• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: zeebo on September 05, 2013, 03:15:33 PM
You just know when he goes there he asks for the crayons, and draws little pictures of ufos and bigfoots on his placemat.

Yeah, then he takes them back so Tommie can put them up on his refrigerator(s).

ItsOver

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on September 05, 2013, 09:50:47 PM
Yeah, then he takes them back so Tommie can put them up on his refrigerator(s).

Hahaha...with little gold stars and unicorn magnets.  ;D

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 05, 2013, 09:24:30 PM
... Noory's numbers suggest he's satisfying that niche...

I don't even know how many people have showed up here over the years saying they are happy to find this site just so they aren't alone in thinking George Noory is a terrible host.  And that they've hung on listening to the show because of the guests and subject matter.  But that they've cut way back on listening because of George.

I have to assume a good portion of his audience feels the same way.  Much of whatever success the show still enjoys is in spite of George being there.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 05, 2013, 09:56:44 PM

I don't even know how many people have showed up here over the years saying they are happy to find this site just so they aren't alone in thinking George Noory is a terrible host.  And that they've hung on listening to the show because of the guests and subject matter.  But that they've cut way back on listening because of George.

I have to assume a good portion of his audience feels the same way.  Much of whatever success the show still enjoys is in spite of George being there.

Then he'd have gone down like Siegel. He hasn't.

Renaldo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 05, 2013, 09:24:30 PM

That's true in things that have no chance of failure, such as a major pizza corporation that has enough money to brand itself as the best and work the herd instinct. It's a little different when you get into things that can fail, such as C2C.

Still disagreeing. I see your point, but no. What they have in common is that they're virtual monopolies. C2C really doesn't have any competition. If I don't want to listen to sports or politics at 11pm, C2C is it. If  I want a pizza at 11pm, Dominos is pretty much it.  George has succeeded in not being fired. Dominos has succeeded in not poisoning their customers. Neither are necessarily a yardstick for success.

I don't think Noory's Hitler, and I don't hate him. He's just a boring oaf who skates through his show. Noory could never have built a show into C2C, he was handed it and hasn't lost it. I'll give him that. But look at it this way: Bill Gates created and built Microsoft. Steve Ballmer managed not to shit the bed while he was at the helm. That's pretty much George. So far, he hasn't shit the bed. He's come close, Tommy's had to buy him diapers, but he keeps going. He doesn't try, he doesn't seem to exert any creativity or energy, but he does keep going. The bed remains shit free and Premier is happy.

And yeah, Mike Seigel was driving the show into the ground, and when Art came back he was half there mentally, I think. George brought stability to the show when he took over, that's really it. He loves to say how he built it up and brought it farther than it had been, but really what he'd done was evened it out after Mike almost sunk it. Again, I'll give him that. 

None of that means he's good or deserves to be there. None of that proves that the majority of people like him. What it proves is that the majority of people put up with him. Just like the majority of people put up with Dominos when it's 11pm or they don't want to leave their home.

Roy Hinkley

And on a lighter note, Dave changes his karaoke/Wellness sheminars from Elvis to his favorite country song, "Crazy"...

[attachimg=1]

And who can forget his mancrush on Johnny Cash and Joaquin Phoenix from "Walk the Line":

[attachimg=2]

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 05, 2013, 10:05:55 PM
Then he'd have gone down like Siegel. He hasn't.

Siegel didn't fail and have to be fired, Art came back

lonevoice

Question for David John Oates...

Have you ever done your reverse speech "technology" on Crystal Mangum? (The Duke Lacrosse liar)

I'm very curious because someone who would fabricate such a heinous story solely to ruin an innocent person's life must be a special kind of pure evil.  What do you hear when you listen to someone like that in reverse? 

Quote from: Art Bell's lawsuit against OatesDefendants, who have failed utterly at competing fairly and lawfully with Plaintiff to express their points of view and concepts, have resorted to subversive, improper, grotesque and unlawful behavior in their misguided attempt to destroy Plaintiff.

Titanic

I , my wife and my 11 year old son all saw a huge UFO where we live on the far southeast side of Tucson. This was in the Vail area  about  15 minutes ago. Not kidding. It turned toward the west and disappeared immediately.  No aircraft noise.

ItsOver

Quote from: Titanic on September 05, 2013, 10:40:08 PM
I , my wife and my 11 year old son all saw a huge UFO where we live on the far southeast side of Tucson. This was in the Vail area  about  15 minutes ago. Not kidding. It turned toward the west and disappeared immediately.  No aircraft noise.

