• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: ItsOver on June 25, 2018, 07:00:18 AM
...  Don't forget to blame the Ruskies, Jorch.  Maybe you can try blaming little green men for stuffing the ballot box, too.

No one wanted to see Tommy stuffed into a tux

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on June 25, 2018, 11:49:15 AM
Or Jorch sloshed again.

Just another day in the life. .

There is a new Coast poll up today to timely reflect the outcome!

You all know that Norry won, but the numbers did not add up, whose fault is it:

1.  Art Bell's, he did it by EVP forces.

2.  Tommy, he got hungry and ate all of the ballots after he put peanut butter on them.

3. THE HATERS,

4.  Just like President Trump, the Russians.

5.  The Hackers. 

6.  None of the above.

7.  All of the above.

8.  Any combination of the above.

9.  It dose not matter, the Premrat's extended my contract, I will be here until the end of time.  Gloat!  Gloat!

10.  There is always next year, and the next year, and the next year.  . .

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Dateline on June 25, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

2.  Tommy, he got hungry and ate all of the ballots after he put peanut butter on them.

3. THE HATERS,

5.  The Hackers. 

6.  None of the above.

7.  All of the above.

9.  It dose not matter, the Premrat's extended my contract, I will be here until the end of time.  Gloat!  Gloat!

Sure Levin won the popular vote. But Noory won the  Electoral College

Voting is through computers. C2C fans don't believe/have computers.

Computer voting isn't legit, we need Paper ballots. With special guest Bev Harris

ItsOver

It just wasn't in the numbers for Jorch.  Right, Glynis?

That's OK.  Jorch is still laughing all the way to the bank, as he counts the numbers that really matter.

Dateline

Here is Norry's concession twitter:

George Noory: Congratulations to Mark Levin, this year's pick for the Radio Hall of Fame. The votes were close ....and thank you to all who voted for me. . . And for all of the Hater's . . . I have special gifts to send you courtesy of my "Grampers Pampers."

Next Twitter:  But wait:  I will be the host of the "Golden Grampers Awards" in November in The Lou. .  ..Can't be two, Ha! Ha! places at once... .Still working to design the awards to be given out.... .

Note:  The Hall of Fame Awards were to be held in November,  Norry had another commitment.

Up All Night

Quote from: mst3kpimp on June 24, 2018, 04:58:05 PM
I did'nt see anything here but George was on Alex Jones this week making nice and schilling for votes.  so gross.

Here's the 24 min version:

https://youtu.be/_AEnjam5Ca4

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 25, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

3. THE HATERS,

5.  The Hackers. 

6.  None of the above.

7.  All of the above.

I can't find the poll?
Fourteen

Jorch the visionary boldly predicting the future. 'These prisons are going to be privatized. I'm convinced of that.'  It's already a huge industry you clown.

Jorch in 1499 'I'm convinced there are lands beyond the ocean that one day we will discover folks.'

Jojo

he's such an imbecile

his commercial for Newsmax TV, 'Michael Reagan is a friend of mine, he says if his father was alive he'd be watching Newsmax TV. He's poignant about that.'  Nice try at using a big word Jorch.

the first guest was talking about a new European Internet copyright law that would make uploading anything you don't own copyright to illegal, it would be terrible, the guest made the point that something as harmless as photographic memes wouldn't be possible 'we love our memes, what would we do without memes?' she asked Jorch, she asked it ironically with amusement - our dullard Jorch having no clue whatsoever what a meme is of course did what his specialty is,  he created an awkward cringy moment of silence for the guest and audience.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 26, 2018, 03:30:34 AM
he's such an imbecile

his commercial for Newsmax TV, 'Michael Reagan is a friend of mine, he says if his father was alive he'd be watching Newsmax TV. He's poignant about that.'  Nice try at using a big word Jorch.

the first guest was talking about a new European Internet copyright law that would make uploading anything you don't own copyright to illegal, it would be terrible, the guest made the point that something as harmless as photographic memes wouldn't be possible 'we love our memes, what would we do without memes?' she asked Jorch, she asked it ironically with amusement - our dullard Jorch having no clue whatsoever what a meme is of course did what his specialty is,  he created an awkward cringy moment of silence for the guest and audience.
I think he was a bit distracted by disappointment last nignt.  Can you imagine having to announce Levin's induction?!  I'm surprised he did it.  I would have asked a producer to do it.

Is Art Bell in the Hall?

Fourteen

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 26, 2018, 07:32:33 AM
I think he was a bit distracted by disappointment last nignt.  Can you imagine having to announce Levin's induction?!  I'm surprised he did it.  I would have asked a producer to do it.

Is Art Bell in the Hall?

Fourteen

It couldn’t have been as hard as announcing Art Bell’s demise.

Yes. Art is in the hall of fame. 

ItsOver

Is Art Bell in the Hall?

Fourteen
Levin is so far above Noory in every way, Jorch should be grateful to even have the opportunity to announce Levin as the choice for the Radio Hall of Fame.  Jorch should send Levin a thank you note.

