• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 09, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
Again you think way too much of yourself. You seem to forget daily how to “get away from here”. Still completely crazy I see.   Maybe these links will help you. Either one should be able to refill your prescriptions and get the voices in your head turned down a little.

https://www.walgreens.com/pharmacy/order/express-refills.jsp
https://www.cvs.com/content/refill
Whether or not she forgets daily how to "get away from here", you certainly forget how to properly even be here.

Jojo

George said Mark Zuckerburger!!  Delicious.  He must have missed dinner?

expat

Cohen made a lot of sense last night, I thought. D'you think Nooree is finally tired of loony New Age ladies saying we'd all be fine if we could just get the vibration frequencies right?

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: expat on December 12, 2018, 09:09:22 AM
Cohen made a lot of sense last night, I thought. D'you think Nooree is finally tired of loony New Age ladies saying we'd all be fine if we could just get the vibration frequencies right?

Said ladies who all have three names? I doubt it.

In similar vein, his second half guest, Andrew Roberts, was also good, plugging his book on Churchill. Noory thanked him for writing it at the conclusion of the interview, because ‘not many people know who he was’!

NoMoreNoory

And, in fact, Friday brings us the triple-monikered Tanya Carroll Richardson ‘a self-improvement/spiritual author and professional intuitive’, whatever the fuck that’s supposed to mean, who will ‘discuss the nature of the various types of angels’.

As you were.

NoMoreNoory

"Look at old George Burns. Smoked cigars like a fish."

I hear he drank like a chimney, too.

-GNS

Jojo

George, It's not "Stormy Daniels junk".  It is Trump's junk.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 12, 2018, 11:48:46 PM
... Noory thanked him for writing it at the conclusion of the interview, because ‘not many people know who he was’!

Metron2267

I learned nothing new last night, but Joorch didn't totally puffball it either. :-\

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 14, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Sardondi, where are you now?
One of BG's hall of famers.  Cam's come back to Liberace's realm, maybe's Sardondi's next. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
I learned nothing new last night, but Joorch didn't totally puffball it either. :-\
I just caught part of the Corsi segment but what I heard wasn't bad for Noory. 

Metron2267

Joorch is still a professional who can differentiate between woo woo and hoo boy!

:)

Jojo

Lovely bumper music.
Hey 19, so young and fertile.
Stiiiiil haven't found what I'm lookin' for.
Yes, it is challenging to find a sincere teenager, George.

starrmtn001

The ORIGINAL thread/post!

I'm, With you, Michael.

PRAISE, MV!
SO SAY WE ALL!!! ;) :-*

Nucky Nolan

These few posts likely reflect his poor ratings. Why beat a dead horse after it turns to glue?

Dateline

I do not have insider access but. ..Does anyone have a link to the captivating Corsi interview from Thursday? 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on December 15, 2018, 07:46:38 PM
I do not have insider access but. ..Does anyone have a link to the captivating Corsi interview from Thursday?
Sorry, my $6.95/mo ran out a few months ago...

Jojo

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 15, 2018, 06:52:50 PM
These few posts likely reflect his poor ratings. Why beat a dead horse after it turns to glue?
There is a GNS sucks thread with Bart Ell.  So, we have been divided, that's all.

ItsOver

I made the mistake of tuning into Connie Witless last night.  That airhead makes listening to Noory preferable. 

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on December 15, 2018, 07:46:38 PM
the interwebs might have it. Check out the pirate bay etc.

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on December 16, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
I made the mistake of tuning into Connie Witless last night.  That airhead makes listening to Noory preferable.
Oh good grief me too!

Sominex of a female kind... :P

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
Oh good grief me too!

Sominex of a female kind... :P
I only lasted long enough to hear her ramble around about leaving various radio stations, playing "Cool Change," and how San Antonio wasn't close to any water.  It was like being at a family reunion, setting next to an Edith Bunker "dingbat" aunt.  ::)

Metron2267

Your attention span exceeds mine by a measure; I may have suffered a Connie blackout. No Yorkies were involved. 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 11:51:50 AM
Your attention span exceeds mine by a measure; I may have suffered a Connie blackout. No Yorkies were involved. 8)
LOL.  It's always fun to fall asleep while rolling my eyes.

Metron2267

I tried that once, had an OOBE and was worried the silver cord might break. ;D