• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

FUNCTION RANDOM - All Things Technological On Your Mind

Started by Camazotz Automat, August 17, 2012, 04:04:35 AM

Dr. MD MD

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced dashcam that will also record when the car is parked? That's primarily what I want it for. If there's another option I don't know about please let me know. Thanks.

wr250

interview with the connecticut tax commissioner. typical politician doublespeak.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk1VWpLMx-g

us constitution , article 1 section 2:

2: [/font][/size]No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any [/font][/size][/font][/size] or [/font][/size][/font][/size] on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all [/font][/size][/font][/size] and [/font][/size][/font][/size], laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and [/font][/size][/font][/size] of the Congress.[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
note: only congress can approve/disapprove of any such taxation. not the supreme court, not the president, and not anyone else.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2018, 06:25:14 PM
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced dashcam that will also record when the car is parked? That's primarily what I want it for. If there's another option I don't know about please let me know. Thanks.
It is reasonably priced to park in front of the kitchen window for viewing, lol.
And to network with friendly eyes and ears of neighbors and coworkers who keep a watch out for each other.
And to report all suspicious activity or harm, as that increases patrols, more eyes.
And to keep it well lit.

You could tape any cam inside, even a fake spy cam!
Wouldn't keeping a dog close by help?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 10, 2018, 12:08:32 AM
It is reasonably priced to park in front of the kitchen window for viewing, lol.
And to network with friendly eyes and ears of neighbors and coworkers who keep a watch out for each other.
And to report all suspicious activity or harm, as that increases patrols, more eyes.
And to keep it well lit.

You could tape any cam inside, even a fake spy cam!
Wouldn't keeping a dog close by help?

1. Maybe but it's not practical to expect me to stay at the window all day long
2. Contrary to your Disneyesque view of the world, Jojo, not everyone is a good person. This includes neighbors and coworkers. I admit that in my parents day it was standard. However, the NWO has done everything they can since then to erode any community and keep us isolated. Did you notice that some of your fellow freaks are even trying to outlaw best friends?! Yes, even best friends must be destroyed because your kind wants no goodness, Jojo, only to control and exploit others.
3. Judging by the low standard of how many cops and other law enforcement agencies treat human life I'm not hopeful they'll be protective of my car.
4. It is well lit
5. I don't have a dog right now but if I did I wouldn't expect him to guard my car.

Any other SJWing you want to get off your chest? :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2018, 12:17:28 AM
2. Contrary to your Disneyesque view of the world, Jojo, not everyone is a good person. This includes neighbors and coworkers. I admit that in my parents day it was standard. However, the NWO has done everything they can since then to erode any community and keep us isolated. Did you notice that some of your fellow freaks are even trying to outlaw best friends?! Yes, even best friends must be destroyed because your kind wants no goodness, Jojo, only to control and exploit others.
3. Judging by the low standard of how many cops and other law enforcement agencies treat human life I'm not hopeful they'll be protective of my car.
4. It is well lit
5. I don't have a dog right now but if I did I wouldn't expect him to guard my car.

I stand for goodness!

Jojo

Networks of negativity are Satanic.

Clean the garage?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2018, 12:53:32 AM
No, not if you vote Democratic you don't.
If the only good candidate was a Democrat, you'd still vote Republican!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 13, 2018, 01:34:13 AM
If the only good candidate was a Democrat, you'd still vote Republican!

I'd abstain but i will never vote for this horrible machiavellian party who treat people like pawns again. I truly hope they die in a fire.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

Define reasonably priced.

I've been running this for just short of a month now, no issues with it yet. There is an optional fuse box hookup for parked recording.
https://www.amazon.com/VicoVation-Dashcam-Premium-Bundle-MicroSD/dp/B01H4JFOGO

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2018, 12:17:28 AM
4. It is well lit

What about sensor flood light?
Put bells on wires and hang them over the doors then shut the doors?
Get a 12 X 6 kennel and park in it?
Scarecrow in a couple windows?
Scarecrow in car?
Park on the grass or pour concrete by bedroom?
Anger less people?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 18, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
What about sensor flood light?
Put bells on wires and hang them over the doors then shut the doors?
Get a 12 X 6 kennel and park in it?
Scarecrow in a couple windows?
Scarecrow in car?
Park on the grass or pour concrete by bedroom?

STFU! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 19, 2018, 12:01:58 AM
What about free speech!

I'd just like to point out that when I started to find Swishypants to be an unbearable troll and told him so this is exactly what he said. These anti-1st amendment trolls are horribly unoriginal. Yes, you have to right to free speech, especially here, so have at it! I also have the right to comment on what you say, to tell you to STFU or to ignore you completely if I want. Ah! Freedom!  :D

Fuck you you, you stupid, pathetic losers! You'll have to do a LOT better than that. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on March 19, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
massive rolleyes

It happened pretty quickly with him because he was pretty obvious. Jojo had a bit more finesse but is ultimately still a horrible communist troll. Oh yeah, and go fuck yourself with a rusty ice cream scoop! :P

Gd5150

If you’re into astronomy, astronomy software, and you use an iPhone or iPad, I strongly suggest you check out the app Luminos. Real time tracking of 1000s of satellites, asteroids, comets, the planets and their moons. You can fly behind or land on them. Virtual planetarium with augmented reality. Remote telescope controls. Tutorial videos on YouTube. It’s an amazing app.

https://youtu.be/UlfHuNGGEBo

https://wobbleworks.com/luminos/

Juan

OK, I’ve got a SATA drive that I once used in a BSD system. I’m building a Windows computer with existing parts (on the cheap) and I’d like to use this drive. However, Windows gives an error saying the drive is not initialized. I click initialize in disk manager and it says the device is not ready. I’ve downloaded several free programs that are supposed to rebuild the MBR and create partitions - some don’t see the drive at all and others see the drive as 0 bytes and won’t work with it.
Any suggestions for initializing and creating a partition? Maybe download Linux and install then overwrite the partition with a Windows one?

triola

Quote from: Juan on March 19, 2018, 04:15:51 PM
Any suggestions for initializing and creating a partition? Maybe download Linux and install then overwrite the partition with a Windows one?

Don't know if this will help, but I just got through recovering all the data on two drives that Win said were 'RAW'. I used a combination of TestDisk and good old chkdsk /f (drive):

You might want to go into Disk Manager and, if the system can see the drive, see if it recognizes a format.
If Windows sees it but says it's 'RAW' (and you want to recover the data), run TestDisk and just follow the prompts (it's a command-line utility, but has a menu).

If you don't care about data recovery, just reformat (NTFS) the drive in Windows Disk Manager.

There's several YouTube vids on using TestDisk, it's pretty powerful, so check out the vids so you don't trash the drive if you're trying to recover data.
Whether Win or nix, you can recover the data to an external drive, then back out of TestDisk by repeatedly hitting the 'q' key.

You said it's a BSD disk, so chkdsk won't help you recover the MBR and MBT, if it was a win (NTFS) disk, you'd run chkdsk as mentioned above.
*nix has a similar utility if you want to use it on a *nix box.

If you just want to make it a win drive, format it to NTFS (from Disk Manager, not from a menu drop-down), then run chkdsk /f (drive letter): on the disk, it should be usable after that.

Official Site:
https://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk