Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

onan

Quote from: George Drooly on September 09, 2013, 05:41:43 AM
Wrong -- Ornella Muti in 1980's Flash Gordon:

http://youtu.be/lOdL1qLXqLA
Although your selection is a great one. And although there may be a debate as to whether Dusk to Dawn is scifi... this is the selection we should all acknowledge. Start around 55 seconds. The music isn't bad either.

From Dusk Till Dawn - Salma Hayek (HQ)

sleeplessinca

GNS thread right?  Just want to make sure I didn't hit a hot SciFi babes thread by mistake.

It's the last week before Art's new show.  He's taking the high road regarding Oates and I plan to join him on it.  That's ancient history long buried apparently.

Art knows that Dave will do what Dave does.  He will air show after show featuring the hellish sound of babies crying backwards followed by awkward music late at night if he thinks it gets ratings.  It must sell a lot of breath mints because PremRat cares about the bottom line.

They lost me, not that I think they give a hoot.  The more I learn about Planet Dave, the less I want to know.  He only provides fodder for lampooning.  The guy is a bad joke.  It's not only his breath keeping him from getting a date.  I wonder if turmeric gives bad breath?

I am still interested in Art's world and will be tuning in next week.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 08, 2013, 11:37:26 PM
Ok dave gets a pass for ducking out this weekend. He has a legit reason.

He thinks Oates did a great job and Oates will be back on.

Put your feelings for art aside.

Oates mentioned his website a million times, mentioned his books, asked for students, etc every chance he got. It was like listening to an infomercial!
Oates is a horrid guest plain and simple.

Cite your source?????

You posts this in this thread and in the art bell one but don't say where you read this. Did he email you???

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 09, 2013, 11:18:28 AM
Cite your source?????

You posts this in this thread and in the art bell one but don't say where you read this. Did he email you???

Source is george.

For what it's worth he also said he wouldn't have had Oates on if the dispute between Art and Oates wasn't resolved.

aldousburbank

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 09, 2013, 11:42:11 AM
Source is george.

For what it's worth he also said he wouldn't have had Oates on if the dispute between Art and Oates wasn't resolved.
Ain't worth low grade stems and seeds turmeric because the only thing "resolved" is that Oates is a lying sack of dooky.

SaucyRossy

Source is george.

Through email? Carrier pigeon ? Phone calls?
You realize without proof no one believes you.

lonevoice

Source is george.

Good grief, what a self-serving load of crap.  I guess Dave wants you to believe that Art posted this on his facebook because he's happy about JDO being on as a guest:

Quote from: Art BellI had almost decided not to tell that story but after what George did on Thursday (I have word from a inside source that indeed it was George over the advice/objections of his Producer) it just may be time for a clear slate.  Stay tuned

Dave can no longer pretend that he doesn't know how angry Art is about this, which makes Dave so happy that he wants to do it all over again.  Mothertrucker. 

shell88

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 09, 2013, 11:57:30 AM

Ya really.  Provide the evidence please - unless you want us to think what you have posted is complete and utter rubbish.

sleeplessinca

I am so confused.

I stand by my earlier comments.  Oates is boring and Dave's show will continue to suck.

It's not very fun here anymore.  Too much drama. 

Ok don't believe me. I don't care. But it's true.

For future references do you prefer I cite my sources MLA or turabian???

shell88

I don't think any of this matters at all.  Art is starting a new show and he doesn't need to drag the worst part of his past into it.  If I were Art I would completely ignore what Noory is doing. It's really not relevant.  I feel it would be a complete waste of energy to get tangled up in Noory's bullshit. I really hope Art just rises above it and does so well because of his natural abilities as a host, not because of Noory's glaring  incompetence.   

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 09, 2013, 12:39:21 PM

It's not exactly unreasonable to ask for verification of a claim you made. No one else seems to know where your information came from.

