• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Chronaut

Quote from: onan on December 19, 2015, 05:24:51 PM
The problem with offering a reward is the attraction of other kooks that will surveil your property and become likely suspects themselves. I get it though, I would be challenging anyone that drove by, including the people that live there.

On the other hand, it can be seen as a bounty, and bounty hunters exist because it often works.  Hell, if I lived in that area I might hang out in desert camo with night vision goggles once in awhile just to see if I could catch the creep.  The reward increases the risks to the stalker, which is a nice turn of the table.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: BellBoy on December 19, 2015, 05:33:24 PM
It looks like Art got out the checkbook and agreed to fund his 'pet project'... at least for a while.

A reasonable guess.

nika01

Quote from: Freyja on December 19, 2015, 05:40:30 PM
Forget to take your meds again?

Who here is taking anything out on Heather?

You like her, the way she is doing the program, you support her and others do...that's great, pay, don't pay, listen and enjoy.

Those of us here who do not like/appreciate her style, MITD with her as host etc. wish her well, give her huge kudos for stepping up to an impossible situation, however we will not continue to pay, nor to listen....our choice just like continuing to listen to her is yours.

Chill out!
So, I am free to do what I am already doing. Whew ....

zmbabwe

Quote from: Chronaut on December 19, 2015, 05:41:08 PM
On the other hand, it can be seen as a bounty, and bounty hunters exist because it often works.  Hell, if I lived in that area I might hang out in desert camo with night vision goggles once in awhile just to see if I could catch the creep.  The reward increases the risks to the stalker, which is a nice turn of the table.

Bounty hunters aren't detectives, though.  They go after specific people. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2015, 03:07:16 PM
Just stay safe.  Be a mentor to Heather. Cohost GabCast once in awhile. Enjoy your family.

Roswells
+1

What Gravity said. ;)

coaster

Quote from: csummers on December 19, 2015, 04:41:38 PM
I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is doing such a great job, when they know deep down she is not. They are not helping her with their 'everyone gets a trophy even if they lose' mentality.

If Heather was not a popular member of the bellgab forum, and was just parachuted down into the host job a week ago, the majority of her biggest supporters on here would be singing the same tune the detractors are. She is a nice woman, but her radio show is not very good.
I don't know if the show is good or not. I quit listening when Art quit and cancelled my subscription. I'm just saying the majority of butthurt is coming from those people who won't give anyone a chance because it's just not Art. It's group think. "We are Art fans and he quit. Who do you think you are trying to fill in for him. boooo..". It's nonsense.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Freyja on December 19, 2015, 05:40:30 PM
Forget to take your meds again?

Who here is taking anything out on Heather?

You like her, the way she is doing the program, you support her and others do...that's great, pay, don't pay, listen and enjoy.

Those of us here who do not like/appreciate her style, MITD with her as host etc. wish her well, give her huge kudos for stepping up to an impossible situation, however we will not continue to pay, nor to listen....our choice just like continuing to listen to her is yours.

Chill out!
Freyja, there's been lots posted that attacked Heather personally. You'd have to go back and read them but trust me, there has. There's been some particularly "active" posters who have been doing it over and over.

That's why when you say: pay, don't pay, listen, don't listen makes perfect sense. But these guys obviously like to trip peoples triggers.  :)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: nika01 on December 19, 2015, 05:39:44 PM
You are such a reprehensible piece of shit

I will just say, since I am probably also a reprehensible piece of shit, that my response to bellboy's post .. the one that said it's only fair and right.. means this:

Art, gotta love him, left some people in the lurch, left a bunch of people wondering if their shows were gonna run, etc.. He is in no way deserving of a nut running around on his property and shooting him or his house up, and terrifying his family.  What I'm saying is that if he is supporting the network, I think it's great, and I think it's a great thing for him to be doing. Does he have to? Uh, I don't know that specifically.  I don't know what he's obligated to do for Keith or vice versa. He's put a lot of money into this, for it to work. (He wants it to work, obviously).  His name has really helped a lot of other people out, and if he is willing to keep them a float (and I don't know if he is or not.. that's pure speculation, I think), then why not? Why shouldn't he?

Go ahead.. beat me.  :-\

nika01

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 05:45:34 PM
Freyja, there's been lots posted that attacked Heather personally. You'd have to go back and read them but trust me, there has. There's been some particularly "active" posters who have been doing it over and over.

