• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on July 11, 2015, 02:46:27 AM
onan is short for onanonanon... no I didn't expect you to know that.

Chuckles. All this time I literally thought you were going for onanism. I suppose I was not all that far off the mark.

Your posts always seem so terse and concise. On and on and on and on doesn't seem to be congruent.

Thank you for this information. Let me know if you would like your identity criticized any further.

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 11, 2015, 10:36:04 AM
Where will the non-existent "experts" here be...come debate time?

chefist

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 11, 2015, 11:12:00 AM

Whoever hired the shills here should demand their money back!

he he...you are delusional...

What?  We're supposed to get paid?  They told me it was strictly voluntary and that I wouldn't receive a shilling for my efforts.  Darn it!

SredniVashtar

They complain that someone actually authored the articles but cry about "peer review", when the man has no peers and the closest things to them are…the actual scientists who authenticated the case!

I've read this several times and still can't make any sense of it. Perhaps if the author spent a little less time being a sweaty obsessive, and little more time being coherent he might find an audience.

And perhaps a little less of the conspiracist balls.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 11, 2015, 11:47:30 AM
What?  We're supposed to get paid?  They told me it was strictly voluntary and that I wouldn't receive a shilling for my efforts.  Darn it!

I was promised my reward in the next world. Hail Satan!

P.S. The hysterical irony of it all is when the people here - who mistakenly think they're a match for the actual investigators and researchers - demand that it all be posted here because they're such good..."researchers" they can't find it where it's already been posted!

If they finally find it, they can't understand it...

I think most people understand it perfectly.

It's a hoax, duh

henge0stone

I've given up trying to have a coherent argument.

coaster

Michael Horn is a twat.

henge0stone

P.S. The hysterical irony of it all is when the people here - who mistakenly think they're a match for the actual investigators and researchers - demand that it all be posted here because they're such good..."researchers" they can't find it where it's already been posted!

If they finally find it, they can't understand it.

They complain that someone actually authored the articles but cry about "peer review", when the man has no peers and the closest things to them are…the actual scientists who authenticated the case!

You realize that basically all of the 'experts' on your site were commenting nearly thirty years ago? Before photos like the Dean Martin show and the dinosaur were released? Some experts said the Alien autopsy was real, yet it was admitted to be a hoax so that proves that people with expert credentials can and have been wrong in the past.

chefist

Quote from: henge0stone on July 11, 2015, 01:28:26 PM
You realize that basically all of the 'experts' on your site were commenting nearly thirty years ago? Before photos like the Dean Martin show and the dinosaur were released? Some experts said the Alien autopsy was real, yet it was admitted to be a hoax so that proves that people with expert credentials can and have been wrong in the past.
Here is the documentary about the Amazing Randi call, "An Honest Liar" Illusionists and liars CAN fool scientists, as well as the public in general. 

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/anhonestliar

If they finally find it, they can't understand it.

Well, for one if said articles were written by a demigod and therefore incapable of being peer reviewed, then they are not science and can not be validated as science.  For another, your world-leading scientists are people like David Froning who, while appearing to be an accomplished aeronautical engineer, isn't actually a scientist; his papers are in the realm of fringe science because they fly in the face of established physics.  His associations appear to be mostly with 'alternative science' groups.  Although, I could be giving him a bad rap because I'd rather spend my time studying science and engineering than some obviously false claims endorsed by someone with an offensively high impression of himself.

I also wonder why you spent so much time in the one interview I've heard concentrating on the fact that the films and photos have been validated as being unaltered and go on to laugh that they could not be CGI.  This is a straw man argument.  I doubt anyone looking at these images thinks the issue is that the images look CGI or that the film was manipulated.  I suppose it sounds good to say the films were validated if you are banking on the audience not paying much attention.

And finally, we might be more open to your work if you weren't so damned offensive with every single post.  I was actually intrigued by the Meier case until you started posting.  I don't know, perhaps you're trying to enrage us so we'll tune in rather than ignore you.  As someone has posted above, an actual scientist with well established information to share will usually patiently answer the same mundane questions again and again, and actually get excited about trying to explain it to folks.  All you seem to do is pout and insult us.

Quote from: henge0stone on July 11, 2015, 01:28:26 PM

I'm wondering how one becomes an 'expert' in 'ufology'..

henge0stone

It really doesn't matter that these people are experts anyway. Their main claim was that the photos could not be reproduced, they were all proven wrong since they have been reproduced perfectly and without any complicated manipulation.

http://billymeierufocase.com/wcufocomparison.html

Just because someone has expertise in a field doesn't mean they have the ultimate say on what is and is not reality.

Jackstar

For every expert, there is an equally wrong expert.

MichaelHorn

You may think that people here are so unknowing that they, like you, will equate your 25 years working at McDonalds to Froning's 25 years at McDonnell Douglas. your security clearance also was limited to keeping an eye on the meat cooler. ("At the time, Dr. Froning had already spent 25 years as an astronautical engineer at McDonnell Douglas in highly classified military defense and, in 1979, became interested in Meier’s accounts of Plejaren starship travel, which mentioned tachyon propulsion.")

Despite my pointing it out you're obviously so inept, or willfully concealing the fact that three NEW photo analyses - including supporting videos - were posted just last year.

As for the tone of discourse here, I know you must be kidding...as the nature of this thread from the beginning some 6 years ago was nasty and stupid, attacking Meier, etc. Of course, that is the level of crap you're accustomed to and comfortable with, since it's how the disinformation process works. It started off with losers attacking truth...and continues with these shills.

