• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: damon on March 24, 2018, 01:17:33 PM
Which group of people is falkie going to hate tonight? Is he going to bash the russians, Chinese, Japanese, vietnamese, or space aliens??
so I am guessing you are thinking SENDApantsdowntohisankles will loose his notes (or blame it on the kitties eating) and not having those will revert to his lame excuse for an attempt at LIVE YOUTUBE event “designed to make him money”

LOL

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 24, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
so I am guessing you are thinking SENDApantsdowntohisankles will loose his notes (or blame it on the kitties eating) and not having those will revert to his lame excuse for an attempt at LIVE YOUTUBE event “designed to make him money”

LOL
That is his S.O.P.

heater

So it happened.  3K.  Congratulations to everyone that made this event happen!

Will be doing a live stream tonight on Discord and possibly YouTube. Details soon.  Will be on the Paranormal.chat channel

Ahhh   Page 3,001 has rolled over.   As I mentioned earlier, I've been contacted by a few lurkers who are huge Senda fans and they've asked me
to post their congratulations to George on reaching his special milestone. 

First up is Ms. Morganna Roberts - the famous Kissing Bandit of Baseball.   She has a special message just for George:

Here she was back in her heyday:

damon

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on March 24, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Will be doing a live stream tonight on Discord and possibly YouTube. Details soon.  Will be on the Paranormal.chat channel
Time please?

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on March 24, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Nice

Falkie has more than the Noory and Wade threads...ha 😁

heater

Tentatively 8:30 Eastern. Will try out Discord video chat so up to 8 people can video chat with me!

https://discord.gg/JPV7yaS

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on March 24, 2018, 02:07:44 PM
Tentatively 8:30 Eastern. Will try out Discord video chat so up to 8 people can video chat with me!

https://discord.gg/JPV7yaS
and, what about
SENDApantsdowntohisanklesplungingthetoiletwiththedooropenAGAIN ?
will he be making an appearance ?
(in between “technical issues” needing his personal attention?)

Which group of people is falkie going to hate tonight? Is he going to bash the russians, Chinese, Japanese, vietnamese, or space aliens??
my guess (after misplacing his notes...under the piles of his towels, blankets and clothing from his “mishap”...thinking it was only cramps and a fart...WRONG) he might accuse (wrongly) a FAMOUS YOUTUBE PERSONALITY of stealing his ideas...designed to make him money...BUT NOW MAKING MONEY FOR “THAT GUY” !

of course, the regular HATERS, TROLLS, MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE AND SEWERGABBERS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN !

hope he finds his notes SOON !

I was rather surprised to learn that actress Kim Novak has been lurking on the thread since almost from
the day it was created.  Page 23, I think she said it was when she onboarded.    Since that time, she has
had a million and one laughs from the thread and she just wanted to let George know that she's had a
good time following it

Another shocker is that Loni Anderson has read every word of the thread from beginning to end.

She uses it as a pick-me-up to stave off the problems of the day.

I am embarrassed (not shocked...) that I was unaware SENDApantsdowntohisankles”plungingthetoiletagain” had so many female admirers...
I was only aware of KellyDD...
is slow Kathy in the loop on this ?
is slow Kathy jealous ?
has slow Kathy been invited to a buffet (like she was with KellyDD) ?
if so, how many times did she go back ?
did she hide extra shrimp in her purse like last time ?

and by the way,
what ever did she find out about the bleeding (could be cancer so it’s not funny) cooter ?

and, is said cooter still bleeding ?

WhiteCrow

Isn't brigs' grubs turn tonight?

Oh it's not just the ladies that I've been hearing from on George's big day.  Turns out Steve Wozniak was watching one of the recent riveting
live streams [The one where Senda left the stream running while he went to go tinkle out back].   It seems that Mr. Wozniak was dismayed to
learn that George had crushed his iPhone by stepping on it and lost his main iPad due to the Newport Ne'er Do Well caper. To help put things
right, he has a special golden "uncrushable" iPhone just for George - authographed and everything!

He tried to tell George about it in the Live Chat but was unfortunately put in Time Out as he wasn't gonna be a suck-ass like Steakfries.
Mr. Wozniak isn't sure how to get the phone to George at this point - so he reached to me,   All I could tell Mr. Wozniak was to attempt to
mail it to:

The Guy From Pittsburgh  c/o Falkie2013
Hacienda Hovels
Martinez, CA

Not sure if that will work but Mr. Wozniak is gonna give it a shot!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 03:07:38 PM
Another shocker is that Loni Anderson has read every word of the thread from beginning to end.

She uses it as a pick-me-up to stave off the problems of the day.

Word is from George's live youtube chat that Joey Heatherton is fan of George's too.

George must have some kind of animal magnetism that attracts the girls that I certainly don't understand. Is it Bad Boy George, they Like?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 24, 2018, 03:58:11 PM
Word is from George's live youtube chat that Joey Heatherton is fan of George's too.

George must have some kind of animal magnetism that attracts the girls that I certainly don't understand. Is it Bad Boy George, they Like?

I don't know.  Guys like us are truly blessed to have a Mrs. WAN or a Mrs. Crow in our lives.   Guys like George operate at a different plane of existence.

So about the only other lurker I've heard from was Bill Mazeroski.  He wanted to send George this autographed ball to commemorate their shared
experience that faithful fall day at Forbes Field.

