• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2017, 06:40:59 PM
i will take my ban, small price to pay for exposing the truth

You know it is not the truth.  You're just being petulant and vengeful.   Not a smart move.  Bye-bye.

akwilly

Dangit gnb you were one of my favorite posters

bateman

Sigh. I did enjoy your threads, Mr. Blows

mikuthing01

lolz mv is here, did gnorryblows get banned?

bateman

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 03, 2017, 06:48:31 PM
lolz mv is here, did gnorryblows get banned?

No longer appears in the member list.

chefist

GNB...call into "Martinez Tonight!" on Friday...

The threads have been merged.  The image is still there.  Not sure wtf is going on.

whoozit

He was on such a roll too.  Well, he got the ban he wanted so badly.

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 03, 2017, 06:49:42 PM
The threads have been merged.  Still, the image is there.  Not sure wtf is going on.
MERGE DAMN YOU! MERGE!

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on January 03, 2017, 10:05:19 PM
I'm going to miss "poop guy".

Homosexual intercourse brought him down...MV IS A HOMOPHOBE!

Quote from: Chefist on January 03, 2017, 10:06:54 PM
Homosexual intercourse brought him down...MV IS A HOMOPHOBE!

Well, imagine if gnooryblows said that was you in the picture.  You'd be a homophobe too. lol

WOTR

Quote from: bateman on January 03, 2017, 06:48:49 PM
No longer appears in the member list.
WTF!!! I was in the middle of some great correspondence Via PM with the man.  He had nearly convinced me that I am broken beyond repair and I had nearly convinced him to accept that he is Autistic.  I honestly believe that we were only another dozen or two PM's away from a major breakthrough.

And now, just like that, he is gone?  Have you no shame?

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2017, 10:13:31 PM
So, who thinks GB was TheOne?

Totally different posting styles. "Flower" from this afternoon was "theONE".

Quote from: bateman on January 03, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

Right!

Dr. MD MD

I know but I'm thinking he's like a comedian who plays different characters.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2017, 10:16:19 PM
I know but I'm thinking he's like a comedian who plays different characters.  ;)

Nah, not the same guy.  TheOne can't hide his hatred of me.

K_Dubb

First thing he did was creep on that Laura.  Don't remember One doing that.  Little Chris, on the other hand, was suggested earlier.

bateman

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 03, 2017, 10:26:21 PM
First thing he did was creep on that Laura.  Don't remember One doing that.  Little Chris, on the other hand, was suggested earlier.

I think that was just garden variety trolling.

Corona Kitty

True, I saw these private twitter messages In person. Surprising behavior from an alleged civilized individual. It's okay Chris I don't hold a grudge, I don't blame you for feeling the way you do inside.

K_Dubb

Quote from: bateman on January 03, 2017, 10:27:49 PM
I think that was just garden variety trolling.

Haha well I'm no connoisseur so I'll accept your verdict.  *if you say so*

Quote from: WOTR on January 03, 2017, 10:12:51 PM
WTF!!! I was in the middle of some great correspondence Via PM with the man.  He had nearly convinced me that I am broken beyond repair and I had nearly convinced him to accept that he is Autistic.  I honestly believe that we were only another dozen or two PM's away from a major breakthrough.

And now, just like that, he is gone?  Have you no shame?

I enjoy our.passive aggressive PM's.

WOTR

I'm going to say that "Flower" was a poster from 4 chan (the One?)  I checked a few days back and somebody has a pretty major hard on for 21st.

I don't care how you feel about me, if you hate me, but remember people like 21st are capable of things like this (example)
group of people drinking, getting very drunk, 21st has an argument with a guy, stuff gets out of control 21st loses his nerves takes his gun out and shoots the guy, guy is dead.

21st looks around sees bunch of guys are passed out drunk takes his gun wipes his finger prints off puts the gun in your hand, also he places his wallet in your pocket and leaves the crime scene.
Next he calls the cops claiming that he was robbed and that his wallet and his gun was stollen.

Next, murder scene is discovered, you are lying there with a gun (murder weapon) in your hand and his wallet in your pocket.
BINGO you are fucked for life and 21st CM is free to go.

That's the "modus operandi" of people like 21stCM.
With me he did on a very small scale but he showed how capable he is to go to all those extends to all the lies and manipulations to cover his tracks and pin it on me.

He will do the gun stuff (or car accident stet up or any other act to protect his ass) as well, he has that instinct in him already.

There are movies are made about asshole like him.
There are real people in jails or dead because of evil assholes like him like the 21st Century Man, and he proved that with his actions that he is capable, that he has no morals just to protect his ass.
He is a coward, in prisons those types are next after child molesters on the hate scale.

Think about it for a minute...

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on January 03, 2017, 10:46:22 PM
I enjoy our.passive aggressive PM's.
Thanks.  I will try to be more passive and less aggressive in the future.  ;)

I will also require that you tell me how useless and broken as a human I am in the future.  I require additional abuse to climax.

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on January 03, 2017, 10:44:06 PM
Shame mv?
MV is gone. There is some Greek guy running things now. I'm pretty sure Mr. Sigma would be ok with a little butt piracy every now and then.