• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

JesusJuice

Dave stop with the animal sound effects. You're killing my Steph boner.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 26, 2016, 12:26:22 AM
Dave stop with the animal sound effects. You're killing my Steph boner.

Her voice is sexy but then i fucked up and look up her picture... dont do it

I am picturing Alice Eve whilst I hear her voice.

JesusJuice

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 26, 2016, 12:27:40 AM
Her voice is sexy but then i fucked up and look up her picture... dont do it

There's only about three pics of her online and they just aren't flattering. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on. We need to see her moving around in a video.

mikuthing01

Quote from: H.L.F. on November 26, 2016, 12:30:52 AM
I am picturing Alice Eve whilst I hear her voice.

I picture Jonna Jinton for some reason but their accents aren't even the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYAS6Dwz0II&t=0s

zeebo

Her voice makes me wonder if she's into Downton Abbey cosplay.

Taco Bell

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2016, 12:40:35 AM

Probably more of a furry.

JesusJuice

Hang up on this caller. He's just rambling on about his dead dad, double vision, living in the woods and not having a driver's license.

JesusJuice

>He rescued a whole book burning building full of people

Uncle Duke

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 26, 2016, 02:27:39 AM
Hang up on this caller. He's just rambling on about his dead dad, double vision, living in the woods and not having a driver's license.

He's become a regular, always the same story.  I'm not buying the act, I think he's just trying to see how long he can stay on the air.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2016, 12:40:35 AM
Wasn't a NASA spokesman guest recently on one of the shows, I think MITD, into that? A woman who also, as an aside, oddly looked a lot like Dave Mustaine.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 26, 2016, 01:37:22 PM
He's become a regular, always the same story.  I'm not buying the act, I think he's just trying to see how long he can stay on the air.
He also never corrects the host(s) when they mispronounce the town in which he lives: Elgin (it is pronounced ELLG-IN, not ELL-GIN) which is at this point almost a suburb of Austin though there is still woods around in the area where he could be living. And has some of the best sausage around besides homemade stuff. I wish he would just get to the point and give the name of his father and/or the people that killed him. Otherwise, stop calling in with a rambling story with no details.

Juan Cena

What better way to celebrate Christmas than a guest claiming Jesus didn't rise from the dead?

How come C2C never does shows claiming Mohammed was a fraud?

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 10, 2016, 12:20:53 AM
What better way to celebrate Christmas than a guest claiming Jesus didn't rise from the dead?

How come C2C never does shows claiming Mohammed was a fraud?

Right.  The body was missing from the tomb.  Idiot guest seems to forget that part of the story.

Juan Cena

Christ was quoting Psalm 22:1 on the cross, which was a prophecy of his crucifixion.

It is slightly sickening how much Dave sucks up to Noory.  I like Dave a lot but his pitches for Jorch's products are a bit hard to take,

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 10, 2016, 12:26:10 AM
Right.  The body was missing from the tomb.  Idiot guest seems to forget that part of the story.

He's also claiming the "James Ossuary" is authentic, which is highly debatable.

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 10, 2016, 12:44:25 AM
He's also claiming the "James Ossuary" is authentic, which is highly debatable.

Yes.  It is most likely a hoax, created at a later date.

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 10, 2016, 12:42:50 AM
It is slightly sickening how much Dave sucks up to Noory.  I like Dave a lot but his pitches for Jorch's products are a bit hard to take,
Of the weekend hosts, only Knapp doesn't suck up to Noory by pushing Noory's non-c2c side products like paranormal date, beyond bull-leaf etc.
The only thing Knapp mentions is the Coast Insider club, but at least that provides archives of Knapp's excellent shows as well...

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on December 10, 2016, 12:49:20 AM
Of the weekend hosts, only Knapp doesn't suck up to Noory by pushing Noory's non-c2c side products like paranormal date, beyond bull-leaf etc.
The only thing Knapp mentions is the Coast Insider club, but at least that provides archives of Knapp's excellent shows as well...

Knapp does "Beyond Belief" spots.

Juan Cena

The guest obviously has no clue about the Bible. While Jesus was called a "rabbi" at times, he never under the tutalige of another rabbi, which is how you became a rabbi in the first place.

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 10, 2016, 12:47:38 AM
Yes.  It is most likely a hoax, created at a later date.

The ossuary is probably real. The inscription is the thing that's inauthentic.

Juan Cena

Saying you can separate Jesus from the "supernatural" parts of the Biblical narrative is ridiculious.

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 10, 2016, 11:54:23 AM
Scott Wolter Appears on Jimmy Church Radio, Attacks Critics, Says Claims Should Be Believed Until Proven False

"Scholars have identified these marks as alignment markers meant to correctly align the lid, similar to those found on 40% or more of known ossuaries."
Hilarious comment on that guy's blog regarding the guest:
"
Only Me
8/26/2015 05:37:56 am

So, let me get this straight. After stating in an interview on KFAI Radio he won't work with academics because they try to "baffle him with bullshit" and are closed to new facts, he demands they explain why he's full of shit. Later, in an appearance on the Jimmy Church radio program, he says about his ossuary discovery, “It will eliminate a lot of the skeptics’ arguments...I want to pack it up some people’s rear ends.”

Now, on his own blog, he calls his own work "speculative research".

speculative
adj.- characterized by speculation; based on guessing or unfounded opinions (Wiktionary.org)

Congratulations, Scott. You finally admitted the truth."