• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

SUGAAAREE RANT

Started by Sugaree, April 12, 2019, 06:36:00 PM

Sugaree

I don't know how these people in the intelligence community sleep at night knowing their neighbors are being chipped and programmed by extra terrestrials 24 hours a day while they take a paycheck.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Sugaree on April 12, 2019, 06:36:00 PM
I don't know how these people in the intelligence community sleep at night knowing their neighbors are being chipped and programmed by extra terrestrials 24 hours a day while they take a paycheck.

Curry powder and raw sweet onions add some real zip to your egg salad sandwich . . . . .
Be sure to toast the thick cut whole wheat/rye bread, and of course - Hellman's !
Yum-Yum's are the pickles for this scrumptious sammich . . .
Enjoy !

Jojo

Extra terrestrials look quite mammalian like humans.  Their bodies resemble humans, their eyes are positioned like humans, although those look like mere sensors.  Their arms and legs are shrunk because they don't hunt to eat.  They are grey because they have been engineered to live with less blood.  They look engineered for light weight.  Their heads are big because they are probably mega-implanted, too.

As for the intelligence community, what do you expect them to do, TALK about it?  Why, so they can become TIs too?  No.  Intelligent people who are not already targets do not advertise what they do, if they do anything at all.  Remember Harriet Stowe?  Covert programming and any response to it is a larger issue than even the U.S. Underground Railroad.  Best thing non-targets can do while fighting these programs is to act compliant with the whole scene. The only way in is infiltration and intelligent non-targets can't blow their cover or they will not be effective.  The War on Drugs is often undercover, and those infiltrators should have clean consciences, even though they pal up with some of the worst sleazebags and uncivil drug pushers.

Just make fun of them.  Look like sleaze, act like sleaze, must be sleaze.  Lol.  Or, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Criminality overlaps.  You could take the class and volunteer for your local LE organization.  Keeping things safe at any level increases everyone's safety, & you might learn that more goes on than meets the eye.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 14 on April 17, 2019, 09:02:53 AM
Extra terrestrials look quite mammalian like humans.  Their bodies resemble humans, their eyes are positioned like humans, although those look like mere sensors.  Their arms and legs are shrunk because they don't hunt to eat.  They are grey because they have been engineered to live with less blood.  They look engineered for light weight.  Their heads are big because they are probably mega-implanted, too.

As for the intelligence community, what do you expect them to do, TALK about it?  Why, so they can become TIs too?  No.  Intelligent people who are not already targets do not advertise what they do, if they do anything at all.  Remember Harriet Stowe?  Covert programming and any response to it is a larger issue than even the U.S. Underground Railroad.  Best thing non-targets can do while fighting these programs is to act compliant with the whole scene. The only way in is infiltration and intelligent non-targets can't blow their cover or they will not be effective.  The War on Drugs is often undercover, and those infiltrators should have clean consciences, even though they pal up with some of the worst sleazebags and uncivil drug pushers.

Just make fun of them.  Look like sleaze, act like sleaze, must be sleaze.  Lol.  Or, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Criminality overlaps.  You could take the class and volunteer for your local LE organization.  Keeping things safe at any level increases everyone's safety, & you might learn that more goes on than meets the eye.

Ahhhhhhh sweetheart !
How would you know what aliens look like ?

Kidnostad3

Quite right.  No more paychecks for them!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 17, 2019, 04:14:37 PM
Quite right.  No more paychecks for them!

And yet you’ll continue to receive them. Sad. :(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2019, 04:18:13 PM
And yet you’ll continue to receive them. Sad. :(

Hold on.  Do the aliens chip dogs too?  Cause Princess Snarling-Bitch here needs to be chipped and dewormed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 17, 2019, 04:28:24 PM
Hold on.  Do the aliens chip dogs too?  Cause Princess Snarling-Bitch here needs to be chipped and dewormed.

Look! It’s trying to be funny. ::) ::)

Jojo

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 17, 2019, 10:48:23 AM
Ahhhhhhh sweetheart !
How would you know what aliens look like ?
Never seen them.  But everyone knows what greys are said to look like, and those are the ones I meant.  Good point, though. 

Sugaree

Do you know what a threat to democracy is, its millions of people on earth churning out bullshit posts and propaganda that are synched into an alien cult. Told how to think told what to say, change the vote they'll say. Foreshadowing.

The Russians don't hold a candle to the reticulan factory.

Sugaree

todays society has been increasingly withholding out rights as a human beings

whoozit

They are grey because they have been engineered to live with less blood.
Why would less blood mean they are grey?  Are you suggesting varying amounts of blood cause racial differences? Asking for a friend but I must admit that I am confused, intrigued and bewildered by your logic.

Sugaree

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2019, 01:29:46 PM
Why would less blood mean they are grey?  Are you suggesting varying amounts of blood cause racial differences? Asking for a friend but I must admit that I am confused, intrigued and bewildered by your logic.
Maybe they have grey blood and thin skin

Sugaree

So the alien observes and manipulates, its been doing it for millennia.
it made us research mind control, it taught the controllers how to like it.

AZZERAE

Extraterrestrials look quite mammalian like humans. Their bodies resemble humans, their eyes are positioned like humans, although those look like mere sensors. Their arms and legs are shrunk because they don't hunt to eat. They are grey because they have been engineered to live with less blood. They look engineered for light weight. Their heads are big because they are probably mega-implanted, too.

You really believe that?

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2019, 01:29:46 PM
Not racial differences, no.  Is your friend shy?

I suspect their tissues are grey, like a death pallor would be on a human, regardless of race, because I think the greys are bio-engineered to live with less blood.  I hadn't thought of it as a race/ethnicity issue.

Humans can survive even when parts of them are so grey as to look necrotic.  I saw it in a nursing home when half of a burn victims face turned death grey for a day and a half.  Totally grey, like it looked like it wasn't getting blood at all.  However, within a day or two, she fully recovered her normal skin health.

pate

Quote from: Sugaree on April 25, 2019, 01:43:46 PM
Maybe they have grey blood and thin skin

This pot may halve arealdy bean boil'd:  thin blood and grey shins?

Nautical...

Comfy...

Sugaree

Quote from: 14 on May 08, 2019, 10:57:17 PM
Not racial differences, no.  Is your friend shy?

I suspect their tissues are grey, like a death pallor would be on a human, regardless of race, because I think the greys are bio-engineered to live with less blood.  I hadn't thought of it as a race/ethnicity issue.

Humans can survive even when parts of them are so grey as to look necrotic.  I saw it in a nursing home when half of a burn victims face turned death grey for a day and a half.  Totally grey, like it looked like it wasn't getting blood at all.  However, within a day or two, she fully recovered her normal skin health.

what are your thoughts on panspermia?

paladin1991

Quote from: Sugaree on May 09, 2019, 12:03:54 PM
what are your thoughts on panspermia?
Pulled out early.  Made a mess.  I'm sorry.

Sugaree

I WAS THE JOKER, BUT THEN i ADOPTED THE WHOLE WORLD.

Sugaree

Hi, I’m the robot assigned to you. I see you are having issues figuring out the difference between a satire and reality.
You also seem to have a proclivity for the darkest side of the joke whether you know what darkness, is or not.
You are on a spectrum we call, abused.

Sugaree

Quote from: AZRAA on June 28, 2019, 01:25:00 PM
Love your posts!
Thank you!
you are stunning by the way!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sugaree on June 28, 2019, 01:38:15 PM
Thank you!
you are stunning by the way!

You are sugary!