You're not far, as I'm sure you know, from Davis-Monthan AFB.  How "huge" is "huge?"

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Titanic on September 05, 2013, 10:40:08 PM

Cool Titanic!  How high up was it?  How fast?  Triangle? 

Titanic

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on September 05, 2013, 10:49:52 PM
Cool Titanic!  How high up was it?  How fast?  Triangle?

Davis monthan is just 20 min. away. It turned in that direction from the north. My wife and boy were approaching our house after soccer practice. I happened to come out of my garage which faces D.M. at just that time and saw a row of lights in the sky very near ground. Not airplane height. The lights were arranged in typical soft v-shape. Absolutely no sound.  My wife and child also heard no sound.  Dudes, we get aircraft all the time here and know what that is. .this was not conventional aircraft.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Titanic on September 05, 2013, 11:00:08 PM
Davis monthan is just 20 min. away. It turned in that direction from the north. My wife and boy were approaching our house after soccer practice. I happened to come out of my garage which faces D.M. at just that time and saw a row of lights in the sky very near ground. Not airplane height. The lights were arranged in typical soft v-shape. Absolutely no sound.  My wife and child also heard no sound.  Dudes, we get aircraft all the time here and know what that is. .this was not conventional aircraft.

Better keep an eye out, maybe he has friends up there too.  I still keep hoping, but still in the have-not seen group!

Roy Hinkley

Shplit show. Joshua P - boy, he hasn't been on in a while.  ::)

Titanic

Quote from: ItsOver on September 05, 2013, 10:42:58 PM
You're not far, as I'm sure you know, from Davis-Monthan AFB.  How "huge" is "huge?"
[/quote

I can only relate hugeness to what we see every day.  From my vantage point it was maybe three times the size of  conventional aircraft.  When I said huge  I had just seen it.  Not huge but much bigger than we usually see.  No sound.Disappeared after apparently turning west toward D.M.  If it was one of ours I am fu*king mpressed.

Renaldo

I can't even follow what the old man on the show is talking about right now. Are they having mumbling guests come on to make Dave sound better?   

And seriously Dave, just skip the car recalls and get to the dead kids.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Renaldo on September 05, 2013, 11:13:41 PM
I can't even follow what the old man on the show is talking about right now. Are they having mumbling guests come on to make Dave sound better?   

And seriously Dave, just skip the car recalls and get to the dead kids.

Regarding Professor James McCanney - How can the guy be a professor?  His site says he has a M.S.  When I studied, it took forever to become a full professor, and you obviously had to have a Ph.D.  I knew Ph.D's who had been teaching for YEARS and were still just associate professors.  And many Ph.D's were just instructors.  I don't get the professor title.

ledzep69r

It's good to know that Dave did give an update on a yogurt recall.

Titanic

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on September 05, 2013, 11:05:37 PM
Better keep an eye out, maybe he has friends up there too.  I still keep hoping, but still in the have-not seen group!
[/quote

I know, Roy. I and wifey saw waves of something  in the high atmosphere while relaxing on the patio about 15 years ago. More than that if anyone is interested.

Quote from: Titanic on September 05, 2013, 11:00:08 PM
This is more interesting than anything george has going on.

You should make a report to UFO centers webpage!

Lol I bet dave has that loser oates play tired worn out clips dipshit played 100 times 10 years ago.

If anyone is listening have the addressed oates "banning" or art etc??

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on September 05, 2013, 11:08:41 PM

Joshua leads such an exciting life. He has more "paranormal moments" in a week than most of us have in a lifetime.

Quote from: ledzep69r on September 05, 2013, 11:21:11 PM
It's good to know that Dave did give an update on a yogurt recall.

Really.. That's more interesting than oates.

Hope it wasn't go-Gurt. That stuff is good.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 05, 2013, 11:36:34 PM
Lol I bet dave has that loser oates play tired worn out clips dipshit played 100 times 10 years ago.

If anyone is listening have the addressed oates "banning" or art etc??

I don't think so. Maybe we'll get lucky, and they'll play "Stairway to Heaven" backwards.

SaucyRossy

George you're pathetic for having this guy on the show. He was banned.

You guys did this out of spite.

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on September 05, 2013, 11:08:41 PM
Wasn't oatey originally scheduled as the only guest.

Oatey is such a doucher.

Is oatey hawking his seminars/ workshops like back in day?

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 05, 2013, 11:39:24 PM
I don't think so. Maybe we'll get lucky, and they'll play "Stairway to Heaven" backwards.

I bet you he goes with man will space walk doucher used to play it every chance he got.