• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Firefub Development Thread

Started by elbee, August 16, 2013, 05:40:33 AM

Lilith

I have only one word for it:

fubulous!

wr250

Quote from: Σ> on May 14, 2017, 04:20:34 AM
You point that out as if it weren't assumed.

you know what happens when you assume.
thusly i decided to be captain obvious.

Lilith

I'm waiting for version 0.2 in the fall. They say it has a better camera.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 22, 2017, 06:20:49 PM
I'm waiting for version 0.2 in the fall. They say it has a better camera.

does it finally take photos with more than four colors?

Quote from: mv on August 22, 2017, 10:20:30 PM

No, but I love this company. -Steve Ballmer

wr250

Quote from: mv on August 22, 2017, 10:20:30 PM
not only does it use all 4 colors , it has a ginormous 640K of RAM installed.

Lord Grantham

Hello,

I contributed a large sum to the FireFub dev team through Kickstarter and have yet to receive any of the promised backer rewards.

Please respond.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 07, 2017, 03:55:26 PM
Hello,

I contributed a large sum to the FireFub dev team through Kickstarter and have yet to receive any of the promised backer rewards.

Please respond.

The FireFub dev team is off for the holidays. We appreciate your support.

If you feel you received this message in error, please resubmit in 30 days.

If you are contacting us concerning Tier 1, 2 or 3 Kickstarter Campaign compensatory awards, please check for the tracking cookies we left in your internet cache. These are special cookies. Do not delete them. Enjoy them. Like Christmas cookies. Kind of.

Thank you again for your continued support.

wr250

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 07, 2017, 04:03:46 PM
The FireFub dev team is off for the holidays. We appreciate your support.

If you feel you received this message in error, please resubmit in 30 days.

If you are contacting us concerning Tier 1, 2 or 3 Kickstarter Campaign compensatory awards, please check for the tracking cookies we left in your internet cache. These are special cookies. Do not delete them. Enjoy them. Like Christmas cookies. Kind of.

Thank you again for your continued support.
bug report:
when closing firefub i get this error:

yes windows xp. because firefub deserves the best.

pate

Hey, dev-eamt!

I am becoming increasingly interested in the crypto-currency thing.  BitCoin is doing amazingly well, but I am worried that it might be headed for a bubble.  As much as I enjoy bubbles, I was thinking of getting into one of the alternate crypto-currencies.

Will y'all be developing an inebriated browser "plug-up" for FireFub that I can use to mine for TaintCOinsâ,,¢ while I surf the intar-tubes?

I think I am using FireFub v1.13548b, as I am hesitant to upgrade to the newer version because I read that there were some issues with the roll-out of the new features.

I've looked into most of the cryto-currencies that are out there and it seems to me that these TaintCOinsâ,,¢ are the real deal.  Ground floor and stuff.

Thanks for your thyme,

-pate

Lord Grantham

Quote from: pate on December 17, 2017, 05:32:06 PM
Hey, dev-eamt!

I am becoming increasingly interested in the crypto-currency thing.  BitCoin is doing amazingly well, but I am worried that it might be headed for a bubble.  As much as I enjoy bubbles, I was thinking of getting into one of the alternate crypto-currencies.

Will y'all be developing an inebriated browser "plug-up" for FireFub that I can use to mine for TaintCOinsâ,,¢ while I surf the intar-tubes?

I think I am using FireFub v1.13548b, as I am hesitant to upgrade to the newer version because I read that there were some issues with the roll-out of the new features.

I've looked into most of the cryto-currencies that are out there and it seems to me that these TaintCOinsâ,,¢ are the real deal.  Ground floor and stuff.

Thanks for your thyme,

-pate

The newest FireFub v1.14159 automatically uses your PC's resources to mine several crypto currencies which are sent to a hardware wallet somewhere overseas. The average user only uses about 10% of their CPU/GPU capacity, so why not devote them to a good cause? I'm sure TaintCoin can be added to the list.

damon

Is there any news or updates with Firefub? When will MV send Firefub to Falkie for testing? We all know that falkie KNOW ALL THINGS COMPUTERS.

rvxtm

I still think the current version of Firefub is far more powerful than facebook.
Any plans to develop a new OS around it ?

zeebo

Firefub's elegant design uses a virtual OS sandbox, which is based entirely upon low-cost Eastern European adware plugins.

Lord Grantham

Really digging the hidden mini-games in the last release. The text-based adventure game version of GTA: San Andreas is a lot of fun.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 23, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
Really digging the hidden mini-games in the last release. The text-based adventure game version of GTA: San Andreas is a lot of fun.

I argued against this feature.  Curtis assured me it would be a hit.  I'm glad to see his instincts were proven correct on this one.

wr250

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 23, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
when i tried to play that game it took me to here.

zeebo

I have a problem with the menu system lately, whenever I go to Help I just get redirected to adorable cat videos.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on April 26, 2018, 12:23:29 AM
I have a problem with the menu system lately, whenever I go to Help I just get redirected to adorable cat videos.

and then you forget what your original query was...problem solved. ;)