• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150901 - Patrick Burns - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 01, 2015, 09:20:02 PM

WOTR

Nice call Marcy.  Respectful, but still honest and calling him out.  Beautiful balance.

Tapkaara

Good job, Starr! When he invited you on his tour at the end, that says it all.

Even waves noise reduction plugins don't really sound all that great to me....so noise reduction to me means inferior quality, I can understand if one maybe trying to make 78s more understandable but, noise reduction can ADD sounds to the recording that really were not there til the other freqs were filtered out.

RoseGirl

he may have been an employee of Chuckee Cheese

Bradsmith313

Here's an EVP we caught during a prelim interview. My fellow investigator and friend Wendy was using a standard digital audio recorder. By the way, this is raw audio file . . . .

https://www.facebook.com/wendy.stuckrogers/videos/10207562543681503/

SciFiAuthor

So one device, which could be malfunctioning, that he won't update or control with other recording devices seems to be the central point of his assertion. Oh that's objective.

AppealPlay

This caller clearly heard a different show than me.

DelphiDreams

What's the deal with his noise reduction? What does that mean, really? How is he playing with the audio, or is he? I mean no disrespect at all to the guest. I'm just curious, what he means when he keeps saying he's using noise reduction...

bateman

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 02, 2015, 12:12:10 AM
What happened there is that he mislabeled his fake clip with 'camera' instead of 'chuck' and forgot his bullshit story.

Zenman

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 02, 2015, 12:24:42 AM
he may have been an employee of Chuckee Cheese

Lol. Go away Chuckee.

I think I might've heard that!

WOTR

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 02, 2015, 12:25:50 AM
Callers made the show!  8)
Yeah, they are.  The last half hour may be the best yet...

Bradsmith313

Burns has some good things to say -- I just wish he would share some stories . . . .

ziznak

Northcoaster

Abby sounds like someone I'd like to have a few drinks with  ;D

AL5J

Quote from: WOTR on September 02, 2015, 12:23:24 AM
Nice call Marcy.  Respectful, but still honest and calling him out.  Beautiful balance.

Burns got rattled by your call. Well done. MITD callers IQs are 20+ points higher and they have better audio gear than the C2C mob.