• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 10:19:25 PM
hey used the Power of the Mullet to wipe their memories.

Ha!
By the power of Mullet hair!

Cynnie

Quote from: Nova on October 15, 2013, 10:21:43 PM
LOL  I'll see what I can do but my body is telling me it is sleepy time.  Time to go dream of mullets and cheap beer.

Just dont dream of anal probes

Laurakinch

Quote from: Sardondi on October 15, 2013, 10:26:16 PM
What is a "funny antidote"? Laughing gas?

Notice Art's weak laugh. He's not buying this shit at all

Mels-hole1984

Ok nevermind I looked again and I get it now...I can't brain today...I haz the dumb...lol

TumbleWeed

Quote from: steelbot on October 15, 2013, 10:18:57 PM
eh it's actually cave 3.0...2.0 was better and 1.0 was the best... ManCaveTour and yes I'm a dork!

I'm jealous.

Written on a $300 cheapo laptop.

WhiteCrow

Is this going to turn into a Charles Dickens Christmas Carol story of three Greys visiting Jim?

Past Grey, Present Grey, Future Grey... That show Jim how to save the Earth from the evil environment thrashers

steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on October 15, 2013, 10:27:06 PM
Just dont dream of anal probes
lol and remember how one fucks and freaks are two different things...or something like that...i don't remember now..

Lioness

It's during shows like this that a webcam or video stream would be golden; the expression on his face must be something.

CRM 114

Be more interesting if Sparks was actually a Judas Goat leading them to slaughter. Organ Harvesting....

Ward

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 10:24:31 PM
The fairly obviouos subtext is that tards like Sparks want to be the 'Messiah' between them and us. etc.

not to support Sparks in any way shape of form, but claimed "Experiences" often go bat SH*T crazy try to spread the message usually environmental these days, used to be about the arms race in the 50's. The "Visitors" don't seemed to be concerned about Nuclear proliferation anymore, just global warming nowadays ;)

Art needs to claim the guest's call was dropped (oldest talk radio trick in the book) and that he will try to reconnect during the break then go to open lines. This guy is making this up as he goes.  I feel like the only interesting part of this show is Art's patience with this guest.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 10:28:28 PMThe "Visitors" don't seemed to be concerned about Nuclear proliferation anymore, just global warming nowadays ;)

Think they might be linked?

Ward

Quote from: steelbot on October 15, 2013, 10:26:20 PM
yeah that was when I thought my SSDI and all my disabilities shit was going to come through that was my 2000 square foot home I was trying to buy - Now I'm living in 300 sq. foot spare bedroom ...but whatevs..I still have been able to keep most of the possessions in the move vs pawn'ing em off for the coin.  Sorry yes watercooled H80 i think on it...here's a closer look at the pc..

AH Corsair cooler, hows it working for you? You kind of GPU you running?

Spinner

Quote from: The General on October 15, 2013, 10:23:34 PM
why do these aliens always end up giving some kind of greenpeace message?
So that the sheep take care of the farm...?

steelbot

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 15, 2013, 10:23:14 PM
I mean, where do you put you legs? It doesn't look like a desk. Maybe I saw it wrong?
AH lol it's not a desk, it's my dresser - i sit with my legs on the arm rest of the loveseat just sit in the loveseat with my wireless k/m and turn the screen it rotates about 30 degrees.  but it's not really bad i can roll back if i need leg room lol.

CRM 114

Feed Lot Sol III. The Harvest draws near.

TumbleWeed

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 10:24:31 PM
The fairly obviouos subtext is that tards like Sparks want to be the 'Messiah' between them and us. etc.

Dudes got a Messiah Complex allright.

and, uhhhhh, the technology, uhhhhh, uhhhh, diamond........... ??? Wow is right.

Ward

Quote from: casioson on October 15, 2013, 10:29:40 PM

man ( and woman)  cave pictures rock  .....   get it? cave, rock :)  hehe  yeah that was awful

seriously cave pictures are cool to me

NoMoreNoory

Art says Sparks isn't using Skype because his Internet is not so good, but Skype works just as well on 3G. Also he can call straight to Art's number with Skype: doesn't have to be Skype to Skype. Not that I need to hear this tedious jerk with any greater clarity. He'd probably black out anyway.

Cynnie

WhiteCrow

Would that diamond shaped ship be the the so called "sport model"

werfold

Would you all think less of me if I told you I read Sparks book a few years ago?

Spinner

Quote from: Wasting My Potential on October 15, 2013, 10:29:28 PM
This guy is making this up as he goes. 
Nah. He's been telling this same story for years.

steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on October 15, 2013, 10:33:13 PM
Hey steelbot your mancave looks nice. !
thanks, wish i could have kept the house, but bills and disabilities won out - had to move in with family for the time being till i can finish my schooling!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: werfold on October 15, 2013, 10:34:02 PM
Would you all think less of me if I told you I read Sparks book a few years ago?

Yes if you paid more than a penny for it

Ward

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2013, 10:29:48 PM
Think they might be linked?

Jackstar I will say this much all the promises, predictions, warnings "they" made to contactees in the 50's..... well still waiting on those....