That's why when you say: pay, don't pay, listen, don't listen makes perfect sense. But these guys obviously like to trip peoples triggers.  :)
Yup.

starrmtn001

Quote from: nika01 on December 19, 2015, 03:39:28 PM
Only the mentally deficient and trolls are taking it out on Heather. Heather is infinetly preferable to most of the rest. I think we are lucky to have her.
You're exactly right!

norland2424

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 05:45:56 PM
I will just say, since I am probably also a reprehensible piece of shit, that my response to bellboy's post .. the one that said it's only fair and right.. means this:

Art, gotta love him, left some people in the lurch, left a bunch of people wondering if their shows were gonna run, etc.. He is in no way deserving of a nut running around on his property and shooting him or his house up, and terrifying his family.  What I'm saying is that if he is supporting the network, I think it's great, and I think it's a great thing for him to be doing. Does he have to? Uh, I don't know that specifically.  I don't know what he's obligated to do for Keith or vice versa. He's put a lot of money into this, for it to work. (He wants it to work, obviously).  His name has really helped a lot of other people out, and if he is willing to keep them a float (and I don't know if he is or not.. that's pure speculation, I think), then why not? Why shouldn't he?

Go ahead.. beat me.  :-\

Ciardelo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 19, 2015, 05:47:54 PM
You're exactly right!
i just want to agree, and talk about your avatar.

Just Me

Lets talk serious for this post.

Anybody ever hear of Jimmy Hughes. I'm sure Art Bell has this somewhere in time. Well Jimmy killed three people on the Cabazon Indian Reservation back in the 80s. He got away with it then but was named as the shooter by several people who knew him and the hit.

Many years later Jimmy comes back from his south American ministries sanctuary and gets picked up in Miami. They have enough evidence now on old Jimmy to the killing. Jimmy admits he did it and you know what, they let him go.

Do you know why, because he was ex army ranger connected to the under belly of this dark world where shit happens and nobody but the victims die.

Who ever is stalking this Art Bell mark is someone close or acquainted to him and his compound.

Let the remote viewers have a look

Danger!UFO

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 03:47:54 PM
Now that is a good idea! Perhaps he or she has bragged to somebody!

I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.

Art Bell
[

Whoot!!! It's on, baby!!! Steve McQueen is my choice to catch this jackass.

Chronaut

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 19, 2015, 05:45:06 PM
Bounty hunters aren't detectives, though.  They go after specific people.

Well, $20K might inspire a retired detective to do some digging.  In any case the reward looks to me like 99% upside, and maybe 1% downside.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Just Me on December 19, 2015, 05:50:41 PM
Lets talk serious for this post.

Anybody ever hear of Jimmy Hughes. I'm sure Art Bell has this somewhere in time. Well Jimmy killed three people on the Cabazon Indian Reservation back in the 80s. He got away with it then but was named as the shooter by several people who knew him and the hit.

Many years later Jimmy comes back from his south American ministries sanctuary and gets picked up in Miami. They have enough evidence now on old Jimmy to the killing. Jimmy admits he did it and you know what, they let him go.

Do you know why, because he was ex army ranger connected to the under belly of this dark world where shit happens and nobody but the victims die.

Who ever is stalking this Art Bell mark is someone close or acquainted to him and his compound.

Let the remote viewers have a look

Where the hell is the remote viewer whose seen Art's house and described his radio shack on the air? Is he a Bell Gabber? lol

nika01

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 19, 2015, 05:47:54 PM
You're exactly right!
Thank you. I am glad there is at least one sane person on this site

coaster

I think Art is asking for a friend of the stalker to snitch, but instead he's gonna end up with a bunch of armchair detectives poking around in his yard.

BellBoy

Quote from: nika01 on December 19, 2015, 05:39:44 PM
You are such a reprehensible piece of shit

And you, have resoundingly proved yourself to have the intellectual depth of a puddle of warm piss. I guess we go rather well together!

(seriously, can we just touch dinks now?)

norland2424

Quote from: coaster on December 19, 2015, 05:54:18 PM
I think Art's asking for a friend of the stalker to snitch, but instead he's gonna end up with a bunch of armchair detectives poking around in his yard.
this +1000

bellNwhistle

I think Art's asking for a friend of the stalker to snitch, but instead he's gonna end up with a bunch of armchair detectives poking around in his yard.

electric fence.  land mines.

coaster

I can only imagine opening my door and seeing a bunch of middle aged basement dwellers in ufo shirts digging around, thinking they are detectives because they binge-watch the X-Files. I'd take a stalker over that bullshit any day.

Chronaut

I think Art is asking for a friend of the stalker to snitch, but instead he's gonna end up with a bunch of armchair detectives poking around in his yard.
Anyone dumb enough to enter the fenced compound of a man who's on edge about an armed stalker around his property deserves the quickly forthcoming Darwin Award.

aldousburbank

As Bellgab turns. You just can't make this shit up.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chronaut on December 19, 2015, 05:54:37 PM
You know that "Starr" is a girl's name, right?
Oh she knows. trust me. I had to go remote view one of her dreams to tell her to put some clothes on. I wish my camera worked, but it was just like that time that UFO landed.

zmbabwe

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 05:55:52 PM

electric fence.  land mines.

Land mines would mean he couldn't walk around his own property, or let his cats out.