Also, internet search engines work quite well.  Google found this rather rapidly.

http://nationalradiohalloffame.com/art_bell.htm

Metron2267

Once again Jorch shows his boundless class for all to see. :)

QuoteIs Art Bell in the Hall?
Fourteen

Art Bell Showing an early interest in radio, Art Bell became a licensed amateur radio operator at the age of 13. By the late 1990s he was reaching 15 million listeners a night as host of Coast-to-Coast AM.Bell operated a pirate radio station while serving as a medic in the Air Force during Vietnam, often playing music deemed inappropriate by the Armed Forces Radio Network. He stayed in Asia after his military service and worked as a disc jockey for KSBK, an English-language station in Okinawa, Japan.Upon his return to the U.S., Bell studied engineering and returned to radio as a board operator. Then in 1989 he was offered a five-hour time slot on the air in the middle of the night by KDWN/Las Vegas and Coast-to-Coast AM was born. The overnight show originally had a call-in format and covered politics, but Bell quickly switched its focus toward hot button issues such as conspiracy theories and gun laws. The show changed again in the mid 1990s, this time embracing off-beat topics such as the occult, UFOs and all things paranormal.Syndication of the program began in 1993 and reached 500 stations at its peak. Starting in 2003, Bell hosted only the weekend shows until he retired in July 2007.

Art Bell was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame in 2008.

Metron2267

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
Dang it you sure were! ;)

ZZ Top was also supposed to be there but didn't show. I was miffed but after Beck finished playing I didn't care. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2018, 01:14:25 PM
ZZ Top was also supposed to be there but didn't show. I was miffed but after Beck finished playing I didn't care. 8)

I really, really wish ZZ Top would go back to the early blue rock stuff on "Rio Grande Mud"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdN49OskM7U

That whole "Elininator" disco/pop vibe just leaves me as cold as Bile Gibbons' African shower cap...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 01:30:38 PM
I really, really wish ZZ Top would go back to the early blue rock stuff on "Rio Grande Mud"...

That whole "Elininator" disco/pop vibe just leaves me as cold as Bile Gibbons' African shower cap...

Ditto.

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

They did a while back. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0968f0VWvd8

Though I love Eliminator and that era's music as well.

Jojo

It looks like John Tesh didn't make the induction either  :'(.  Before "Honey", Tesh ruled my radio!

Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 10:01:09 AM
Once again Jorch shows his boundless class for all to see. :)

Art Bell Showing an early interest in radio, Art Bell became a licensed amateur radio operator at the age of 13. By the late 1990s he was reaching 15 million listeners a night as host of Coast-to-Coast AM.Bell operated a pirate radio station while serving as a medic in the Air Force during Vietnam, often playing music deemed inappropriate by the Armed Forces Radio Network. He stayed in Asia after his military service and worked as a disc jockey for KSBK, an English-language station in Okinawa, Japan.Upon his return to the U.S., Bell studied engineering and returned to radio as a board operator. Then in 1989 he was offered a five-hour time slot on the air in the middle of the night by KDWN/Las Vegas and Coast-to-Coast AM was born. The overnight show originally had a call-in format and covered politics, but Bell quickly switched its focus toward hot button issues such as conspiracy theories and gun laws. The show changed again in the mid 1990s, this time embracing off-beat topics such as the occult, UFOs and all things paranormal.Syndication of the program began in 1993 and reached 500 stations at its peak. Starting in 2003, Bell hosted only the weekend shows until he retired in July 2007.

Art Bell was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame in 2008.
He handled it really well.
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
Levin is so far above Noory in every way, Jorch should be grateful to even have the opportunity to announce Levin as the choice for the Radio Hall of Fame.  Jorch should send Levin a thank you note.

Also, internet search engines work quite well.  Google found this rather rapidly.

You gonna have me open a window, aaagggghhh!  Dew yew know I'm already multi-tasking!!!!!!
Fourteen

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 26, 2018, 07:52:28 AM
It couldn’t have been as hard as announcing Art Bell’s demise.

Yes. Art is in the hall of fame. 
Thanks you guys for the info.  I just need more hands and tabs...
Fourteen

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 26, 2018, 01:43:12 PM
It looks like John Tesh didn't make the induction either  :'(.  Before "Honey", Tesh ruled my radio!

Fourteen

Do me a favor. For the rest of the year, please be a Milwaukee Brewers fan. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 26, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

Fourteen

I used to make fun of him but he's alright. His wife still looks good and I think his son is sometimes on the show too, right?

Metron2267

Tesh is a bit like Yanni, so mainstream and slick in his music that fun can be poked.

Iirc his wife is Connie Selleca - used to be a total hottie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq4UZli0_Hk

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2018, 02:32:13 PM
I used to make fun of him but he's alright. His wife still looks good and I think his son is sometimes on the show too, right?
Not sure because about 15 years ago our news stations declared him deceased and he was never broadcast anymore.  But in the 90s and early 2000s, each morning I couldn't wait to hear his life hacks.  It was only when I saw him nominated, that I looked him up and realized he was not dead at all.  Weird.  Maybe the station was being sarcastic when they said he died.  Maybe they meant his show was dead on this air.  But I took them literally.
Fourteen