This is unlike what happens on my blog, the FIGU forum, etc., of course.

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 11, 2015, 04:40:13 PM
Despite my pointing it out you're obviously so inept, or willfully concealing the fact that three NEW photo analyses - including supporting videos - were posted just last year.

I think it's a coin flip, at this point, whether or not anyone knows who you are referring to in this post--or cares.

You had your shot--you blew it. You're welcome to spend the next 25 years analyzing this thread to see where your patter broke down and experienced a catastrophic metaphorical failure.

You can be an expert.

astroguy

Michael's still here, huh?  After saying he'd never post here again a few days ago?  After demanding everyone give their real name or not argue with him?  It's like a nervous tick for him, he just has to keep scratching at anywhere he thinks people are going to read what he writes, even if they read it with derision.  But we keep posting here, so it's like he just can't stop posting, either.  There's a reason why Noory banned him from Coast to Coast, many years ago, only to be brought back by Wells and then Noory again.  It's easy to have a guest on who'll just keep talking no matter what on the same train of thought saying the same thing over and over again, interview to interview, never changing his shtick regardless of how many times real experts have poked holes in it, that Horn pseudo-acknowledges, only to ignore a few seconds later.  Memory of a goldfish, I s'pose.

Jackstar

Quote from: astroguy on July 11, 2015, 04:58:34 PM
After saying he'd never post here again a few days ago?

I missed this, can you link it? Ploxen my moxen for your floxen oxen in advance.

henge0stone

You may think that people here are so unknowing that they, like you, will equate your 25 years working at McDonalds to Froning's 25 years at McDonnell Douglas. your security clearance also was limited to keeping an eye on the meat cooler. ("At the time, Dr. Froning had already spent 25 years as an astronautical engineer at McDonnell Douglas in highly classified military defense and, in 1979, became interested in Meier’s accounts of Plejaren starship travel, which mentioned tachyon propulsion.")

As for the tone of discourse here, I know you must be kidding...as the nature of this thread from the beginning some 6 years ago was nasty and stupid, attacking Meier, etc. Of course, that is the level of crap you're accustomed to and comfortable with, since it's how the disinformation process works. It started off with losers attacking truth...and continues with these shills.

25 years and he couldn't tell these are the same pictures..

Why didn't you say so.  Where can I buy all your stuff?

MichaelHorn

First, I suggest reading the over 440 articles on my blog, the tons of info on my site (and those linked from it) all of which is free.

b_dubb

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 11, 2015, 10:22:44 PM
First, I suggest reading the over 440 articles on my blog, the tons of info on my site (and those linked from it) all of which is free.
Can you post a link to it please?

Jackstar

I hope you get ass cancer in your head.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 11, 2015, 04:46:34 PM

You had your shot--you blew it. You're welcome to spend the next 25 years analyzing this thread to see where your patter broke down and experienced a catastrophic metaphorical failure.

I'm glad someone finally had the guts to step up and bluntly say that, because it needed to be said.

BTW, I know exactly where his patter broke down, but I won't tell him because he was rude to me on more than one occasion. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 11, 2015, 11:07:04 PM
I'm glad someone finally had the guts to step up and bluntly say that, because it needed to be said.

I've never met (or even heard of) this guy before. He got a legit chance, just like everybody else. He reminds me of that guy in Adams' 3rd Hitchhiker's novel who was afflicted with immortality, and chose to travel throughout the cosmos, insulting everyone in alphabetical order.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 11, 2015, 10:36:04 AM
A Look in the Mirror:

"The secretive GCHQ and JTRIG training manual which was leaked via Glenn Greenwald and Ed Snowden says:

'Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.'

According to these latest documents, there are paid government agent/contractor persons on social media posing as someone they are not, whilst on the payroll of the government. Their job is to befriend members of the alternative media, embed themselves in the ebb and flow of day-to-day communications, and then to engage in elaborate subterfuge â€" by any means necessary. The training exercise uses terms like 'befriend', 'infiltrate', 'mask/mimic', 'ruse', 'set-up', 'disrupt', 'create cognitive stress', 'use deception', 'ruin business relationships', and 'post negative information on appropriate forums' â€" all of which is not only illegal and morally bankrupt, but also runs completely contrary to the very fundamental ‘values’ and indeed founding principles, of a modern free democratic society or constitutional republic."

Where will the non-existent "experts" here be...come debate time?

Hmmm...but I read a book about Billy Meier before the internet was in use. Mid 80's. And the conclusion (by the authors who flew from the USA to spend time talking to Meier) was that he'd made it all up. The finding of models in his bins was something of a giveaway, but not the only evidence of fakery.

Like all conspiracy theorists you really think you're doing 'work' and 'research', but you're not. You simply let your sociopathic mind belive what it thinks; no critical thought, and if anyone so much as hints at pointing out your delusional thoughts, you get to behave like a toddler with tantrums. No point debating you, you don't debate.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 11, 2015, 11:47:30 AM

Erm, I got paid. They gave me your wages to give to you, but I forgot... Sorry.

astroguy

Quote from: Jackstar on July 11, 2015, 05:03:20 PM
I missed this, can you link it? Ploxen my moxen for your floxen oxen in advance.
Here ya go bud.  I called it out after he wrote it, 99% chance it's a lie, on the second page of this thread.