItsOver

:-[
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 05:47:26 PM
Jeb  ::)

The rest of what you wrote is Chris Steel level, unsubstantiated bullshit.  :D
What did I tell you.  Warm beer sucks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2017, 06:17:43 PM
You know don’t you the emails Trump spoke about were Hillary’s deleted emails*. Noone has ever released those. The only HRC emails on Wikileaks are ones that were copied there and indexed AFTER
They were released by State due to FOIA requests.

Yeah? And you think Trump thinks that? This Hannity/Carlson show (Otherwise known as the Trump TV broadcasting company) has come about because they're trying to distract away from Trump, the Trump family and sundry hangers on (So far Flynn, Manafort, Page, Pence, Preibus, Cohen, and Sater to name just seven) some of whom who are buckling themselves up for a rough ride. Jr admitted to soliciting (backed up with e mails) shit from Clinton from the Russians, that is illegal by the way. Kushner wanted a back channel to get funds for his over reached borrowing in NYC and even asked the Russians to set up a commes in their embassy to facilitate it.

Of course the Trumps aren't in cahoots with the Russians LOL...Yeah right. The Republican party is no more, its the Bannon/Trump (In that order) embryonic dictatorship. Let us know when you get the tax break they're promising. Oh and the better and cheaper healthcare...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 06:25:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU29X47q6q8

Good report, pud!  ;D

Without looking, has it been done by Mueller? Who is the guru you turned to? The hippy? Alex 'I flog cheap shit expensively" Jones?  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 06:37:41 PM
Yeah? And you think Trump thinks that? This Hannity/Carlson show (Otherwise known as the Trump TV broadcasting company) has come about because they're trying to distract away from Trump, the Trump family and sundry hangers on (So far Flynn, Manafort, Page, Pence, Preibus, Cohen, and Sater to name just seven) some of whom who are buckling themselves up for a rough ride. Jr admitted to soliciting (backed up with e mails) shit from Clinton from the Russians, that is illegal by the way. Kushner wanted a back channel to get funds for his over reached borrowing in NYC and even asked the Russians to set up a commes in their embassy to facilitate it.

Of course the Trumps aren't in cahoots with the Russians LOL...Yeah right. The Republican party is no more, its the Bannon/Trump (In that order) embryonic dictatorship. Let us know when you get the tax break they're promising. Oh and the better and cheaper healthcare...

You have a choice. I am stuck here. I could have voted for Trump or Clinton. Trump is the better choice. I know the Clintons took $150 million from the Russians. You think Trump rented them so e rooms, sold them some condos (both of which he woukd have had to or break the law) and borrowed some money from them. I will stick with Trump.

And I will do my best to unseat any legislator that does not vote to fund the wall, repeal Obamacare and simplify the tax code.

Make your choice. If you choose to stay here then live with your choice.

albrecht

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/
I want to know who the "Republican donor" was that initiated the process prior to Billary and the DNC taking over paying for the fake dossier.

Also it will be interesting to see how the NY Times, a Democratic mouthpiece usually and certainly an anti-Trump vehicle, will follow this story and more importantly the Russian/Clinton uranium deal because several of their reporters are really pissed off and indigent that Clinton's legal team lied to them regarding the fake dossier's funding. Also interesting that Amazon news first broke the story considered their political leanings. Are the Democrats finally over the Clintons and Billary and this stuff is an attempt to purge?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2017, 06:45:38 PM
You have a choice. I am stuck here. I could have voted for Trump or Clinton. Trump is the better choice. I know the Clintons took $150 million from the Russians. You think Trump rented them so e rooms, sold them some condos (both of which he woukd have had to or break the law) and borrowed some money from them. I will stick with Trump.

And I will do my best to unseat any legislator that does not vote to fund the wall, repeal Obamacare and simplify the tax code.

Make your choice. If you choose to stay here then live with your choice.

Oh I will continue to live here, but I can save you time on your dilemma. The wall won't be built (and certainly not by the Mexicans, as promised by Trump), The ACA has been revoked, Trump said it was finished last week. But it won't be  without catastrophic detriment to millions of people, so from now on its Trumpcare. The current (pre Bannon purge) GOP will find out how popular they really are when that takes full effect.

The tax code I can assure you will be simplified: 67% of future tax reduction will go to only 2-3% of the population. In other words 23% will be divided among the other 97-98%. And contrary to Trump's assertion, the Stock exchange and the tax code are two entirely separate things. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2017, 06:47:11 PM
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/
I want to know who the "Republican donor" was that initiated the process prior to Billary and the DNC taking over paying for the fake dossier.

Who apart from Fox/Trump/Trumpers and Bannon have said its fake? Quite a lot of it has so far been corroborated and some not because the sources have been killed by Putin.. Now I'm not one to judge despotic Russian dictators but I'd say there's a reason they were killed or made to disappear. And I'm guessing it wasn't because they forgot to buy a round.

