• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJM29TP0zfc

What all is happening? I just tuned into TheBronyNetwork who's still broadcasting live and he sounds all depressed about something. I only caught the last few minutes so I don't know what all is happening.

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 10:51:59 PM
Why did get Ghost get kicked off?

I haven't listened in awhile. I got really turned off by him trying to make a quick buck. I have no problem with him making money and god bless him. But I don't want to sit through a hour of him shilling postcards.
I think it was just some sort of "technical issues" right before he was to go on. He hasn't been doing the postcard stuff as much recently. I really love how he does the market stuff in the first hour. Because of his show I opened a daytrading account and even tweeted him this morning about a stock I liked. It ended up his best play of the day lol

I love his economic stuff too. I love Ghost, don't get me wrong. I just got turned off for a little while. To me it seems like he's making a money grab before he splits when Hillary is elected. Which again, I have absolutely zero problem with that. I just don't want to listen to hours of it.

#376 is super different. It is him kind of out of character.

I hope he didn't get thrown off BTR. :(

;D  ;D  ;D

Ghost did a live show over the debate? Oh man, I wish I knew. This would have made the debate a million times better.

mikuthing01

I get sick of Ghost too the postcard shit got old the trolling gets really fucking old im sick of remixes. I forgot he was supposed to do a show tonight on the debate till after it was over and i just caught the end of it so im not sure what happened with BTR.

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 11:05:36 PM
;D  ;D  ;D

Ghost did a live show over the debate? Oh man, I wish I knew. This would have made the debate a million times better.
I heard him do the 2nd debate. It was freakin great!!

I'm listening to the last half hour of his show now. Just scanning through it initially it sounds like he completely snapped.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:18:56 PM
I'm listening to the last half hour of his show now. Just scanning through it initially it sounds like he completely snapped.

Well his dog bit him...........      Then the Trolls mocked him...........   

It don't take much!

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:18:56 PM
Karaszkun is still trolling him about Templeton biting him lol

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 21, 2016, 08:20:20 PM
Well his dog bit him...........      Then the Trolls mocked him...........   

It don't take much!

I was scanning through the end of the show to find where things went crazy today. Just heard Ghost screaming "I'M GOING TO GET MY GUN!!!" and I was like oooooh lawd.  ;D

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:21:15 PM
I was scanning through the end of the show to find where things went crazy today. Just heard Ghost screaming "I'M GOING TO GET MY GUN!!!" and I was like oooooh lawd.  ;D

Did you actually catch the incident on the scanner?

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:21:15 PM

I think Ghost is just a really good actor and knows how to work his audience

akwilly

I admit that I can't wait to get his stocks to watch in the morning. It sucks that the markets open at 5:30am my time but I have had a lot of fun small time daytrading.

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2016, 08:22:42 PM
Did you actually catch the incident on the scanner?

No, I was just reading about it on the dark corners.

Most people think it was an act.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 21, 2016, 08:22:53 PM
I think Ghost is just a really good actor and knows how to work his audience

I agree with you completely. He's a master showman.

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2016, 08:27:15 PM
I hope he continues the show long term...

I think I've said this already but I think he's going to bail as soon as HillNasty is elected. I think that's why he went for that cash grab with the inner circle and the merch.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:24:05 PM
I agree with you completely. He's a master showman.

I had a lot of fun following Jace Connors for years before it ended. Jace came back a few months ago and he was quoting Ghost on live streams but deagle nation is dead and the guys no longer funny. I really hope Ghost can keep it up though because it's fun to believe that his dog bit him and he got swatted by bronies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk

That episode about a federal agent double dipping a chip on him in a Mexican restaurant is still one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:33:26 PM
That episode about a federal agent double dipping a chip on him in a Mexican restaurant is still one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

akwilly

that was great! I also liked the wood shed compilation someone put up on YouTube

Quote from: akwilly on October 21, 2016, 08:35:50 PM
that was great! I also liked the wood shed compilation someone put up on YouTube

That was amazing balls too, the first time he busted that out. I don't listen every day but Ghost is hands down the funniest radio performer I've ever heard.

chefist

Quote from: akwilly on October 21, 2016, 08:35:50 PM

a classic for sure....also, there are old compilations from the True Conservative Radio days that are hilarious...

mikuthing01

Yeah that was hilarious that guy has a pretty wild imagination and is pretty convincing when he tells it. A friend of mine was over at my house when i had Ghost playing one day. Hes like "what is this it sounds like the talk radio channel on gran theft auto" lol.

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2016, 08:39:12 PM
a classic for sure....also, there are old compilations from the True Conservative Radio days that are hilarious...

The man is a profound radio genius. All the amazing little gimmicks in his show are just on another level. To think just a guy with a microphone and a box of cans can be this entertaining three hours a day is insane talent.