• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

i don't know why i can't shapeshift. the thing is that when you think about it, you'd think it would be super easy but it's not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 09:46:05 PM
i don't know why i can't shapeshift. the thing is that when you think about it, you'd think it would be super easy but it's not.

You can shapeshift! Stand up perfectly straight and you're a letter "I." Hold your arms above your head and you're a "Y" Why, there are a myriad of shapes you can shift into.  Hope that helps. I believe in you! ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 09:45:25 PM
why do you dislike me so much? i never did anything to u

Oh.. I don't dislike you. I can't bring myself to muster that amount of energy to dislike you.

I hope that's clear. I'm indifferent. If you drown, you drown. My life won't change at all.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 10:17:56 PM
Oh.. I don't dislike you. I can't bring myself to muster that amount of energy to dislike you.

I hope that's clear. I'm indifferent. If you drown, you drown. My life won't change at all.

English logic. Can't disagree.

gnooryblows

you're all a bunch of mean people

gnooryblows

i share with you the gift of my wisdom and this is how you repay me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:10:14 PM
i share with you the gift of my wisdom and this is how you repay me

Now you know how Christ felt. It should serve your messiah complex well.  ;)

gnooryblows

It has been brought to my attention that most of you here don't like me, or my posts or anything I have to say. I only want to free your minds. I only want to help you all. I only want to save you from the cancer consuming the planet Earth. You seem to be looking my gifthorse in my mouth. If you rebuke me and wish me to leave the bellgab, you may tell me. I shall permit free speech towards me here.

Dr. MD MD

Hell no! Bellgab needs weirdos like you. Stay and post often!  :)

Psst...it's all part of giant diaper scam, anyway.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Bellgab isn't a public site.  Free speech isn't guaranteed.

gnooryblows

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2017, 11:35:27 PM

but i will permit it here in this thread only

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2017, 11:35:27 PM

Dems fightin woyds!  You just try to stop me. >:(

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2017, 11:37:33 PM
Dems fightin woyds!  You just try to stop me. >:(

The only Satan protects my interests. He is bigger than all manmade institutions and website moderators. I could ruin the world with a mere thought if I willed it, IMO, though I would never try.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:36:34 PM
but i will permit it here in this thread only

"Its all in the data"

Ask MV to put a should or should  I leave  poll.. on your thread.

gnooryblows

The word of satan has never been well received by the masses, for he represents truth and truth is not always pretty

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:40:26 PM
The word of satan has never been well received by the masses, for he represents truth and truth is not always pretty

Played.... try some new material..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

While I'd love to take your word for it I'm going to need some sources on all this satan stuff.  ???

gnooryblows

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2017, 11:42:18 PM
Played.... try some new material..

It's not MATERIAL you people don't get it. It's about truth and openness and understanding. It's about the "dark enlightenment" that brings you to the true understanding of the world. I will never stop preaching the truth of beautiful satan. I don't care if people think it's "worn out", "old" or "tired of hearing it". He is my master and I will always try to enlighten the world to his wonder.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2017, 11:43:44 PM
While I'd love to take your word for it I'm going to need some sources on all this satan stuff.  ???

The requirement for external, textual verification of your beliefs means the external stimulus has overcome the light and heat of your soul. It means your soul has relinquished to outside forces. A true soul knows the truth deep within himself. A true soul does not require society to agree with him in order to understand the truth, for society will always lead you astray. At the end of the day, it is ONLY the inner light of your soul, which must stand in fortitude and defiance of all outside stimulus (ie "sources" "science" "political correctness" "fads" "trends") that can save you.

My Satan is the Satan of Milton. The Satan of rebellion. The Satan of passion. The Satan of the incorruptible soul.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:44:47 PM
It's not MATERIAL you people don't get it. It's about truth and openness and understanding. It's about the "dark enlightenment" that brings you to the true understanding of the world. I will never stop preaching the truth of beautiful satan. I don't care if people think it's "worn out", "old" or "tired of hearing it". He is my master and I will always try to enlighten the world to his wonder.

Yet you care so much that people might dislike you? You pm'd me to ask why I did. Touching.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 11:49:03 PM
Yet you care so much that people might dislike you? You pm'd me to ask why I did. Touching.

When the world bleeds I bleed with it. When the world rejects truth, I feel the pain. When you reject me, you reject. When you reject me, you reject hope for the world. Therefore when you reject me, I feel the pain. But I am feeling the pain on the accord of not only myself, but also you, the rest of humanity and all of the little creatures who inhabit this ball.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 11:49:03 PM

For fucky fucks sake...

gnooryblows

There is simply no hope for the world if it rejects me

gnooryblows

I must cry if I am rejected for if I am then the world will not survive.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:44:47 PM

Knock yourself out!  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 01, 2017, 11:50:46 PM
For fucky fucks sake...

Indeed. I was surprised he cared so much that I might care. Bless him.

gnooryblows

please tell me why you dislike me so much yorkshire pud