• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

oh brother

Richard think he has some 'secret sauce' that will lure Elon Musk to doing this godforsaken show. The secret sauce is Isaac Asimov who Richard now claims looked at Richard as a surrogate son. Musk is an Asimov fan and Richard has things he can tell him that nobody else can.

can't wait for Hoagie's autobiography 'Arthur, Carl, Walter, Isaac, Gene and Me'   

Morgus

Howard commented on how Art Bell and Noory are both geminis, born in June.

Morgus

So Howard Hughes had his own Art Bell tribute show and played that old Area 51 pilot caller clip too, just like Noory did twice.

GravitySucks

Quote from: anunnaki on April 22, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
Looks like Richard, Robin and her son live at...

What’s with this sudden urge to Dox people?

anunnaki

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 07:11:47 PM
What’s with this sudden urge to Dox people?

Public info is not "Dox". A previous post said RCH was living in a run down trailer-not so from what this reveals-a nice looking house w 2 car garage.

GravitySucks

Quote from: anunnaki on April 22, 2018, 08:04:01 PM
Public info is not "Dox". A previous post said RCH was living in a run down trailer-not so from what this reveals-a nice looking house w 2 car garage.

Don’t be an asshole. MV doesn’t have many rules but that is one of them. Don’t reveal public information about someone  unless they have revealed it previously in the forum.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,3031.msg62364.html#msg62364

Sean92008

4/22-4/23 show...  Guest talked on and on over RCH while he kept on wanting to interject.  Now, RCH really had a valid reason to interrupt but the guy wasn't too interested sounding.

QuoteRCH kept on talking....

Hoagland is back baby !!! Hoagland is back..Brapps baby..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF8K5AwQjO0

hahahahah this hilariously bad OSOM theme song Hoagie now compares to Crystal Gale's Midnight in the Desert she wrote for Art Bell supposedly -  'Bobby Blake from the other side of the world' wrote and performs this dreck'

Rocketeer

Yeah, sure, I'd willingly enter this "Orgone darkroom with human-sized oracs":

(Third image down: https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/20180422_jamesdemeo/ )

was this guest recently on Coast? because i remember not long ago posting about Reich, the inventor of this nutbag orgone theory. Reich's early work/ideas about mental illness were similar to Freud's and interesting, but he was kinda like Hoagland, he bought his own bullshit and his ideas got more grandiose and weird until he made himself a pariah of mainstream science/medicine.

Sean92008

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 22, 2018, 11:06:11 PM
hahahahah this hilariously bad OSOM theme song Hoagie now compares to Crystal Gale's Midnight in the Desert she wrote for Art Bell supposedly -  'Bobby Blake from the other side of the world' wrote and performs this dreck'

While I am acutely aware of the difficulties trying to sing well, I swear that was a comedy routine. That was so bad that I would never have allowed it for public consumption. Of course, he sings better than I do  ::) what was Richard, er, Dick thinking.

UFO Phil, who sounds oddly like the guy that sang that horrible George Noory tribute song, at least does a comedy voice.

Music is full of people who have no filters, no vision, not a self-critical bone in their body or, worse, they're freaking mental cases who can do no wrong.  If I had a dollar for every reincarnation of John Lennon that I had to deal with, I have at least a hundred and fifty bucks.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Morgus on April 19, 2018, 11:07:50 PM
Hoagie may be planning his own Art Bell tribute show for this weekend:

Is there a more Hoagland thing to do then hyping a much anticipated tribute show and f*cuking up the day name to the day number (named Sunday-Monday but numbered Saturday-Sunday)

Unfortunately I looked at the date name and skipped Saturday show  >:(

zeebo

In these uncertain times, we need Hoagie now more than ever.  Time for an emergency imaging panel show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on April 23, 2018, 11:02:41 PM
In these uncertain times, we need Hoagie now more than ever.  Time for an emergency imaging panel show.

His adamantium frame has been interfering with accutron readings lately. Stand by for updates.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Morgus on April 19, 2018, 11:07:50 PM
Hoagie may be planning his own Art Bell tribute show for this weekend:

HOW DARE HE
-Heather Wade

Mad_Martian

THE WAR FOR THE TIMELINES!

