• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask George Noory Anything

Started by Jojo, February 12, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Should Tom host once a quarter?

If it keeps him in practise as backup host
4 (22.2%)
Only if he doesn't play Midnight Special bumper music
1 (5.6%)
Only if George fills in as producer for Tom.  Tom: "Okay, George-y, here we go!"
13 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Jojo

Taking suggestions for what to ask George during online moderated Insiders chat tomorrow night.

Dr. MD MD

When will you cease this senseless slaughter?

ItsOver

Turkee sammich or pancakes at IHOP Tonight?

Would you consider leaving Coast to Coast AM and LA and return to Detroit?   Your city and Mom need you...........    ::)

When is Tommee going to host a show as a fill in?

Uncle Duke

What is the average air speed velocity of a unladen swallow?

Dateline

When will you allow Peter Davenport to guest host and give us a very interesting night of UFO stories?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 12, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
What is the average air speed velocity of a unladen swallow?

Are we talking European or African swallow? ???

I'd listen if Tommee hosted.  Shit, we all would

Dateline

From Love Story decades ago:  Love means never having to say you are sorry, but when will you apologize for all of the hurt you have caused various folks?

Kidnostad3

George, what the fuck is wrong with you?!!!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on February 12, 2018, 09:54:22 PM
From Love Story decades ago:  Love means never having to say you are sorry, but when will you apologize for all of the hurt you have caused various folks?
Can you name a few?

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 12, 2018, 09:53:47 PM
I'd listen if Tommee hosted.  Shit, we all would
Tommy and Peter Davenport then.

You could also ask him to recap that time he laid hands on that Barkeeps throat and cured his cancer.

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 12, 2018, 09:49:16 PM
Would you consider leaving Coast to Coast AM and LA and return to Detroit?   Your city and Mom need you...........    ::)
GN Phone Home!

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 12, 2018, 10:10:18 PM
You could also ask him to recap that time he laid hands on that Barkeeps throat and cured his cancer.

To encourage him to re-tell it more on the air, instead of dental jokes?  Cuz in chat he can't type that long...

Jojo

Oops, I'm not going.  Maybe someone else can pick up on these suggestions.

I've just had enough.  Enough of a 70-year old man discussing their looks and love lives with former Playboy and panty models, on my time and on the time of millions of women across the nation.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on February 13, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

I've just had enough.  Enough of a 70-year old man discussing their looks and love lives with former Playboy and panty models, on my time and on the time of millions of women across the nation.
It was caller Joe in Long Island who brought up relationships, and the guest who used personal experience to elaborate.

Joe said people who turn down advances lose friendship opportunities.  It is true, and often callow.  Yes, but at least their spouse doesn't beat them at the end of the day!

Jojo

Ok, so still taking suggestions after all, for Ask George Anything Tonite, Tuesday nite.  Give me some doozies! 

I've just had enough...

So no plug for Tommee to host a show?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on February 13, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
Ok, so still taking suggestions after all, for Ask George Anything Tonite, Tuesday nite.  Give me some doozies!

"How do you synthesize a methylated alkaloid?"

crankshaft

I have one question for Mr. Noory:

WTF?

Dateline

There's the question or a question.  Why does a 70-year old man discuss their look. . . (the rest of the question)?

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 13, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
I'll do it. It was not George discussing Playgirl love life after all.  It was a caller who started it.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 13, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
Tommy, he said, is their emergency host. I put in a plug.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2018, 09:44:14 PM
When will you cease this senseless slaughter?
George's slaughter of Coast or my poking fun at George?

George said he would move to Detroit if necessary.

I put in a plug to have Peter Davenport host.  George sounded happy with Davenport.

George was complimented on his story about the barkeep's cancer cured after George layed hands on him.

The chat went fast, as Fiona discussed spirituality in the second half hour.

Jojo

As it turns out, a caller initiated the tangent into Karen's love life.

However, it was reasonable to assume it was George, since a guest recently reminded him Jennifer Love Hewitt is married, and since he asked a 22-year old guest his dating deal breaker question.  And since he asked Bobo's sister Elvira to return without her brothers, and since Pamela Anderson reminded him she doesn't date Geminis.  And since he told caller Brenda he was lonely on a Valentine's Day.  Reasonable to assume he had inquired into Karen's love life.... although it turned out after all to be a caller who brought in up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 14, 2018, 04:24:28 AM
George's slaughter of Coast or my poking fun at George?

I thought these were questions for George.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 14, 2018, 04:24:28 AM
George was complimented on his story about the barkeep's cancer cured after George layed hands on him.

The chat went fast, as Fiona discussed spirituality in the second half hour.

It's easy to give people the impression that people are fascinated with what you're (Noory) saying if it's all prearranged before hand. ;)