• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 20, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
see what I mean ?
an “oldie” that could have been released TODAY !
https://youtu.be/z2ELeTZEz_E

George did pay back the loan after a few reminder correspondences.

What George forgot to mention is my donation the week before for gas and toll fees so he could do the Noory Interview. After he unintentionally missed  the interview with George Noory he rescheduled and asked for another donation to pay for travel expenses again. I told him no, and would instead loan him the money for travel expenses.. I believe under the circumstances that I did the right thing and this was a pivotal moment that started George on the path of fiscal responsibility and youtube superstar fame. ie the opportunity to do national commentary on C2C.

I need to put my own ego and  feelings aside and do as always, what is best for George.
Not Pickle Rick and I will explore assisting George so he can do his best work yet at Alien Con 2018.

Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 20, 2018, 09:57:53 PM
BINGO !
I think you have hit the nail on the head !
Aaron Hernandez is Falkie...
Falkie is Aaron Hernandez
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
Repressed Homosexuality
both explain the FAT CUNT SENDA’S behavior !
(well almost...both 6’2”...but Aaron a fit 245lbs and the FAT CUNT SENDA close to 500lbs of blubber)

The price of fame is always paid with the sacrifices of living any normal life. All eyes are watching George, no one can measure up to such scrutiny.

https://youtu.be/8cNeXWpTVlo

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 20, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
Good afternoon, Brig!  For those of us who missed it, can you please explain the origin and meaning of the term "Sendapants"?  I've seen it bandied about here in the thread recently, but don't quite understand it.

Thank you in advance.

"Oh, and another thing..." (as George would say), The Master does not like to be referred to by his last name.  He'll be most upset if he hears of this "Sendapants" stuff.

I believe it was Rally who created the term Sendapants.  I could be wrong...and what happened to the customary politeness of ending our correspondence around here with "FRIENDSHIP"?  I don't know if I can continue to respond to your questions if you are going to maintain such a snarky manor.  I realize you are doing it for the purpose of appeasing Sendapants when he reads the thread, but honestly Ol Gerry, It doesn't suit you IMO.

Shape up!!!!

FRIENDSHIP !!!!

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 19, 2018, 09:10:31 PM
When Falkie shuffles off this mortal coil, the smart play for that apartment manager is to auction off the contents the way they do storage units.  Get paid to have someone else shovel it out.

I know that I have posted it here before... But I am going to guess that auction is the most likely place for the contents of his apartment to end up. Skip to 58:48 for the auction scene of a man who died with nobody around to claim the body and pay the cremation... I'm guessing that once the sort and sift the garbage out his contents may bring in roughly the same price when the hammer drops. In the end, it's kind of sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErooOhzE268

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on March 20, 2018, 11:45:44 PM
I know that I have posted it here before... But I am going to guess that auction is the most likely place for the contents of his apartment to end up. Skip to 58:48 for the auction scene of a man who died with nobody around to claim the body and pay the cremation... I'm guessing that once the sort and sift the garbage out his contents may bring in roughly the same price when the hammer drops. In the end, it's kind of sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErooOhzE268

Hey, you can't take it with you.

Quote from: WOTR on March 20, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

It's amazing all the junk we have, how much it originally cost, how easily it flows in, and how little of it is wanted by anyone else.

Quote from: WOTR on March 20, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Hey Sendapants I'll give you forty bucks for ten minutes alone with that thing.  You do the cleanup.  Deal?

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 20, 2018, 10:59:21 PM
The price of fame is always paid with the sacrifices of living any normal life. All eyes are watching George, no one can measure up to such scrutiny.

https://youtu.be/8cNeXWpTVlo

Susanna Hoffs' eyes at 2:50 have been seen over 37 million times..

https://youtu.be/Cv6tuzHUuuk

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on March 20, 2018, 11:50:18 PM
What am I looking at here?
I googled "colostomy bag."  I'm really hoping that is it.  But truth be told, I'm not 100% certain.  8)

ONeill

As always with a special dedication to all our magnificent ladies.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on March 20, 2018, 09:08:52 PM
Someone earlier mentioned your avatar change... George looks Amish in this pic...I think he's just like Aaron Hernandez...becomes violent at accusations of what he actually is on the inside...the pathology towards the Amish is as deep as homophobia in repressed self denying gays...
aare you saying George is in denial about being Amish?  We could start a new tv show, The Slovenly Amish.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on March 21, 2018, 01:29:19 AM
I googled "colostomy bag."  I'm really hoping that is it.  But truth be told, I'm not 100% certain.  8)

I don't get it? Do "Sendapants" have a built in  colostomy bag? Did Gerorge invent them?
...pure genius!