SaucyRossy

Yes.

aldousburbank

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 09, 2013, 12:36:40 PM
It's not very fun here anymore.  Too much drama.
The lady's saying George Noory Sucks Sucks. Staighten up guys, pick up your cigarette butts, clean the place up. Dad's home in a week. Thanks.

SaucyRossy

And you know what. It's not like anything you said doesn't seem like something Noory would say with his asinine immature logic.

Noory has said here he treats what he deems to be attacks with attacks back, so his feeble unintelligent mind took Art's constructive criticisms as attacks and he returned the 'attack' in the lowest way possible.

Instead of defending his skills as a broadcaster (he has none. Seriously NO SKILLS. He is awful and people have been giving him the benefit of the doubt for years.) he attacks Art like a low life.

George since I know you read this.

ART is the ONLY reason you even have a life. No one would know who you were if it wasn't for Art. You wouldn't have the money you have, you wouldn't have the life you have, you wouldn't have any of what you currently have if Art hadn't created the show.

You were picked by premiere because youre a yes man and you will bend over and take it. You're the scum of the industry and your ego and stupid logic shines through with what you did on Thursday.

IF youre justification for having Oates on is because in Art's own words he's moved on, then youre picking and choosing his words. Look at the rest of his statement you dimwitted fool.

I am so over being nice to and about George. He can eat a bag of #!@%&.

ItsOver

Quote from: shell88 on September 09, 2013, 01:00:36 PM
  I don't think any of this matters at all.  Art is starting a new show and he doesn't need to drag the worst part of his past into it.  If I were Art I would completely ignore what Noory is doing. It's really not relevant.  I feel it would be a complete waste of energy to get tangled up in Noory's bullshit. I really hope Art just rises above it and does so well because of his natural abilities as a host, not because of Noory's glaring  incompetence.   

+1.  Art's rear view mirror for bumpkin Noory in this case should read "object in rear view mirror is even much, much smaller than it appears."

SciFiAuthor

I would completely change my views back to pro-George if he would correspond with us by carrier pigeon or stock clicker. Or Art for that matter (though he's kinda techy and would want telegraph by morse code). It's just a ridiculously awesome idea.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 09, 2013, 01:48:45 PM
I would completely change my views back to pro-George if he would correspond with us by carrier pigeon or stock clicker. Or Art for that matter (though he's kinda techy and would want telegraph by morse code). It's just a ridiculously awesome idea.

I could totally see Art using a carrier pigeon. George would tie something super heavy and throw the bird out a 10 story window and wonder why he never heard back.

SciFiAuthor

New from Art's FB:

"Not holding a grudge should NOT be confused with forgetting, some things are so horrible they can not be forgotten or forgiven."

Just a clarification about Oates I'm taking it. I'd still be holding the grudge, that was some evil shit that guy was spreading.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 09, 2013, 01:53:58 PM
I could totally see Art using a carrier pigeon. George would tie something super heavy and throw the bird out a 10 story window and wonder why he never heard back.

Alright, I admit it, I spit coffee on the computer screen reading that. I may have to do some photoshopping this evening on this new theme you've come up with.

Dave Noorie sucks.

bateman

"There'sth sumpthin' goin' on here..."

ItsOver

Ah, yes.  A WKRP-like moment.  ;D

WKRP Turkey Drop in 30 Seconds

Sardondi

Source is george.

Oh, well, that settles it then, alrighty.

coaster

It will be nice not having to acknowledge Noory ever again. In one week he will no longer exist in my world.

NoMoreNoory

Yes, faced with a choice between a feather and a piano, we know which one George would choose to tie to the poor little mangled pigeon.

SR-71

Let's have a party on 16 sept. Its will happy your back art and a wake for coast because coast is dead in my book. We just have to get mr knapp away from george the satan noory. Capt noory why did you killed coast to coast am? I hope the alien greys take you away. The borg will not make you a borg because you have shit for a brain.

SR-71

Oh wow I'm the first person to post on page 1202 that is cool.