“THE MARTIAN REVELATION” â€" with your host Gary "The Mad Martian" Leggiere, directly live on the LNM Radio Network on Saturday night APRIL 28TH, 2018 @ 12AM-3AM EST.

Today's guest is Richard C. Hoagland speaking of THE CITIES OF BARSOOM.

2nd Guest Dr. John Brandenburg

Live/Listen Chatroom: https://discord.gg/Hft4ayK

Show Times:
USA Listeners: 10PM MST â€" 12AM EST --- 9PM PST
European Listeners: 5AM GMT (UK Timezone) â€" 6AM (Norway & Central Europe Timezone)
Australiasian Region: 12PM HKT (Hong Kong Timezone) â€"
2PM AEDT (Australia)

You can listen to The LNM Radio Network 24/7 by going to www.latenightinthemidlands.com or www.lnmradionetwork.com or call to listen live by calling 701-719-9704 or streaming LIVE on Tunein, iTunes, and the Paranormal Live Stream App available from Android App and Itunes store

Note: If you miss a live broadcast, it will be replayed 12hrs after the live airing time on the LNM Radio Network.....

We also archive our shows, which you can access to listen here: https://www.neelyproductionsinc.com/themartianrevelationshow

NO.... BREAK OUT YOUR BOWLS N SMOKE AS YOUR GONNA NEED IT. Enlighten your mind NO XANAX DUMBING DOWN SHIT! For the consciousness change your going to in the least be entertained by. You would also be definitely surprised what Hoagland has allowed.. and think of... WHY???

HISTORY IS NOW CHANGING OVER TO THE NEW TIMELINE WITH THE GAMECHANGER!

A WAR FOR THE TIMELINES IS EXPOSED! ;-)

(You have to listen and follow the past 4 shows to understand this show.... Juss sayin... WE... CAN USE YOUR SUPPORT!)

This is my WOLF MOON....

Puff Puff Passssss this along! ;-)

AS THE MARTIAN REVELATION... COMETHS!! ;-)

you're full of bullshit,  Hoagland would never go on that show...

Mad_Martian

HE WOULD NEVER BE ON AY? YOU SURE ABOUT NEVER?
Guess you will have to hear to SEE if that is or even was really true! ;-)

Hoaglands impeccable reputation precludes an appearance on that show,  but as an esteemed science advisor he may be inclined to review your research if you ask nicely... otherwise stop bothering him...

Mad_Martian

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 27, 2018, 12:42:40 PM
Hoaglands impeccable reputation precludes an appearance on that show,  but as an esteemed science advisor he may be inclined to review your research if you ask nicely... otherwise stop bothering him...

LOL!!! BOTHERING HIM??? YOU SIRIUS? ;-)

YET YOU SAID IT SPOT ON! You said... "Hoaglands impeccable reputation precludes an appearance on that show"

Indeed.. It does and DID! ;-)

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 27, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
HE WOULD NEVER BE ON AY? YOU SURE ABOUT NEVER?
Guess you will have to hear to SEE if that is or even was really true! ;-)

I figured you must be up to something, Gary. 
You've been just a bit, too, quiet, and so has he.

For those unfamiliar with the controversy, here's a backgrounder:
http://www.thefacesofmars.com/Conspiracy_Of_Richard_Hoagland.html

I have to back pedal a bit on opinions that I've expressed.  While Hoagland stated that recreations were used in the making of, The UFO Diaries, he does qualify that by directing that the original images of the previously unpublished face or faces on Mars, need to be obtained from NASA.  Also, someone here at Bellgab mentioned that the cut and paste outlines I found in NASA images, online, were an artifact of digitization and enlargement.  I've experimented with unrelated images, and found that to be the case.

Actually Hoagland should encourage him to call in more often,  It would be good for the show,  Martian could go on mentally unstable rants ... like JC did too Art... with Hoagland inevitably hanging up on him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 27, 2018, 07:14:14 PM
Actually Hoagland should encourage him to call in more often,  It would be good for the show,  Martian could go on mentally unstable rants ... like JC did too Art... with Hoagland inevitably hanging up on him.

I wouldn't mind that at all. Hoagie should really be braver with his "open" lines.