The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Zenman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 07, 2016, 09:40:22 PM
Hi there Zenman!  GabCast fix, yes.  I'm having withdrawals.  Braise MV! ;D

Hi, starr! Yes. Baste MV!

Imconfused

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 07, 2016, 09:49:40 AM
Art posted on his Facebook that he was going to do a show this week.

I think a follow up GabCast would be appropriate.

MV and themudking - have your people talk to the other people and do some of that people shit to make that happen.

I would like to hear from Jazmunda as well. I've been jonesin for some Aussiefication. Thunder from down under and all that rot.

We are losing focus here and need some discipline. Order. Regularity. Bring sense to the cosmos.

What brave new souls will volunteer to cohost?

fuck art,  but I agree with "The JazGate",  I mean is he in Europe?  'Cause if you are,  Jaz,  I'll give you a slack.  Otherwise you are needed here.  NOW! 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on March 10, 2016, 07:14:38 PM
fuck art,  but I agree with "The JazGate",  I mean is he in Europe?  'Cause if you are,  Jaz,  I'll give you a slack.  Otherwise you are needed here.  NOW! 

We've butted heads in the past, but that is in the past.

There is something I've always wanted to ask you about your avatar.  Is it artwork of a child or grandchild of your?  I've always liked it. ;)

Imconfused

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 10, 2016, 07:33:35 PM
We've butted heads in the past, but that is in the past.

There is something I've always wanted to ask you about your avatar.  Is it artwork of a child or grandchild of your?  I've always liked it. ;)

hey Star,  yes,  we've butted heads,  but I thought we explained.  Anyway,  as per your question about my avi.  It's Jorge Norey's remark about "human beans".

I simply researched  "human beans"  and this avi came up.  I liked it,  so I subbed to it. 

I thought it was funny.  However I do not know the origional poster. 

Anyway,  Star,  I think we are fine and can screw with each other. 

RESPECT!  STAR!

:-*       

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on March 10, 2016, 08:08:17 PM
hey Star,  yes,  we've butted heads,  but I thought we explained.  Anyway,  as per your question about my avi.  It's Jorge Norey's remark about "human beans".

I simply researched  "human beans"  and this avi came up.  I liked it,  so I subbed to it. 

I thought it was funny.  However I do not know the origional poster. 

Anyway,  Star,  I think we are fine and can screw with each other. 

RESPECT!  STAR!

:-*       
And RESPECT BACK AT CHA! ;) ;D

Imconfused

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 10, 2016, 08:15:44 PM
And RESPECT BACK AT CHA! ;) ;D

Love posters like you.

Best wishes....

:-* :-*

Thank You.

.................  to be continued................

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on March 10, 2016, 08:20:56 PM
Love posters like you.

Best wishes....

:-* :-*

Thank You.

.................  to be continued................

Aww, shucks, (blushing) thanks dude.

Ciardelo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 10, 2016, 09:21:56 PM
Aww, shucks, (blushing) thanks dude.
I'd butt with you any day Starr ;)

Butt you knew that.

pate

Aye, canned a lime, but this!

TheisLol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFKtHSlaMVI

Not Sure.

A 'mum is only as sweet as the name, err.. sumthin..

"mergancy.  The graete gance":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=025QQwTwzdU

SCANDALOUS!

JesusJuice

Did I miss the one with Mad Martian?

GravitySucks

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on March 16, 2016, 06:43:28 PM
Paging MV!

He is in mourning. Ryan's restaraunt in Cape Girardeau shut down last week. No more All-You-Can-Eat buffet.

[sic]

MV is a conservative.  Art leaving the show has really drawn down the revenue on this site. Gabcast takes money/time so no reason to do them now. Sorry to say (and I would do the same) but there really isn't any reason to do it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: [sic] on March 17, 2016, 07:37:39 PM
MV is a conservative.  Art leaving the show has really drawn down the revenue on this site. Gabcast takes money/time so no reason to do them now. Sorry to say (and I would do the same) but there really isn't any reason to do it.

Art leaving the show has had quite the opposite effect. But if you are trying to goad him into doing one, I applaud your efforts.

Catops

I can't believe there is no gab to cast. Has all the butthurt resulted in permanent podcast blockage?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Catops on March 18, 2016, 09:19:01 PM
I can't believe there is no gab to cast. Has all the butthurt resulted in permanent podcast blockage?
Do you know how to podcast?  Do you have the right equipment?  If you do, maybe you could offer MV a hand.

Catops

I definitely do not know how to podcast, nor do I have the right equipment. Personally, I suckle on MVs tit, which is why I plead here for a gabcast.

Dyna-X

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 17, 2016, 07:42:29 PM
Art leaving the show has had quite the opposite effect. But if you are trying to goad him into doing one, I applaud your efforts.

The traffic has settled to a level similar to the months just before MITD, currently propelled by anticipation and some drama.  If Art comes back about once a week it will hold steady, perhaps increase by 500,000, if not it will continue to decline perhaps to about 1 million a month. That would be my prognosis for MV.

[sic]

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 17, 2016, 07:42:29 PM

None of those numbers make sense. If your argument is that the website is doing better than when Art left.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Catops on March 20, 2016, 09:04:51 PM
I definitely do not know how to podcast, nor do I have the right equipment. Personally, I suckle on MVs tit, which is why I plead here for a gabcast.
Oh well, it was a shot in the dark. ;D  Carry on.

GabCast soon MV? ???

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 21, 2016, 09:47:45 PM
Oh well, it was a shot in the dark. ;D  Carry on.

GabCast soon MV? ???

+600! Gabcast? Soon? Maybe? or a Trainwreck?................

Imconfused

MV - you're fired.

There,  I said it.

JesusJuice

Is Gary Leggiere still doing the Gabcast?

WOTR

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 25, 2016, 02:22:46 AM
Is Gary Leggiere still doing the Gabcast?
Next one to be hosted by Garry Shandling...

JesusJuice

Quote from: WOTR on March 25, 2016, 02:29:52 AM
Next one to be hosted by Garry Shandling...

No. Garry Leggiere was going to be the guest. He was going to pay MV. It was on the last Gabcast when Gary had called in.

Imconfused

Maybe Alex Jones should take over.  He's hyper enough. 

And more punctual,  may I add.

VOTE ALEX!!!

heh

MR. Spock

I miss the gabcast and MV's wisdom. Please come back MV. Your my hero.