• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Saw Art yesterday

Started by juanelo, January 07, 2014, 11:13:20 PM

aldousburbank

Wait, this thread is making me have some brain thinkings. Has anybody ever actually seen Art Bell and Chuck Norris together at the same time?

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 10, 2014, 01:14:33 PM
Wait, this thread is making me have some brain thinkings. Has anybody ever actually seen Art Bell and Chuck Norris together at the same time?

Art Bell and Chuck Norris can't be seen in the same room together.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 10, 2014, 01:10:24 PM
Wow! This thread took off...Fuckin' weirdos. hahahaha

Vaguely lovable hater weirdos.  That's us.

Mels-hole1984

Art once made me drink a bottle of Brut Faberge'. He told me to lie down quietly in the corner and turn my radio down...I don't remember much after that...

ItsOver

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 10, 2014, 01:23:54 PM
Art once made me drink a bottle of Brut Faberge'. He told me to lie down quietly in the corner and turn my radio down...I don't remember much after that...

Hoagland must have been pissed at Art for swiping his Brut.  I can't decide whether Hoagie is a Brut or Hai Karate fan.  Or maybe Old Spice?  He does have that kind of nautical Capt. Nemo or Moby Dickish-Ahab look.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: ItsOver on January 10, 2014, 02:00:57 PM
Hoagland must have been pissed at Art for swiping his Brut.  I can't decide whether Hoagie is a Brut or Hai Karate fan.  Or maybe Old Spice?  He does have that kind of nautical Capt. Nemo or Moby Dickish-Ahab look.

You leave Dick out of this! This is my fantasy! Wah!

ziznak

You can see Art in every one of Falkies vids.  He's in amongst the boxfans playin with da kittys

aldousburbank

Quote from: c337pilot on January 10, 2014, 04:46:16 PM
Last night I was at the bunny ranch and I saw Art there. When I left the ranch, Art gave me the clap.
You also?  Fucking two timer!

georgesucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 10, 2014, 04:48:13 PM
You also?  Fucking two timer!
Yeah its sucks that I got the clap from Art.

aldousburbank

I saw Art yesterday on the train. I said, Hey mang where you heading to ese?

Vegas, he said. But this train don't go to Vegas, I said.

No, but Vegas will come to this train, said he.

Next thing I knew he blurted out that he had to hurry because he had a show to not do. Bolting out a cargo door he and ran off into the ocean of the desert.

jazmunda

Art swims in my pool after dark. He thinks we don't see him. I'm positive he takes a leak in my garden before leaving.

MV/Liberace!

Art Bell ripped me off on a used plasma TV.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 11, 2014, 01:19:35 AM
Art Bell ripped me off on a used plasma TV.

He he. Sucker. Hope he signed it.

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on January 11, 2014, 01:21:54 AM
He he. Sucker. Hope he signed it.
How else would he know it's official...unless it falls apart in 3 days or 6-7 weeks of viewing...

slippingaway

Quote from: jazmunda on January 11, 2014, 01:04:21 AM
Art swims in my pool after dark. He thinks we don't see him. I'm positive he takes a leak in my garden before leaving.
Hmm... Bravo for Art, at least he doesn't pee in the pool! I think he left a used condom floating in the hot tub though. 
Kidding... Art doesn't wear condoms.  Birth protection is women's work ;)

georgesucks

I saw Art in my backyard with my pet cat. He told me that he is taking my cat. I said "Ok Art, I hope you have a lot of money because my cat eats a lot of food." He said" Don't worry dude, I sold Coast to Coast am for a ton of money so George Noory can Wreak my baby."  I just hope Art enjoys my cat because my cat is a very big pussy cat. Its a Tiger. I know that Art loves stuff from Asia.

paladin1991

It gets awkward at times.  Art and I being together in the same room at the same time. 

Cuz it's my bathroom. 

sydtron

When I'm asleep, Art whispers random numbers into my ear...
Oddly enough....I wake up afterwards and see 42 everywhere... 

