• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

crankshaft

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 07:48:23 PM
Hard ass, Independent, Ross Perot, dropped out of the race, citing "Republican dirty tricks, tried to ruin, MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING!"

I was watching the MacNeil/Lehrer Report on PBS.  There was a round table of the usual pundits, but one; a craggedy old curmudgeon, whom I've never seen before, nor since.  He only had one thing to say: "We got rid of Ross Perot, and when the Mother Theresas of the World start to do well, we'll get rid of them, too."

Jerry Brown, of course, had previously, spent a year volunteering with Mother Theresa in Calcutta, India, assisting the poorest of the poor, to die a beautiful, death.

Wait.

Is this the Moonbeam thread, the Mother Theresa thread, the Ross Perot thread, or the RCH thread?

I may be in the wrong place.

Theadora

Quote from: crankshaft on January 22, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
Wait.

Is this the Moonbeam thread, the Mother Theresa thread, the Ross Perot thread, or the RCH thread?

Not at all, you are in the perfectly right place, if only you were somebody else. 

There are people in this World, whom nobody elected and no one willingly supports.  They decide who, We The People, get to vote for; including the former and the sitting president.  They are the ones who know what's at Antarctica.

crankshaft

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 08:29:15 PM
Not at all, you are in the perfectly right place, if only you were somebody else. 

There are people in this World, whom nobody elected and no one willingly supports, who decide who, We The People, get to vote for.  They are the ones who know what's at Antarctica.

I am somebody else.

I don't know what's in Antarctica. I tried to go to Antarctica several times. It was a bureaucratic nightmare. I finally gave up.

Maybe we can send RCH to Antarctica as our mascot.

GravitySucks

Quote from: crankshaft on January 22, 2018, 08:36:58 PM
I am somebody else.

I don't know what's in Antarctica. I tried to go to Antarctica several times. It was a bureaucratic nightmare. I finally gave up.

I left the ticket at the dead drop. If you couldn’t find it, don’t blame it on Hoagland.

Theadora

Quote from: crankshaft on January 22, 2018, 08:36:58 PM
I am somebody else.

I wouldn't be surprised, if he's actually, already been there.  Despite his antagonistic role, he has exhibited significant inconsistent behavior, as I've noted before.  To a large extent, Hoagland's in on the gag.

trostol

Quote from: astroguy on January 22, 2018, 12:26:51 AM
Kynthia: "Now you're on the air."

RCH:  "No, I don't want to be on the air. Let's end the show."

AM*:  "You can apologize to your audience."

RCH:  "No, no, no ..."

lol that..is fantastic

crankshaft

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 08:41:39 PM
I wouldn't be surprised, if he's actually, already been there.  Despite his antagonistic role, he has exhibited significant inconsistent behavior, as I've noted before.  To a large extent, Hoagland's in on the gag.

Hmm..

Are you suggesting that RCH is an agent of the nefarious DEEP STATE, AKA the military industrial complex?

crankshaft

Quote from: crankshaft on January 22, 2018, 08:55:06 PM
Hmm..

Are you suggesting that RCH is an agent of the nefarious DEEP STATE, AKA the military industrial complex?

That might explain why his shows that were "hacked" to keep them off the air while RCH was wearing his civilian hat were able to subsequently appear while wearing his DEEP STATE hat. Kind of like a duplicitous agent for several intelligence agencies at the same time.

??

Lunger

Nineteen minutes of dead air and they think they have an audience?

Or, was it 19.5 minutes....  Mmmmm?

Obliviously whomever is manning the Hoagland desk at CIA is earning his pay.

Theadora

Quote from: crankshaft on January 22, 2018, 09:15:13 PM
That might explain why his shows that were "hacked" to keep them off the air while RCH was wearing his civilian hat were able to subsequently appear while wearing his DEEP STATE hat. Kind of like a duplicitous agent for several intelligence agencies at the same time.

??