Also it will be interesting to see how the NY Times, a Democratic mouthpiece usually and certainly an anti-Trump vehicle, will follow this story and more importantly the Russian/Clinton uranium deal because several of their reporters are really pissed off and indigent that Clinton's legal team lied to them regarding the fake dossier's funding. Also interesting that Amazon news first broke the story considered their political leanings. Are the Democrats finally over the Clintons and Billary and this stuff is an attempt to purge?

The same NYT that Trump has gone to, to give an interview since being POTUS? And does it matter who funded it? Is the suggestion that all your information is suspect because it comes from Fox? Owned by Murdoch, good friend of Trump? You must make sure your sources are unimpeachable before you start throwing bricks...The glass walls will break.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

Without looking, has it been done by Mueller? Who is the guru you turned to? The hippy? Alex 'I flog cheap shit expensively" Jones?  ;D

No! It's you!!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 07:02:14 PM
You must make sure your sources are unimpeachable before you start throwing bricks...The glass walls will break.

Stop! You're killing me. This is comedic gold!!  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 07:02:14 PM
Who apart from Fox/Trump/Trumpers and Bannon have said its fake? Quite a lot of it has so far been corroborated and some not because the sources have been killed by Putin.. Now I'm not one to judge despotic Russian dictators but I'd say there's a reason they were killed or made to disappear. And I'm guessing it wasn't because they forgot to buy a round.

The same NYT that Trump has gone to, to give an interview since being POTUS? And does it matter who funded it? Is the suggestion that all your information is suspect because it comes from Fox? Owned by Murdoch, good friend of Trump? You must make sure your sources are unimpeachable before you start throwing bricks...The glass walls will break.
That is why it is so interesting. Democrat (or at least anti-Trump) vehicles are reporting on it and even breaking the story and some of their reporters are pretty livid about Billary's legal team etc lying to them. Combine that with the Bernie supporters who still, rightfully, feel cheated by all the DNC corruption and how Billary is going on tours and writing books blaming everybody, fellow Democrats included, for her loss makes me to think that the Democrats are finally sick of the Clintons and this is an attempt to purge them, finally, for all.
Clearly there is lots of Republican opposition to Trump (since he isn't a Republican, really) and many inside-the-beltway types in both parties and across lots of industries like DC the way it is. Lots of money being made and any changes to budgets, contracts, wars, social programs, regulations, and tax code could hurt people there deeply.

Personally I don't blame you for fleeing, what with the weather, the Muslim child sex gangs, demographic changes, etc. But I disagree with some posters here and love the beer you have over there. And even the food (which I know people find strange.) I hate how pubs are becoming "gastro-pubs" and making "fancy" food.
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/keighley-grooming-case-arrogant-asian-gang-of-12-jailed-for-130-years-1-7722032
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/too-many-in-rotherham-turned-a-blind-eye-to-child-abuse/2014/09/15/5ef76b4a-3489-11e4-9e92-0899b306bbea_story.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11059643/Denis-MacShane-I-was-too-much-of-a-liberal-leftie-and-should-have-done-more-to-investigate-child-abuse.html

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2017, 06:47:11 PM
Best part, when Obama and Clinton’s were lining their own pockets with hundreds of millions to help the Russians nuke up, guess who was running the FBI. Mueller and Comey. Haha!!!!!! This abortion investigation into Trump is over. Time for corrupt Mueller to go too.

Gd5150

Let’s summarize the Trump/Russian collusion abortion investigation:

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2017, 07:13:30 PM

Personally I don't blame you for fleeing, what with the weather, the Muslim child sex gangs, demographic changes,

I didn't flee, I'm only in the States because I'm married to my wife and she can't retire yet to go live in the UK.  ;D 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2017, 07:19:25 PM
Best part, when Obama and Clinton’s were lining their own pockets with hundreds of millions to help the Russians nuke up, guess who was running the FBI. Mueller and Comey. Haha!!!!!! This abortion investigation into Trump is over. Time for corrupt Mueller to go too.

Go and play  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 08:04:07 PM
I didn't flee, I'm only in the States because I'm married to my wife and she can't retire yet to go live in the UK.  ;D

We inow you had to say that to her and on your visa application.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2017, 08:06:46 PM
We inow you had to say that to her and on your visa application.

Nope..I didn't mention the bit about the UK.  ;D   Visas don't need anyone to be married.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 06:56:31 PM
Oh I will continue to live here, but I can save you time on your dilemma. The wall won't be built (and certainly not by the Mexicans, as promised by Trump), The ACA has been revoked, Trump said it was finished last week. But it won't be  without catastrophic detriment to millions of people, so from now on its Trumpcare. The current (pre Bannon purge) GOP will find out how popular they really are when that takes full effect.

