• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 13, 2019, 04:42:03 AM
Epic GabCast!

You said a whole stinking heap of truth about Heather tonight, and I enjoyed it a lot. I was listening to a few old GabCasts this week and her vocal gurning now is fucking awful. Her normal voice is much better.

Ta for your kind words Lee. I didn’t realise you hated me for a while back there, but I am glad you got the right info. From the time that Heather said on air it was me that called the cops til the time Sean fessed up was horrible for me, I happen to hold the same view that the streams between online and RL shouldn’t be crossed, and calling the cops on her is something that I would never do - it’s a fucking horrible thing to do. Anyway that’s all cleared up now, and I just report the Welfare Checks as I hear about em (some last weekend according to her neighbour).

Pate mate, you need to hold your booze better!

I hope the hangovers weren’t too bad!

Someone needs to send the pertinent bits of this ‘Cast to Heather - maybe she will actually listen to you (and she should you talked a lot of truth).

Looking forward to the next one :)

Praise MV!

:)

great show last night, gentlemen.

10 out of 10

pate

Just wow, how did I change my beelChan handle?

Still waiting on that "Executive Producer" billing.

Fun stuff.  Fife hours?  Lawd, I need to go back and check but I think that was a historic/histrionic chanCast!

Lee, you sir are a boredcast animal.  Hehe.

-p

albrecht

Beautiful. Great Gabcast. Who could ever write such a thing. A interweb site about a late night radio host who hasn't had a show in years, who is dead, develops into a 'radio' show about the website. Bizarre. And epic.

Lilith

As I pondered last nights Esteemed GabCast, I had some thoughts of my own regarding the new "Heatha Voice/dialect" etc.  I don't really think thats an Art Bell imitation we are hearing in her voice, I think it's her Phone Sex/Dominatrix voice we're hearing.

#ICouldBeWrong

K_Dubb

Where is pate?  I got in late last night and was going to call to ask how he got his banana bread so fluffy but by that time the inexorable charm of our eminent host had already carried all before it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on September 13, 2019, 02:33:49 PM
As I pondered last nights Esteemed GabCast, I had some thoughts of my own regarding the new "Heatha Voice/dialect" etc.  I don't really think thats an Art Bell imitation we are hearing in her voice, I think it's her Phone Sex/Dominatrix voice we're hearing.

#ICouldBeWrong

If by "Dominatrix" you mean a lady in charge of a class of first-graders I could totally see this.

ItsOver

Ha!  Pate... banana bread "fluffer."

Corona Kitty

15 mins is all I could listen to, hopefully it got better but not quite interested. Good efforts.

pate

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 04:04:57 PM
15 mins is all I could listen to, hopefully it got better but not quite interested. Good efforts.

I feel that way about other shoes.

#Ahmazeen!

-

Corona Kitty

Quote from: T-bone Pickens on September 13, 2019, 04:08:52 PM
I feel that way about other shoes.

#Ahmazeen!

-

You misspelled the word "shows". That is indeed amazing. I don't care about pate sorry, I did hear that the last few portions were good. Lol.

*Edit*

Corona Kitty

About to fast forward this faggotry to the good stuff.

Corona Kitty

Don't worry Pate your Canadian and that's okay.

Corona Kitty

Saucy Rossy lol Aquarius..

Never liked or cared for either one, don't care if that offends anyone fuck you.

K_Dubb

Decon is pissy because it is 104.

Shreddie is pissy because he is English.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2019, 06:41:02 PM
Decon is pissy because it is 104.

I thought it was amusing, but I guess someone with a different mentality would feel that way.

pate

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 06:25:52 PM
Don't worry Pate your Canadian and that's okay.

Eye ham alto ah Jayne yes!

-

I would describe that GabCast as #Cathar-tick.

Not bothering to reasoich, but the "slaughter of the innocents," "kill 'em all; Gods wins his own" and A Cthulu-ic Pope who may or may Nautical b innocent sprang John Frum my-mynd.

Ninja Shows!

Danny-boi, do me a favor and feed this post into you're awesome text-to-speech robot-voice thang yew bored-cast with?

mK? TIA

Stay autism, buddy!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: T-bone Pickens on September 13, 2019, 06:58:38 PM
Eye ham alto ah Jayne yes!

-

I would describe that GabCast as #Cathar-tick.

Not bothering to reasoich, but the "slaughter of the innocents," "kill 'em all; Gods wins his own" and A Cthulu-ic Pope who may or may Nautical b innocent sprang John Frum my-mynd.

Ninja Shows!

Danny-boi, do me a favor and feed this post into you're awesome text-to-speech robot-voice thang yew bored-cast with?

mK? TIA

Stay autism, buddy!

Canadian white trash lol.

chefist

Starting out like a great show already...sorry I missed it last night live.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on September 13, 2019, 07:51:58 PM
Starting out like a great show already...sorry I missed it last night live.

I'd skip til the last 2 hours or hour

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 07:55:07 PM
I'd skip til the last 2 hours or hour

But you’re retarded and autistic.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:12:23 AM
No.

you're the only person besides George senda that I do wish would hopefully die in a car crash and burn on fire at the same time.

I really do hope this happens.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:19:19 AM
you're the only person besides George senda that I do wish would hopefully die in a car crash and burn on fire at the same time.

I endorse this post. +1. Alternatively, he could be chained in a basement and have rats gnawing through his anus on the way to the spinal cord.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:19:19 AM

Jealous Faggot. ::) ::)

Love the way you’ve gone on a tare after a successful gabcast because you could never in your sad, pathetic, side-tit of a life do such an entertaining job.

You have the worst, most fake radio voice ever and the way you pander to your guests you might as well be horfing their chubs, you riduculous hack.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 14, 2019, 01:23:08 AM
I endorse this post. +1. Alternatively, he could be chained in a basement and have rats gnawing through his anus on the way to the spinal cord.

That would be the best! I seriously just come on here hoping to see news of each member I despise to be dead!

Like MD...

I hope he takes a nap and never wakes up again.... At least.