I won't Spam up this thread by repeating past posts, but it's my opinion that Richard C Hoagland is playing both ends against the middle.  Gary Leggiere has mentioned that Hoagland informed him that he had signed a non-dicksclosure agreement with NASA, but that it had limited application.  Hoagland promoted Project Prometheus, and has run interference for the Air Force concerning the X-37B then sided with NASA about the falsified arsenic uptaking bacteria, that NASA still maintains proves likelihood of extraterrestrial life; most in-congruent in light of his overt criticism of NASA.  It might be that Hoagland has made a few deals with the Devil, for a few, fast bucks, or he might be on the regular payroll.  He might be sincere in his research on Martian artifacts, but compromised by the contracts which he's entered into.

Hoagland's behavior makes about as much sense, as the curmudgeon on News Hour to threaten Jerry Brown.  Why would that son of a bitch, make a point of crawling out from under a rock for a one time public appearance, to tip US off about a conspiracy that he was actively participating in?  MacNeil/Lehrer are genuine journalists that had him at the table with all heavyweights.  This by coincidence is the same modus operandi as Jacques Vallée's, UFO Control System.  We are made to believe and disbelieve, at the same time; raised like a strawman, only to be struck down.  The result is that we have given the topic a lot of circular reasoning and it's now part of our collective consciousness, and collective unconscious, regardless of what conclusions we may jump to.

Don't think of Expat in a tutu.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on January 20, 2018, 12:20:30 PM
Devastating Earthquakes likely, between now and February 9th, 2018,
as result of the Blue Moon - Blood Moon - Super Moon, eclipse, on January 31st, 2018.
(Based upon methodology developed by the late, Jim Berkland.)

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2018-january-31

https://twitter.com/weathergeoff/status/955750455224782848

Theadora

Quote from: crankshaft on January 22, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
Wait.

At one point, Brown warned against proposed budget cuts under the new presidential administration that could effectively eliminate earth-observing satellite programs.

He reminded the scientists that he earned his nickname, Governor Moonbeam, in his first governorship for proposing that the state launch its own communications satellite, and even had an ex-astronaut on his payroll as a space adviser. “I didn’t get that moniker for nothing,” Brown said.

“And, if Trump turns off the satellites, California will launch its own damn satellite,” he added. “We’re going to collect that data.”

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article120928688.html

Yes, California Really Could Launch Its Own Space Agency

https://www.inverse.com/article/25370-california-could-start-space-agency-jerry-brown-donald-trump

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 07:19:52 PM
Even the CIA can't block everything, all the time.

The finer point is that by the time that the entire program finally becomes available, all the wind has been taken out of the effective promotion for the controversial topics.  It's like when Jerry Brown was in the lead in the 1992, Democratic US Presidential Primaries, only to be slandered by Peter Jennings on ABC evening news, and then Ted Koppel retracting it late at night, after Bill Clinton had long since stolen the lead.

In the case of Richard C Hoagland continually being hacked, you come along after the fact, and try to prolong the frustration with canards.

You do understand that upstart political candidates like Jerry Brown, Ross Perot, Bernie Sanders are actual threats to those in power. The only person Richard C. Hoagland is a threat to is himself.

crankshaft

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 24, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
You do understand that upstart political candidates like Jerry Brown, Ross Perot, Bernie Sanders are actual threats to those in power. The only person Richard C. Hoagland is a threat to is himself.

"The only person Richard C. Hoagland is a threat to is himself." 

Such a thing would certainly spell disaster for any ordinary human. However, RCH appears to be so superhumanly incompetent that it might actually turn out to be his greatest asset.

astroguy

Quote from: crankshaft on January 24, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
"The only person Richard C. Hoagland is a threat to is himself." 

Such a thing would certainly spell disaster for any ordinary human. However, RCH appears to be so superhumanly incompetent that it might actually turn out to be his greatest asset.
Reminds me of the Frank Grimes episode of The Simpsons.

