• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Reported Mass Shooting at Texas Baptist Church

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 05, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

Jackstar

NOTICE: I've spent measurable amounts of time since this story broke, looking for plausible reports--I have found zero. Notice concludes.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Zetaspeak on November 05, 2017, 09:59:24 PM
I am not sure if after 27 people died (tied for 4th in US mass shootings) that this incident is the best example of how guns deter crime.

I am not nearly as anti-gun as some might think I am. But it did show, it all took a guy with what seems like an old school rifle to make a difference. It shows a basic gun can do to protect yourself and stuff like semi-automatic that can wipe out dozen of people at a time is only needed for the worst intentions

Why I always respect guys like albrecht even though we disagree politically, you always come to this with a level head. I have notice when this sort of stuff happens there's a very strong and choreographed group of alt-righters on twitter putting out the same fake news. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/2-men-in-truck-chase-down-texas-church-shooter-lets-go/2017/11/06/6fca0360-c31f-11e7-9922-4151f5ca6168_story.html?utm_term=.f7379991a03e

Good guy engaged and hit the shooter with an AR.  My guess is that doesn't fit your definition of "a basic gun".  Not harassing you, just pointing out the folly of reading too much into news stories, especially initial/early stories, written by reporters who have little to no understanding of the technical aspects of which they write. 

=Schlyder=

LOL ...the shotgun narrative was because they didn't want to report that a guy with an AR-15 took out a guy with an AR-15.  It was a dog whistle for the morons who just echo out the anti gun bullshit about people not needing AR15s.   

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 06, 2017, 05:30:27 PM
Amazing how little investigative journalism is done on the effects of psychotropic drugs and their link to mass killings/suicides.

Will Wheaton leads the libtard left with his intelligent input. About as much intelligence in that boy as acting abilty.

https://youtu.be/o4MEYz67iN0
I haven't seen any report of the murderer being on prescription psychotropic drugs, yet, but, yes, the Vegas mass murder was on diazepam, plus alcohol at points, apparently, which isn't a great combination.  It can potentially be like putting a match to a powder keg. 

"Alcohol disinhibits behavior as well and combined with valium may lead to aggressive or violent behavior."

https://www.livestrong.com/article/216529-side-effects-of-valium-alcohol/

WildCard

Quote from: Precious snowflake on November 06, 2017, 06:25:43 PM
I dared to criticize his show (most of it was positive) and now he's on a mission to troll me by saying a bunch of horrible shit.   ::)

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 07, 2017, 10:18:37 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/2-men-in-truck-chase-down-texas-church-shooter-lets-go/2017/11/06/6fca0360-c31f-11e7-9922-4151f5ca6168_story.html?utm_term=.f7379991a03e

Good guy engaged and hit the shooter with an AR.  My guess is that doesn't fit your definition of "a basic gun".  Not harassing you, just pointing out the folly of reading too much into news stories, especially initial/early stories, written by reporters who have little to no understanding of the technical aspects of which they write.

No offense taken. It's good to know full details. I will stay say the "bad guy" with an AR killed 26 people, the good guy (and it was great that he interacted into the situation) didn't even fully hit the target where the killer ended up committing suicide anyway. I honestly think that these mass shootings have become so regular that numbers are seen as meaningless. 26 people is the 5th biggest mass shooting in our history (3/5 biggest shootings happened in the last two years) For me it's hard to say "It all worked out let's keep the status quo"

Will Wheaton leads the libtard left with his intelligent input. About as much intelligence in that boy as acting abilty.

October 31
Trump: “We Have To Get Much Less Politically Correct, We’re So Politically Correct That We’re Afraid To Do Anything”
Trumpers "Yeah Yeah Hail Trump You tell him. Fuck being PC!!!

November 5
Wil Wheaton replying to Paul Ryan thoughts and prayers tweet  "The murdered victims were in a church. If prayers did anything, they'd still be alive, you worthless sack of shit"
Trumpers "Reeeeee that's disrespectful, it's too soon !! how dare you !!!! reeeeeee "

Swishypants

Quote from: username on November 07, 2017, 01:17:43 PM
Why couldn't MD be at that church?

You're a total scumbag, but a broken clock is still accurate twice a day!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 01:25:47 PM
You're a total scumbag, but a broken clock is still accurate twice a day!

you're a faggot

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 07, 2017, 01:17:43 PM
Why couldn't MD be at that church?

Hey, talentless hack! Still using your NPR voice to lull people to sleep?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2017, 05:25:12 PM
Hey, talentless hack! Still using your NPR voice to lull people to sleep?  :D

Code Switch: That's racist against Illegal Aliens!

Swishypants

Quote from: username on November 07, 2017, 05:50:40 PM
The answer is simple, it's because he blows men in public bathrooms

I knew I saw you in there during the raid.  8)

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/aETPuygYpMM

"Dicks & Balls! Dicks & Balls! Dicks & Balls, and Balls, and Balls!"

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 07, 2017, 11:22:38 PM
hi faggot piece of jew shit

I will bet that you were daddy' sweetest little girl.  Turn down the lights, put on your dead mothers dress.....

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 07, 2017, 11:23:48 PM
I will bet that you were daddy' sweetest little girl.  Turn down the lights, put on your dead mothers dress.....

gross you fag.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 07, 2017, 11:26:01 PM
gross you fag.

Seems like I hit the target.

Turn down the lights, put on your dead mothers dress, a slow sensuous dance with your drunken fathers hands manfully massaging your buttocks......

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 07, 2017, 11:30:53 PM
Seems like I hit the target.

Turn down the lights, put on your dead mothers dress, a slow sensuous dance with your drunken fathers hands manfully massaging your buttocks......

the target? get a life.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 07, 2017, 11:36:29 PM
the target? get a life.

Turn down the lights, put on your dead mothers dress, a slow sensuous dance with your drunken fathers hands manfully massaging your buttocks as he grinds his engorged penis against your clit like pee pee.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 07, 2017, 11:40:22 PM
Turn down the lights, put on your dead mothers dress, a slow sensuous dance with your drunken fathers hands manfully massaging your buttocks as he grinds his engorged penis against your clit like pee pee.

sounds like you have experience, you sound like a pedophile typical jew faggot.

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 07, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 07, 2017, 11:41:30 PM
sounds like you have experience, you sound like a pedophile typical jew faggot.

Yep, you always experience the most flack when you're over the target, gunny.  :D

ItsOver

...Will Wheaton leads the libtard left with his intelligent input. About as much intelligence in that boy as acting abilty.

https://youtu.be/o4MEYz67iN0
It's too bad all prayers are not answered.  Otherwise, all traces of asshat Wheaton would have been removed from Star Trek long ago.

albrecht

We all know the Air Force "dropped the ball" but now, months later, we learn that the sheriff office also "stalled" on the Texas church shooter who, like the FLA shooter, had a long history and was "on the radar" but still able out to commit mass murder due to "an error on the part of the sheriff’s office" [and Air Force]

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-shooting-church.html

http://kxan.com/2018/02/16/sheriff-didnt-pursue-sex-case-against-texas-church-gunman/