I had to tell Maz that I thought George had become more of a Basketball guy in recent years and that he'd probably just take the ball down to the pawn shop
to get the Go Pro out of hock.  Some times the truth hurts but I do believe that Maz appreciated my honesty.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
I don't know.  Guys like us are truly blessed to have a Mrs. WAN or a Mrs. Crow in our lives.   Guys like George operate at a different plane of existence.

https://youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
you are absolutely correct...
the animal magnetism that he possesses needs to be studied
imagine he has been able to retain the affections of slow Kathy over 37 years...
even though she has been pursued by other men...
(often nearsighted hunters thinking she was a Samsquatch)

most men are forced to purchase nice dinners, jewelry, nice getaways, flowers and other expensive things the object of their attention desires
but he ONLY needs to go Dutch to the buffet once every other month, maybe a $5 hello kitty purse/backpack or a feral kitty he catches behind Casa Senda

men everywhere need his secret !

^^^^^^^   Perhaps you are on to something there.  I think the cat wrangling aspect might be key.   

I think we need some of the Ladies to Bellgab to chime in here.  I asked the long suffering Mrs. WAN about it but she just said  "Stay off that damned internet"

damon

There is going to be a show tonight at 2030 hrs aka 8:30 pm EST in discord

Quote from: damon on March 24, 2018, 05:14:11 PM
There is going to be a show tonight at 2030 hrs aka 8:30 pm in discord

Time zone man.  Time Zone!   EDT, CDT, Mountain, Pacific, GMT, Zulu or what?

damon

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 05:15:42 PM
Time zone man.  Time Zone!   EDT, CDT, Mountain, Pacific, GMT, Zulu or what?
Eastern time zome. 730pm cdt 630 mountain time and 530 pacific  1430 MARS Daylight standard time

Quote from: damon on March 24, 2018, 05:22:54 PM
Eastern time zome. 730pm cdt 630 mountain time and 530 pacific  1430 MARS Daylight standard time

Thanks!

has 911 been called ?
Tony (AKA SENDApantsdowntohisankles”plumgingthetoiletwiththedooropenAGAIN”)
must have fallen down and can’t get up !
(the only reason I am able to come up with to explain his absence from YouTube acknowledging his 3000 page milestone)

poor poor Tony
(hoping poor shit stained Fluffy didn’t suffer in the fall)

LOL...
SPLAT !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 24, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
has 911 been called ?
Tony (AKA SENDApantsdowntohisankles”plumgingthetoiletwiththedooropenAGAIN”)
must have fallen down and can’t get up !
(the only reason I am able to come up with to explain his absence from YouTube acknowledging his 3000 page milestone)

poor poor Tony
(hoping poor shit stained Fluffy didn’t suffer in the fall)

LOL...
SPLAT !

No worries.  It's just another bout with rancid chicken.   He'll be right as rain in the AM.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 24, 2018, 04:39:19 PM
you are absolutely correct...
the animal magnetism that he possesses needs to be studied
imagine he has been able to retain the affections of slow Kathy over 37 years...
even though she has been pursued by other men...
(often nearsighted hunters thinking she was a Samsquatch)

most men are forced to purchase nice dinners, jewelry, nice getaways, flowers and other expensive things the object of their attention desires
but he ONLY needs to go Dutch to the buffet once every other month, maybe a $5 hello kitty purse/backpack or a feral kitty he catches behind Casa Senda

men everywhere need his secret !

Is this Gerorge's secret?

Bad Boys have restraining orders?

Complaint Number:   1
Complaint Type:   F.L. Petition
Filing Date:   11/12/2002
Complaint Status:   DISPOED
Party Number   Party Type   Party Name   Attorney   Party Status

1 PROTECTED PERSON/PETITIONER    
KATHLEEN ENFIELD     
Pro Per    DISMISSAL WITHOUT PREJUDICE 12/13/2002

2 RESTRAINED PERSON/RESPONDENT    ANTHONY GEORGE SENDA         
DISMISSAL WITHOUT PREJUDICE
12/13/2002

Complaint Number:   2
Complaint Type:   Subseq. DV w/o children
Filing Date:   08/31/2016
Complaint Status:   AFTER HEARING 09/19/2016

1 PROTECTED PERSON/PETITIONER    
KATHLEEN ENFIELD     
Pro Per    DISPOSED 09/19/2016

2 RESTRAINED PERSON/RESPONDENT    ANTHONY GEORGE SENDA         
DISPOSED 09/19/2016

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 24, 2018, 05:33:44 PM
Is this Gerorge's secret!

Complaint Number:   1
Complaint Type:   F.L. Petition
Filing Date:   11/12/2002
Complaint Status:   DISPOED
1    PROTECTED PERSON/PETITIONER    KATHLEEN ENFIELD     Pro Per    DISMISSAL WITHOUT PREJUDICE 12/13/2002
2    RESTRAINED PERSON/RESPONDENT    ANTHONY GEORGE SENDA         DISMISSAL WITHOUT PREJUDICE 12/13/2002

Complaint Number:   2
Complaint Type:   Subseq. DV w/o children
Filing Date:   08/31/2016
Complaint Status:   AFTER HEARING 09/19/2016
1    PROTECTED PERSON/PETITIONER    KATHLEEN ENFIELD     Pro Per    DISPOSED 09/19/2016
2    RESTRAINED PERSON/RESPONDENT    ANTHONY GEORGE SENDA         DISPOSED 09/19/2016
SO George's problem is that he dislikes women.

Trouble or salvation [depending on your point of view] on the horizon.  Might have to miss the discord on George's big day. 

Mrs. Walks is saying I should watch a Doris Day movie with her tonight.  Gack!   I feel I owe it to her after she caught me watching Callen's  live stream the other night.