• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I can think of a good place to put  a couple dozen illegal invaders,1242 Green st, san francisco. You wouldn't mind housing a few unfortunates would you ddd?

Pelayo

Speaking of your native land of asia, how come japan or the chinese republic that high tailed it to taiwan take in any of those wretched wretches? Or how about the saudis, kuwaitis, or dubai?

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I have a bachelor's degree in history, what do you have? And you call white people lazy while you collect ssdi because of your "ptsd" and all the other imaginary ailments you suffer from.

Pelayo

Tijuana New Mexico? ddd you are such a liar. And they burned her body to cover it up? I'll tell you what this is, this is racist progressive hysteria.

Pelayo

Once again, the loud, foul mouthed ddd has run out of racist rants and reverts back to the stupid progressive climate change con job. Sayonara stupid ass racist jackass ddd.

Quote from: Pelayo on May 22, 2019, 08:02:10 PM
Speaking of your native land of asia, how come japan or the chinese republic that high tailed it to taiwan take in any of those wretched wretches? Or how about the saudis, kuwaitis, or dubai?
Dietrich is talking out of his ass. Taiwan is a capitalist paradise the sort even which Ayn Rand would be proud of. It lacks many of the social safety nets the U.S. has. There you have to pay for everything out of pocket until the day you die. There is no social security like the ones we have. Dietrich won't last long over there so he should just STFU.

Although I applaud the efforts of Gunner65 to dig up dirt on Dietrich, all these FOIA documents and others he's been digging up about  DD's father, family members and DD are what I believe are about someone named Douglas Dietrich that is related to those documents but they are not about this craven we are trying to expose who is going around calling himself Douglas Dietrich and obviously stealing another's identity and claiming it as his own.
Until Gunner65 can provide photographic documentation from a government source then his efforts are just speculation and not actual facts. Evidence is also visual and not only text. There is no such thing as a identity card without a photo. The first step is to obtain those government identity documents then the next step is to prove they are linked for example by showing family photos of the Dietrich family members together in a group.

I will be the first to apologize to Dietrich if he could prove me wrong by posting photos of his identification papers and family photos and any pictures he took while in the military. What is he afraid of? If he is who he claims he is and has done then I don't see what the problem is. He has already claimed that all his family members are deceased so there should be no privacy concerns now, provided his home address, and claimed he served in the Marines so what harm can it be to him now if he comes forth and post them pictures here on BellGab?
He can also shut Gunner65 up for all time as well if he does this so why wait?

With no Facebook to spread his lies perhaps Dietrich will call it quits. He knows nobody is watching his You Tube videos other than his enemies on BellGab in order to have a good laugh at his expense. His collaboration with Moon for a book deal will likely go nowhere since Dietrich cannot provide any verifiable information that Moon can work with.

Hell yeah the Dougster's live.   I'm hearing Barney Rubble in all his glory.

Pelayo

Howdy WAN. How long do you think it will be before he mentions butt secks?

Quote from: Pelayo on May 26, 2019, 06:02:49 PM
Howdy WAN. How long do you think it will be before he mentions butt secks?

Heya Pelayo.   So far he seems content to let Barney carry the ball.    The show should have started already.

Dietrich shoves Barney aside and away we go.

Gunner65

My computer is running like shit tonight - must be the servers are overworked.....Barney has shut down likes and dislikes to the live stream.

Pelayo

This kid who does the SecureTeam 10 Youtube channel had his channel demonitized. He has over 2 million subscribers and he enjoined them to write Youtube to reverse their decision. Needless to say in less than a day his channel was monetized again. Of course the kid (Tyler) is a genuinely likeable guy, unlike ddd.                                                  https://youtu.be/efNMdrCziEQ

So the "show" has now devolved into Barney Rubble ramblings?

Gunner65

If Dietrich gets too shitty or boring I will watch this or an old war movie or something.  Sam Elliot is on now doing an opening monologue -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMmp0ENoJUY

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 26, 2019, 06:09:13 PM
My computer is running like shit tonight - must be the servers are overworked.....Barney has shut down likes and dislikes to the live stream.

Mine is as well actually.   Hard dive in it is going bad.   Just one more damn thing to fix.   Never ends.

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 26, 2019, 06:17:19 PM
If Dietrich gets too shitty or boring I will watch this or an old war movie or something.  Sam Elliot is on now doing an opening monologue -

My first time back in weeks and I am not impressed.   I'll hang to 8:30 but it had better pick up.

Was hoping he'd attack Bart Ell.   The Bart's running out of targets.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 06:17:31 PM
Mine is as well actually.   Hard dive in it is going bad.   Just one more damn thing to fix.   Never ends.
I hear you WAN.  All I have been doing for the past few weeks is fix shit.  One after the other.....riding mower, rotor tiller. fucking weed trimmer (needs a replacement).  It never ends.

Pelayo

I watch this video every Memorial Day weekend:                                       https://youtu.be/9s4iKzPAFyw

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 26, 2019, 06:21:24 PM
I hear you WAN.  All I have been doing for the past few weeks is fix shit.  One after the other.....riding mower, rotor tiller. fucking weed trimmer (needs a replacement).  It never ends.
How are your chicks doing Gunner? They must be getting big by now.

Why am I listening to Barney discuss some award his 2nd cousin once removed got in England?

Gunner65

The hens are fine.  One actually turned out to be a rooster...so I was in a bit of a dilemma on what to do with it.  No one wants a rooster raping their hens etc.  So I "got rid of " the rooster - and now have five hens.  They still look kind of funny and I don't expect them to start laying for a while.

I just hope I can keep them cool this summer and get the feeding/watering schedule down just right.