• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

How many shit-shows have you listened to?

Gunner65

Lets say that Dietrich slanders someone for 2 hours.  Using names.  Why does You Tube allow it? And do nothing for two years while Dietrich continues to defame and slander despite reports of bullying or harassment?

Gunner65

Freedom of Speech is all fine and good when Dietrich can use it for his own purpose.  Which is that he is someone claiming to be someone he is not  - and accuse anyone who proves he is a liar to be a "gangstalker" Otherwise he would do away with "freedom of speech" because he is a fascist, racist.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2019, 10:26:03 PM
How many shit-shows have you listened to?
Bah - 2, maybe 3.
That kind of bullshit arrogance just kind of turns me off.
I'm bandwidth limited out here in the sticks, and even the entertainment value of idiots like D.D. isn't worth the bandwidth usage.  ;)
(My service provider oversold their bandwidth carrying capabilities, and , for now, Satellite is no advantage over the local ISP.  :(  )

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2019, 10:31:25 PM
Lets say that Dietrich slanders someone for 2 hours.  Using names.  Why does You Tube allow it? And do nothing for two years while Dietrich continues to defame and slander despite reports of bullying or harassment?
What's even more scary, is why does YT ban  Channels that actually provide real information.

Hold on...

Oh Yeah - Google ((Erhm eh,eh,eh,eh) CIA - DOD) ...      PSY-Op

Wait - What ?      Yeah.   

Idiots have free reign - entertain and dumb down those that might actually be able to think on their own .
OOOPs - said too much     ;)    ;D

Gunner65

Here is some "historical evidence" for you:

Note the dates:  These are screenshots taken by Rose Dio:
https://www.pinterest.com/mystickwarrior1/douglas-duane-dietrich-fake-fraud/

Moon will not be able to confirm any of DD's outrageous claims therefore there will be no book deal. Moon knows what he is doing since he does not want to get sued by anyone that DD mentions about for the book. He is not going to jeopardize his livelihood and ruin his reputation by trying to publish DD's lies and slander.

Rose Dio sounds like one of DD's creations. There is nothing of substance on the Internet that suggest she exists. Same for Gunner65 aka Richard K. Cole. Other than the picture of that grim looking soldier in fatigues and another in dress uniform there is nothing. I would love to be proven wrong if they could provide links that provide some real evidence. But why do I get the feeling they won't?

Gunner65

Because you are stupid?  And will be proven wrong!?

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 18, 2019, 12:23:38 AM
Because you are stupid?  And will be proven wrong!?
Oh? I would like to see that...LOL.
It's getting boring only exposing Dietrich. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with a shotgun. Where is the challenge? You think I cannot expose you? You think you have all bases covered eh?

Gunner65

And by the way "taffer" I don't see you doing any research or exposing anything!  You occasionally have some great insights, when you are not attacking me or posting your insane BS theories! And anyone can go to https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/ and scroll down to the comments which show your posts - as "JACK" - Hey "Jack":  A blog is not the same as a "forum". 

Hey Gunner, as always your responses are laughable. You think you can demean me using my posts from Burners.me? In fact you are expressing your own contempt for the sharp minds at BellGab and for the Marine Corps you claim to have served in. Just like Rose Dio any search on Google for you always turn up negative as a possibility that you are an actual person with a history. But it is amusing to see your name ALWAYS associated with Douglas Dietrich as if the two of you were created at the same time just as Rose Dio. Go to her websites and you see mostly references to Douglas Dietrich but NOTHING about herself! Anyway buddy keep posting your counterattacks against me. The more you do the easier it will be for me to prove my case against you.  8)

Pelayo

This guy died today. He was celebrating V-J day. You know what that was, don't ya ddd?                          

The interesting fellow we all know and loathe as Douglas Dietrich is certainly not using his real name. This individual has obviously gone to a lot of trouble to create this fictional character. He might have access to military service records possibly working for the government or a civilian company which could explain his source of income and connections to Aquino. The names Douglas Dietrich and Richard K. Cole may have been actual enlistees that joined the marine Corps but it is certainly not the dudes that are seen and heard on YouTube and posting on BellGab...LOL. Dietrich better also realize that impersonating or claiming to be a cop when you are certainly not is a felony and Gunner65 better realize that identity theft is also a crime. If he is not Richard K. Cole that served in the Marines whose pictures he's posting than he better stop. Sooner or later the truth will be known.

If Gunner65 can post indisputable evidence ( military I.D. photo included ) that he enlisted in the Marine Corps under the name Richard K. Cole and served honorably and can also provide further photographic evidence of his appearance that matched the two he already has posted than I will concede defeat and offer an apology. Surely Gunner, during your military travels around the world you must have snapped a lot of photos of yourself and your comrades. What soldier hasn't?
To be absolutely sure of someone's identity, the identification document has to be verified to it's authenticity then the picture of the person in the identification document must match the person presenting the document which means in person. But since the latter will never likely happen then just the I.D. will have to do for now.

Gunner65

"If Gunner65 can post indisputable evidence ( military I.D. photo included ) that he enlisted in the Marine Corps under the name Richard K. Cole and served honorably and can also provide further photographic evidence of his appearance that matched the two he already has posted than I will concede defeat and offer an apology. " - sneaksie taffer

Toulon, France 1987 USS Nashville (LPD-13) MARG87, 26th MAU(SOC)

Aboard USS Inchon (LPH-12) 1987

Bottom Row, 2nd from right: US Marine Security Detachment "C CO" NRTF Capas Tarlac, RP 1985

Certificate of Honorable Discharge US Marine Corps - 1990

Veterans Administration Photo ID (SSN and ID Number Redacted for Privacy)

It APPEARS that the person in the photos except the group photo since it's difficult to see the faces matches  the two other photos you have posted here and elsewhere. Discharge certificate looks good, veterans I.D. looks legit ( for now ). Since you are claiming these photos are of you then I will have to take your word for now. A promise is a promise so I offer you my sincere apologies for doubting your military service. If all this information was freely available  on the net prior to my investigation the search engines were not able to find them for some reason. You have a YouTube site as well as a blog site but nothing there but Dietrich stuff. But there are unanswered questions as to why Dietrich is hassling you as well as Aquino if you were strangers to him since you both claim you never met him or had any prior communications before the attacks began. I still doubt that Dietrich ever joined the Marines but if he did then he must have known of you there somehow back then since he sounds triggered whenever he mentions your name. I also think he did have contact with Aquino in San Francisco which may have something to do with the Church of Satan or some activity they were involved in which might be considered evil . If only Anton LaVey was alive he might have cleared up this mystery. Anyway vent all you want against me and call me whatever names you see fit. I deserve it.

If only Dietrich would provide proof that he served in the Marines then I will apologize to him also.
Any man that serves his country deserves a pat on the back.

Gunner65

As I have said before, Dietrich was never a US Marine because he did not complete basic training.  He enlisted on October 19, 1987 and his date of Entry Level Separation was Jan 11, 1988.  I left active duty in April 1988 and then entered the Individual Ready Reserve until my Honorable Discharge in May 1990. There is no possible way that Dietrich knew me or even knew anything about me during my time on active duty or afterward. I was never stationed in or lived in California and never knew of Dietrich until about 2010-12 when his shows began appearing on You Tube. 

Dietrich attacks and slanders me because I was involved in obtaining his records proving he was not a US Marine (2016) and then confronting him about it and making that information public.  Aquino has denied and continues to deny ever knowing or working with Dietrich at any time during his service.  Aquino was not stationed at the Presidio at the time of the scandal. Dietrich has used this lie about being involved in shutting down the Presidio and working at the Post library and with Michael Aquino in an attempt to gain notoriety and he has failed.

Okay. I think I understand now why Dietrich would attack you since you attempted to expose his false claims of being a veteran. But now I am trying to figure out how Aquino fits into this? If Aquino is telling the truth then what could be the reason for Dietrich attacking him? It would be easy to call DD a insane lunatic but where is the challenge in that? Perhaps Aquino crossed paths with Dietrich during his time in San Francisco. Aquino may not have noticed him but possibly Dietrich did. Perhaps this occurred near the Church of Satan as Aquino was entering or leaving the place and Dietrich was nearby watching him. It could be possible that DD may have been driven by curiosity to find out more about this place. He could have spoken to LaVey who was alive at the time but I doubt DD would have been granted membership due to his young age and possibly his mixed race heritage. The Church of Satan seemed to only have Caucasians for it's members. Perhaps feeling angry at being rejected for membership at the Church of Satan Dietrich decided to vent his hatred for one of it's senior members who was Aquino years later when DD found out. Just a theory.

Dietrich seems to get himself into trouble because he tries to enter into occupations he is not suited for or where racial discrimination still exists. He may have tried to join the SFPD but could not pass their stiff requirements. He then tries to become a Marine but quickly learns at boot camp that he is not able to cope with the racial discrimination and the harsh regimen so he bails out. He seems to like art but his art skills may be lacking which prevents him from being a successful commercial artist. He tries to be a fashion model but his appearance is too freakish and he will never get assignments except posing as a vampire or circus clown. What is poor Dietrich to do? Become a conspiracy whistleblower of course!

Gunner65

Book by Daniel J. Flynn Contradicts Douglas Dietrich Narrative

Cult City: Jim Jones, Harvey Milk, and 10 Days That Shook San Francisco (2018)
https://www.amazon.com/Cult-City-Jones-Harvey-Francisco/dp/1610171519

Douglas Dietrich claims to have first-hand knowledge of the murders of Harvey Milk and Mayor George Moscone. Including a mysterious female "secretary" who Dan White "knocked down and walked over" and who Dietrich claims helped him get a part-time job at the Presidio Post library at age 16.  Dietrich has also stated that Dan White (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_White) was a "far-right" extremist "high on twinkies" and controlled by Michael Aquino.

But Dietrich may have more in common with "People's Temple" cult leader Jim Jones - and Harvey Milk.  "Loudspeakers played Jones' rants 24/7" https://sites.google.com/site/mrmooressociology/documentaries-2011/jonestown-the-life-death-of-the-peoples-temple

https://www.culteducation.com/group/1005-jonestown/34233-mock-suicide-drills-child-labor-and-armed-guards-inside-jonestown-in-the-days-before-mass-poisoning.html

"The untold story of the intersecting lives of the Reverend Jim Jones and Harvey Milkâ€"marking the 40th anniversary of the Jonestown massacre and Milk’s assassination  November 1978. The Reverend Jim Jones, the darling of the San Francisco political establishment, orchestrates the murders and suicides of 918 people at a remote jungle outpost in South America. Days later, Harvey Milk, one of America’s first openly gay elected officialsâ€"and one of Jim Jones’s most vocal supportersâ€"is assassinated in San Francisco’s City Hall.

This horrifying sequence of events shocked the world. Almost immediately, the lives and deaths of Jim Jones and Harvey Milk became shrouded in myth. The distortions and omissions have piled up since. Now, forty years later, this book corrects the record.  The product of a decade of research, including extensive archival work and ­dozens of exclusive interviews, Cult City reveals just how confused our understanding has become.

In life, Jim Jones enjoyed the support of prominent politicians and Hollywood stars even as he preached atheism and communism from the pulpit; in death, he transforms into a fringe figure, a “fundamentalist Christian,” and a “fascist.”  In life, Harvey Milk outed friends, faked hate crimes, and falsely claimed that the U.S. Navy dishonorably discharged him over his homosexuality; in death, he is honored in an Oscar-winning movie, with a California state holiday, and with a U.S. Navy ship named for him. His assassin, a blue-collar Democrat who often voted with Milk in support of gay issues, is remembered as a right-winger and a homophobe.

But the story extends far beyond Jones and Milk. Author Daniel J. Flynn vividly portrays the strange intersection of mainstream politics and murderous extremism in 1970s San Franciscoâ€"the hangover after the high of the Summer of Love.  In recounting the fascinating, intersecting lives of Jim Jones and ­Harvey Milk, Cult City tells the story of a great city gone horribly wrong.
"

(Daniel J. Flynn is the author of five other books, including Blue Collar Intellectuals, A Conservative History of the American Left, and Intellectual Morons. He is a senior editor of the American Spectator and has written for the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Boston Globe, the New York Post, City Journal, and National Review, among other publications. Flynn lives in Massachusetts and is a USMC veteran who served as an LAV-25 crewman (0313).

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/why-the-left-doesnt-love-dianne-feinstein/

Perhaps Dietrich will end up like Harvey Milk. His assassin was last seen wearing a White polar bear suit and mumbling something in Sanskrit. Maybe also the U.S. Navy will name one of their garbage scows the U.S.S. Douglas Dietrich in his honor?

Gunner65

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replenishment_oiler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USNS_Harvey_Milk_(T-AO-206)

"The July 14, 2016 notification, signed by Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus, indicated he intended to name a planned Military Sealift Command fleet oiler USNS Harvey Milk (T-AO-206). The ship would be the second of the John Lewis-class oilers being built by General Dynamics NASSCO in San Diego, Calif.  The Secretary of the Navy’s office is deferring releasing additional information until the naming announcement, a Navy official told USNI News on Thursday.  Mabus has said the John Lewis-class â€" named after civil rights activist and congressman Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) â€" would be named after civil rights leaders."

https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=67146feed

https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=29682