Theadora

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 11:52:43 PM
I won't Spam up this thread by repeating past posts, but it's my opinion that Richard C Hoagland is playing both ends against the middle.  Gary Leggiere has mentioned that Hoagland informed him that he had signed a non-dicksclosure agreement with NASA, but that it had limited application....

Speaking of Gary Leggiere:

MarsRevealer
Published on Jan 27, 2018
'WATCH IN FULL SCREEN VIEW'!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hPsmz3mpUnc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Made with Mars Odyssey vis image data, Mars Express data, Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter CTX data.

Multiple image sources, multiple image probes.

DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT!!

THE FACE IS: 3 MILES LONG BY 2 TO 2 & A HALF MILES WIDE.

INDEED THE MOST INTRIGUING HUMAN-LIKE FACE FOUND ON MARS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPsmz3mpUnc&feature=youtu.be

crankshaft

Will RCH manage to claw his way onto the air tonight?

OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM, etc.

astroguy

RCH Hypothesis:  Last week's show was blocked because THEY don't want you to hear it.

Logical Prediction Based on Hypothesis:  This week's repeat attempt will also be blocked.

Question:  If it's not, does that falsify RCH Hypothesis?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: crankshaft on January 27, 2018, 04:16:20 PM
Will RCH manage to claw his way onto the air tonight?

OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM OHM MANI PADME HUM HOAGLAND OHM, etc.

YES! THAT'S IT! I'M WITH YOU!! IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!! ;D

Oh, wait! Morningstar?! Fuck that! I'm OUT!! ::)

crankshaft

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2018, 04:41:18 PM
YES! THAT'S IT! I'M WITH YOU!! IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!! ;D

Oh, wait! Morningstar?! Fuck that! I'm OUT!! ::)

Calm down. That's what I thought at first, too. Then after some chanting and some accutronic meditation, I decided to open this here bottle of single malt scotch and listen tonight to try to determine whether RCH humiliates AMassterisk or himself more. Trust me, it's a much safer game to play than RCH bingo or the plainer RCH drinking game due to the alcoholic comas.

That's of course if RCH actually manages to claw his way up into the air tonight.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: astroguy on January 27, 2018, 04:17:56 PM
RCH Hypothesis:  Last week's show was blocked because THEY don't want you to hear it.

No, it wasn't. 
1.  RCH is a technopeasant.  The techology he is using is not part of his skillset.
2.  Neither RCH nor his producer connect with guests/blogtalk early enough to iron out problems. 
3.  RCH is lazy - any excuse to blow off a show or an entire weekend.

Really, does anyone actually believe that "THEY" are even listening, much less blocking RCH? 

Theadora

Logical Prediction Based on Hypothesis:  This week's repeat attempt will also be blocked.

Yours and Hoagland's handlers create this controversy in order to draw a larger audience for this show, while not having to hunt for more guests.

crankshaft

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 27, 2018, 05:05:05 PM
No, it wasn't. 
1.  RCH is a technopeasant.  The techology he is using is not part of his skillset.
2.  Neither RCH nor his producer connect with guests/blogtalk early enough to iron out problems. 
3.  RCH is lazy - any excuse to blow off a show or an entire weekend.

Really, does anyone actually believe that "THEY" are even listening, much less blocking RCH?

RCH may actually be a technopheasant (just look at that plumage hair). And he obviously has no command of technology higher than bolo ties with simple imitation stone plastic clasps. It's almost as sad as those clip on ties those who could not manage to actually tie a tie correctly reverted to back in the day.

RCH refuses to work. Takes more time off than puts in. That's a bad sign for any potential buyer of his line. But it's genius in that it weeds out those who are able to critically think. Only the easily boondoggled remain after such a wash.

Morgus

Unless "THEY" just gave up since it was a waste of their time anyway?  8)

I'm still reeling from Dietrich's show but thought I'd give Hoagie a shot for a bit.