• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Greetings, not sure where else this should go.

Started by Valtus3200, May 28, 2012, 03:01:10 AM

Valtus3200

The name is Valtus, and I'm an aspiring science fiction writer. You probably read greetings like that all the time with regards to people who listen to C2C on a semi-regular basis, but nonetheless it's true. Heh. Anyways, I just recently became a coast insider, because I grew very tired of missing the topics that I really enjoy (ancient aliens, men in black, ufos, anything paranormal).

I get quite a bit of inspiration and brainstorming material from these topics, and guests. I guess I don't really pay that much attention to Noory's dialogue, as I've always felt that its more meant to facilitate the guest's agenda, etc. But, I'm pretty young, so I've never really had the pleasure of listening to Art in his prime.

I also noticed that the C2C site has a lot of those "Somewhere in Time" episodes. Which Art shows should I track down within these topics?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Valtus3200 on May 28, 2012, 03:01:10 AM
The name is Valtus, and I'm an aspiring science fiction writer. You probably read greetings like that all the time with regards to people who listen to C2C on a semi-regular basis, but nonetheless it's true. Heh. Anyways, I just recently became a coast insider, because I grew very tired of missing the topics that I really enjoy (ancient aliens, men in black, ufos, anything paranormal).

I get quite a bit of inspiration and brainstorming material from these topics, and guests. I guess I don't really pay that much attention to Noory's dialogue, as I've always felt that its more meant to facilitate the guest's agenda, etc. But, I'm pretty young, so I've never really had the pleasure of listening to Art in his prime.

I also noticed that the C2C site has a lot of those "Somewhere in Time" episodes. Which Art shows should I track down within these topics?

The mountain erupted with the force of a new volcano as Soloman watched its distant silhouette against the setting sun.  The red, churning horizon became crimson swirls as he imagined the scene mingling with the Enemy’s rancid blood.  The detonation had worked again, he thought to himself proudly, the Valley of Scorn is destroyed and the Enemy with it. Or, he corrected himself aloud, “some of the Enemy.” 

Death can be beautiful, he decided, as the smoke and fires blinked brightly and shards of lightning joined the game.  He needed sleep.  Tomorrow he will find another mountain, and another valley, and again the next day. 

By now he could feel some of the heat from the detonation, and smell that burnt sulfurous smell that only he could recognize from previous success.  Such a tiny device, he said to himself as he looked admiringly at a bronze, pyramid shaped object in the palm of his hand.  A ‘natural fusion’ detonator… “The Valtus 3200!” he said with glee as he sprinted into the enfolding night in search of shelter from the whispering Bone Seekers.

Quote from: Valtus3200 on May 28, 2012, 03:01:10 AM
The name is Valtus

Valtus3201's brother, I presume?

We've been waiting for you, as according to the prophecy.

Valtus3200

A prophecy and a pyramid structure? Not a bad start then. :P

And, yes, I am Valtus3201's "brother", but he's a weaker spawn, and has been scheduled for... cleansing? Yes.