The tax code I can assure you will be simplified: 67% of future tax reduction will go to only 2-3% of the population. In other words 23% will be divided among the other 97-98%. And contrary to Trump's assertion, the Stock exchange and the tax code are two entirely separate things.

We onow that there would be zero chance of a wall and amnesty woukd have already been granted if Clinton had been elected. So far that is a big plus. She would be fighting for single payer socialized health care so not having her is a big plus. She woild be pushing for increased taxes and more welfare so not hav g that is a big plus.

Even if Trump only delays the inevitable for 4-8 years, I consider that to be victory.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 08:04:07 PM
I don't know UK immigration law that well but if you are married wouldn't that negate the "employment prohibited" and "no recourse to public funds" deal your immigration stamps on visitor's passports? I would think a spouse would be able to work or even get on the dole?

Swishypants

Pud is a second-rate Scotsman. He doesn't have any fucking money! He came to the USA to try and use his British accent on one of our sluts and it worked! They don't even like him in Yorkshire. Remember, they took a vote and he isn't allowed to come back. This is what happens when you liberate women. They are horny as fuck and will do butt stuff for a bottle of Asti Spumante and a hard luck story about "old family money" from a Poofy Brit!

https://youtu.be/i1gbn2vUaBw

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 05:41:41 PM
You know don't you that someone in the GOP paid for the dossier too? You know don't you that Kushner/Drump Jr and Manifort went along for a chat with Russians about dirt on Clinton? You didn't? Oh well the e mails that went between them said so (and Dump the elder admitted to it-after denying the meeting had taken place!), then the old man decided it would be about adoptions.. After the meeting had taken place. LOL

You know don't you that Wikileaks is a front for the FSB and Assange their bitch? Remember how Trump 'loved' wikileaks? And wanted all those emails that had been hacked by wikileaks to be released? In other words he knew they would be released, how do you think he knew that, unless he was party to espionage?

But Hillary!!  ;D ;D

Time to give it up Pud.

Everything I've told you about Obama, the criminal toadies in his administration, the corruption of the Democratic Party, Hilary, her campaign, her foundation, her felonies, the toadies working for her - all of it - was accurate.  And you were wrong.

Yes I know the media is in full panic/protection mode, and are going to spin this like crazy, print more lies, and ignore the truth - but that doesn't mean you have to continue following them down the rabbit hole.

It never made sense that the people who gave away 20% of our uranium supply to the Russians weren't taking bribes and that Russia would later ''collude'' with their opponent to defeat them.  The rest of it was always clear as day to everyone, even you (don't lie) - the email server; the fraudulent FISO warrants, unmaskings, and leaks;  the whole Comey, Mueller, Rod Rosenstein connection to ''get'' Trump;  and of course the fake news of slamming Trump for every comment or non-comment, and turning him into some kind of ''white supremist''.  Shame on you for going along with all this garbage, when you had to know better. 

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2017, 08:15:45 PM

Even if Trump only delays the inevitable for 4-8 years, I consider that to be victory.
Exactly. As folks know I've always held some suspicion about Trump (his friends, associates, location, views on immigration being too weak, etc) and even at one point thought he might have been a stalking horse for Billary designed to disrupt the Primaries. But, so far, so good. And even if it is a rearguard action he has accomplished enough for me to like. Hopefully another Justice, getting some regulations done away with, getting the deadwood out of his (not really his) Party, showing the "fake news" situation, and, even if by reputation, not Wall, less illegals coming- good. I worry that the stock market is too high artificially and worry that Congress, for some strange reason, won't act on taxes. But good Trump will be there because he will call them on it. Maybe even if it means that R's lose races. If they don't want to cut taxes and regulations they deserve to lose. (Of course this is the problem with many conservatives and many Republicans- unlike the Democrats and Left- demand purity and won't take the good but demand the great.)

But with Billary: open border, amnesty, ISIS, more possibility of a real war with Russia and escalation across the board, gun grabbing, more regulations, more taxes, more weird government programs and social experimentation/propaganda, etc etc.

Gd5150

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2017, 10:13:12 PM
Prisons too good...

Get a rope is right.  These people are traitors, and that includes their media accomplices.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2017, 10:13:12 PM

Prisons too good...

I would rather like a very public trial and then, upon conviction, put in an isolated ADX. Can you imagine Billary, and some others, not being able to talk to the public and no access to other people, media, or Hollywood? Sure, Amnesty Int'l would complain about her Supermax conditions but still would be good thing for society. And maybe even for them (no access to booze, women to rape/exploit, etc.)

How about video footage of a SWAT helicopter landing on Richard Branson's boat, the Secret Service told to stand down, and Berock Obama handcuffed and frog-marched to the helo pad.