HorrorRetro

December 1942

The snow had started unexpectedly several hours ago.  It wasn't the fluffy, festive kind.  It was the cold, wet snow that chilled you to the bone.  The bus slid into the stop, splattering my silk stockings and heels with slush.  Shivering, I reached into my pocket, searching for the nickle fare. Finding it, I gripped it tightly, knowing I'd never see it again if I dropped it into the slush and mud.  I darted out of the way as the weary factory workers and secretaries disembarked en masse, eager to get home and turn on their radios to hear the latest news on the war. 

I saw him before he saw me. He was the last passenger off the bus. His fedora was tilted and hid some of his features, but I knew it was him. He looked like I felt, tired.  As he reached the bottom step, he paused and pulled out a crinkled pack of Chesterfields and lit one. Taking a long drag, he exhaled with obvious pleasure. “Wanna take a ride, Doll?” he asked, his voice rough from the cigarettes and a long day of work.  Reminiscing on our last six-week relationship, I shook my head sadly and replied,  “No, I just want to go home.” Nonplussed, he paused and pulled up the collar of his trench coat and started walking away.  He stopped and said, “Perhaps we'll meet again somewhere in time.” He continued down the dimly lit path, never looking back.

Ms. C

Quote from: HorrorRetro on January 11, 2014, 12:43:38 PM
“Wanna take a ride, Doll?” he asked, his voice rough from the cigarettes and a long day of work.  Reminiscing on our last six-week relationship, I shook my head sadly and replied,  “No, I just want to go home.” Nonplussed, he paused and pulled up the collar of his trench coat and started walking away.  He stopped and said, “Perhaps we'll meet again somewhere in time.”

+10

onan

Quote from: HorrorRetro on January 11, 2014, 12:43:38 PM
December 1942

The snow had started unexpectedly several hours ago.  It wasn't the fluffy, festive kind.  It was the cold, wet snow that chilled you to the bone.  The bus slid into the stop, splattering my silk stockings and heels with slush.  Shivering, I reached into my pocket, searching for the nickle fare. Finding it, I gripped it tightly, knowing I'd never see it again if I dropped it into the slush and mud.  I darted out of the way as the weary factory workers and secretaries disembarked en masse, eager to get home and turn on their radios to hear the latest news on the war. 

I saw him before he saw me. He was the last passenger off the bus. His fedora was tilted and hid some of his features, but I knew it was him. He looked like I felt, tired.  As he reached the bottom step, he paused and pulled out a crinkled pack of Chesterfields and lit one. Taking a long drag, he exhaled with obvious pleasure. “Wanna take a ride, Doll?” he asked, his voice rough from the cigarettes and a long day of work.  Reminiscing on our last six-week relationship, I shook my head sadly and replied,  “No, I just want to go home.” Nonplussed, he paused and pulled up the collar of his trench coat and started walking away.  He stopped and said, “Perhaps we'll meet again somewhere in time.” He continued down the dimly lit path, never looking back.

Bravo

rangerdavid

Quote from: juanelo on January 07, 2014, 11:13:20 PMWhen I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like pizza rolls in his hands without paying.

you lost me at the pizza rolls.  That's somebody else's thing!!

I saw Art at a Highwaymen concert. He was the fifth Highwayman, the one who fell off a satellite and will return, return, return one day

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on January 11, 2014, 03:11:03 PM
I saw Art at a Highwaymen concert. He was the fifth Highwayman, the one who fell off a satellite and will return, return, return one day

when i see your avatar in my peripheral vision, it looks like themudking's avatar for like .2 seconds.

edit... well, he changed his avatar, so...

Quote from: MV on January 11, 2014, 03:34:34 PM
when i see your avatar in my peripheral vision, it looks like themudking's avatar for like .2 seconds.

edit... well, he changed his avatar, so...

not only is he ginger, but he's a copycat, goddammit