MichaelHorn

They love us, they...really do!

starrmtn001

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 17, 2017, 03:11:29 PM
They love us, they...really do!
Aw, go on.  What's not to love? :-* ;D

whoozit

Quote from: th'ONE on July 16, 2017, 11:10:47 PM
If bellgab is not your audience then why you begging here constantly "hemorrhoid voice"
Mr. Pot, may I introduce Mr. Kettle?  Mr. Kettle, Mr. Pot.

MichaelHorn

The War on the Truth

The Billy Meier UFO case bothers the hell out of the frauds, phonies and cowards

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4654

Dr. MD MD

Do people who believe Mr. Meier's stories call themselves Billy Bros? (You know, kinda like Bernie Bros.  ;))

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 19, 2017, 03:36:44 PM
Do people who believe Mr. Meier's stories call themselves Billy Bros? (You know, kinda like Bernie Bros.  ;))

Hahahhahaha billy bros, I like that.

ONeill

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 16, 2017, 08:32:16 PM
we both know bg is not my audience lol

Absolutely. I have been away from bg for a few months and one thing certainly hasn't changed. You are still running around the forum begging for every bit of attention you can get.

3OctaveFart

Yes, that has been hard to miss.

This guy is such an attention whore he spells his name Myke with a y. Talk about the snowflake dynamic.

Before long he'll be duct-taping glasses to his head and begging Noory for an interview.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ONeill on July 23, 2017, 11:59:01 AM
Absolutely. I have been away from bg for a few months and one thing certainly hasn't changed. You are still running around the forum begging for every bit of attention you can get.

I don't think you even know what the word "begging" means.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 23, 2017, 03:59:55 PM
... This guy is such an attention whore he spells his name Myke with a y. Talk about the snowflake dynamic...

We're supposed to think he's creative and interesting

oy-way

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 23, 2017, 03:59:55 PM
Yes, that has been hard to miss.

This guy is such an attention whore he spells his name Myke with a y. Talk about the snowflake dynamic.

Before long he'll be duct-taping glasses to his head and begging Noory for an interview.
or even threatening to break our jaws :(

oy-way

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 23, 2017, 10:48:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukropK3kom8

don't have time to watch it, but from the title conclusion emerges wonder when the people who so happily use services of Amazon
will realize that it was actually a form of a "Trojan Horse".

Corona Kitty

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 10:52:57 PM
don't have time to watch it, but from the title conclusion emerges wonder when the people who so happily use services of Amazon
will realize that it was actually a form of a "Trojan Horse".

yup

chefist

Tune into Hoagie right now to learn all the secrets of the Universe!

oy-way

:(
Quote from: Chefist on July 23, 2017, 10:59:49 PM
Tune into Hoagie right now to learn all the secrets of the Universe!

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 10:58:04 PM
GET READY FOR THE REAL SHOW with George Knapp on C2C!!

Not the other "wanna be show" show

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 23, 2017, 08:10:57 PM
We're supposed to think he's creative and interesting
Myke is edgy and exciting, the James Dean of the paranormal podcasting community.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 24, 2017, 12:43:28 AM
Myke is edgy and exciting, the James Dean of the paranormal podcasting community.

The mic going through the desk to make himself sound all deep and manly is a bonus. Women everywhere of a certain age can close their eyes, let their hands wander to forbidden places, fertile imaginations going back to those days and nights of unbridled passion and lust. Oh those days of side boob and... (cont: pp94)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 24, 2017, 12:43:28 AM

That would be why his show always sounds like a car crash.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 07:53:55 AM
That would be why his show always sounds like a car crash.

Harsh...very harsh.

MichaelHorn

Threats from a Neo-Nazi

Things wouldn’t have gone this far without support of “UFO researchers and investigators”

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4668

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 24, 2017, 09:22:44 AM
Threats from a Neo-Nazi

Things wouldn’t have gone this far without support of “UFO researchers and investigators”

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4668

I'm going to defend MH here. Someone called him a 'pedophile huckster and mongoloid'. I don't think anyone can seriously believe Michael Horn is a mongoloid.

chefist

My daughter and I saw the infamous pterodactyl in Gulf Shores...a town next to the UFology famous Gulf Breeze.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on July 24, 2017, 09:38:52 AM
My daughter and I saw the infamous pterodactyl in Gulf Shores...a town next to the UFology famous Gulf Breeze.

Clearly an attempt to try and discredit the ongoing research that Herr Meier is involved in. Can you scan it in for the next book cover?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 24, 2017, 10:37:18 AM
Clearly an attempt to try and discredit the ongoing research that Herr Meier is involved in. Can you scan it in for the next book cover?

Absolutely. The creature was immense in size. Fortunately, it was far off in the distance over the ocean when I took the pic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on July 24, 2017, 11:34:59 AM
Absolutely. The creature was immense in size. Fortunately, it was far off in the distance over the ocean when I took the pic.

Yes, I can see...It must have at least a ninety foot wingspan. Scary.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chefist on July 24, 2017, 11:34:59 AM

I'm glad you didn't lose custody of the kids