• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Patsy the Harlot - The witch of the most unholy kind

Started by area51drone, October 15, 2013, 01:52:45 AM

area51drone

This was one of my favorite programs  (10/23/97?).  This woman's evil was incredible.   I found her fascinating.   Any word on where she is now?   

Falkie2013

Harlot the Witch 1/16

http://www.reversespeech.com/harlot.htm

I think perhaps Satan came to claim her soul as it was time for her contract to run out.
She does seem to have disappeared off the net.
Perhaps a demon got her as she stood one too many times on the pentagram or called upon Satan TOO much and he did away with her.

Hey, MV ! Is there a list of all of those sayings and comments you put up on the right hand of the page ?
It would be fun to see them all at once.
;D

Juan

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2013, 05:35:00 AM
Hey, MV ! Is there a list of all of those sayings and comments you put up on the right hand of the page ?
It would be fun to see them all at once.
;D

whaa?

Maximus

This would be a great guest to track down again. I remeber the guy who called in and ask to sell his soul to the devil and she said she would arrange it. He supposedly called in days later and she he got scared when a black shadow started to materialize in his room. :-\

420desert

This was one of the first shows I heard that got me hooked on AB. I stayed up all night on the east coast and listened to this evil woman, and it scared whatever small flame of Christ I had in my heart out forever.

Art docked me at least 0.5 GPA for sleeping through my morning classes.

That was one messed up show i remember people were still shocked about it a couple of days later on Ghost to Ghost.