• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sean Lennon

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 02, 2016, 01:08:26 AM

paladin1991

Ask him if he thinks it was Yoko who killed the Beatles.

Yorkshire pud

Well his father was a narcassistic, cruel, bullying asshole. Problem?

akwilly

MV ask him to go on one of your shows. Maybe he would, he doesn't seem to be burdened with a heavy workload

Quote from: akwilly on September 02, 2016, 02:45:06 AM
MV ask him to go on one of your shows. Maybe he would, he doesn't seem to be burdened with a heavy workload

Yeah.  His music sure isn't anything to write home about.  At least Julian can sing.  It's not like he needs the money anyway.  He'll be living in luxury for the rest of his life.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2016, 02:32:23 AM

he can dry his tears with a limitless supply of ben franklins.

NXOEED

My favorite part is how the interviewer breathes through his mouth.

Dr. MD MD

Well, he was a complex individual. I would only qualify what you've said about him with "He could be..." Other than that I'd say it's accurate. However, he struck me as the kind of guy who probably would've admitted that, if asked.  ;)

mv, why are you provoking Matisyahu? Falkie Without a Crown was a good single.

the_Stranger

Thoughts and prayers for MV's Troll Triggers. <PRAYING.HANDS.EMOJI>

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on September 02, 2016, 10:15:40 AM
https://twitter.com/mvandeven/status/771741990685769730

Ask him if it sucks that he got Yoko's musical skills while Julian got John's musical genetics.

Well his father was a narcissistic, cruel, bullying asshole. Problem?

This isn't the Steve Jobs thread.  Reported.

#sean is dead   #the walrus was sean

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 06, 2016, 02:18:04 PM
This isn't the Steve Jobs thread.  Reported.

#sean is dead   #the walrus was sean

Batgod!  Good to see you, homme!  Did you bring me the shorts and onions I requested?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 06, 2016, 02:21:08 PM
Batgod!  Good to see you, homme!  Did you bring me the shorts and onions I requested?

Let's jut say, that recently, there was an over-amped contraband-happy Denver airport customs agent who later most likely prepared fried liver and onions at her home whilst wearing crimson shorts featuring a white lotus blossom motif.

#sean lennon's eerie doppelganger replacement

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 06, 2016, 02:49:46 PM
Let's jut say, that recently, there was an over-amped contraband-happy Denver airport customs agent who later most likely prepared fried liver and onions at her home whilst wearing crimson shorts featuring a white lotus blossom motif.

Nuts. Story of my life. Thanks for trying, anyway! If it's any consolation, she's most likely not enjoying the goods. I have a buddy who worked for TSA for a couple of years, and he says if agents get caught trying to take anything home they're sacked immediately.  That made me feel a lot better about the two bottles of rum they took from me a couple of years ago.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2016, 07:52:43 PM
Well, he was a complex individual. I would only qualify what you've said about him with "He could be..." Other than that I'd say it's accurate. However, he struck me as the kind of guy who probably would've admitted that, if asked.  ;)

i'm pretty sure it was sean i saw in an interview discussing the incident where his dad shouted so loudly into his ear that it ruptured his eardrum and he had to be rushed off to the emergency room.  as the father of two children, i can't imagine any circumstance that would motivate me to behave in that way toward them.  other evidence of john's self concerned narcissism can be seen in his overall treatment/abandonment of julian and his mom.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 06, 2016, 02:49:46 PM

lol, goddamn.  you're tops.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on September 06, 2016, 04:24:41 PM
i'm pretty sure it was sean i saw in an interview discussing the incident where his dad shouted so loudly into his ear that it ruptured his eardrum and he had to be rushed off to the emergency room.  as the father of two children, i can't imagine any circumstance that would motivate me to behave in that way toward them.  other evidence of john's self concerned narcissism can be seen in his overall treatment/abandonment of julian and his mom.

Never heard that one. I've mostly read and heard about his time with the Beatles. Even Paul got in trouble after John died for saying that he could be a real pig sometimes. I noticed that when Paul was talking about this side of Lennon in front of the other Beatles in the Anthology interviews that both of them seem to be tacitly agreeing with him; so, I have to suspect that it's true. I still love the guy's music though and can imagine that rising to the heights of fame where most of the world's population seem to think you're great might fuck with someone's psychology. Not that this justifies anything. Posthumous revelations are tough though because the individual in question isn't there to defend their self and unless there's some sort of third-party verification of this it could just be a salacious attempt to sell books. Is he writing a tell-all or something? What has Yoko had to say about it?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2016, 07:42:29 PM
Is he writing a tell-all or something? What has Yoko had to say about it?

i'm not aware of any book or comments by yoko on the matter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on September 07, 2016, 12:46:14 AM
i'm not aware of any book or comments by yoko on the matter.

The article you linked indicated a book called John Lennon: The Life and that was in 2008.  :)

Quote from: mv on September 06, 2016, 04:26:07 PM
lol, goddamn.  you're tops.

Thanks, man.  It is rarefied air indeed whenever one is "tops."

(pause)

Oh, fuck me!  I'm suffocating!  Can... not... breathe...

(Cam's Smurfing!  He's Smurfing!  Crash cart!  We haven't seen this much acquired oxygen-sucking megacephalia since the MITD switcheroo!  Intubate!)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2016, 12:55:09 AM
The article you linked indicated a book called John Lennon: The Life and that was in 2008.  :)

ah, ok.  either way, the claim sounds legit.