• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 09, 2017, 06:49:35 AM
Your 'laugh a minute' guy is in the White House ...
He got there on your vote.
The 'joke's on you' ......
The world laughs ....

You're talking to the wrong guy.  I voted for Cruz in the primaries. Yeah, in the general I voted for Trump but I'd vote for the Marquis de Sade over the Democrats and Hillary Clinton.  Take it to somewhere else.

By the way, you wouldn't know how to generate laughs.  You are an insult to all previous Jokers.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 09:26:28 AM
You're talking to the wrong guy.  I voted for Cruz in the primaries. Yeah, in the general I voted for Trump but I'd vote for the Marquis de Sade over the Democrats and Hillary Clinton.  Take it to somewhere else.

By the way, you wouldn't know how to generate laughs.  You are an insult to all previous Jokers.

Bad move 21st. Cruz was "tapped" almost three years before the election to be the next President. The RNC wanted a white-bread Hispanic globalist to compete with Obama. But Cruz is the Cartels man, and was backed through HSBC. Our Special Operations guys went down to Meh-he-kow, and cleared out the Zeta's and got the Federation on sides. That changed the game, and Hilldog was pushed up by the DNC. Cruz is dirty dirty dirty. The London Banks and Drug Cartels guy.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 09:26:28 AM
I hear that brother. I voted for Bernie in the primaries. When I found out he had been cheated by the mainstream media and DNC I cast my vote for Johnson. Once the election was over and the clear choice was made by the American people in a landslide for the 45th President of the United States Donald J Trump, I knew just like we did with Obama, we had to give Trump a chance.

Then once I saw the tremendous cabinet he was putting together, his Inauguration Day speech, and Finally his state of the union. I knew America had made the right choice. I knew then that we had the right man to make America great again.

Since then it’s been record stock market, job market, economy, foreign policy. And nothing but lying and cheating from the left just like they did to Bernie. A party i once supported had abandoned the principals i hold so dear. Of honesty, integrity, equality, inclusion, optimism. That’s no long the demokkkrat party. They are the party of liars and losers. And now we have a winner in the White House.

Yes there are a few  who like to troll but in our hearts we all know they love Trump. Their 24/7 obsession with him is all the proof we need. He has shown the world how to Love Again.

Id like to thank the 45th President of The United States Donald J Trump for changing my life for the better. It’s so great to see millions changing along with me to see him for the great leader that he is, while the demokkkrat fundamentals of lying cheating division racism pedophilia rape and murder are finally cast aside.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 09:37:37 AM
Bad move 21st. Cruz was "tapped" almost three years before the election to be the next President. The RNC wanted a white-bread Hispanic globalist to compete with Obama. But Cruz is the Cartels man, and was backed through HSBC. Our Special Operations guys went down to Meh-he-kow, and cleared out the Zeta's and got the Federation on sides. That changed the game, and Hilldog was pushed up by the DNC. Cruz is dirty dirty dirty. The London Banks and Drug Cartels guy.

So far, all I've witnessed is him sticking to conservative principles.  Yeah, he looks smarmy maybe he is but other than Rand Paul and Mike Lee, he is the best we've got.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 10:28:52 AM
So far, all I've witnessed is him sticking to conservative principles.  Yeah, he looks smarmy maybe he is but other than Rand Paul and Mike Lee, he is the best we've got.

Might be a long conversation. All is not as it seems and "good guys" don't even suit up to play this game.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 10:41:26 AM
Might be a long conversation. All is not as it seems and "good guys" don't even suit up to play this game.

I know a lot of people suspect his ties to Goldman Sachs but so far it has seemed to be all speculation to me.  He  has been one of the only ones in the Senate to fight against Obamacare among other things.  I won't crucify the guy unless I'm thoroughly convinced of his corruption. If he and other conservatives are merely putting on a dog and pony show then the country is finished.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 10:54:56 AM
I know a lot of people suspect his ties to Goldman Sachs but so far it has seemed to be all speculation to me.  He  has been one of the only ones in the Senate to fight against Obamacare among other things.  I won't crucify the guy unless I'm thoroughly convinced of his corruption. If he and other conservatives are merely putting on a dog and pony show then the country is finished.

ALL a Dog & Pony in the Swamp. Bill Hicks called it dead-on! Same as always: Follow the money! If you still like Cruz you should do yourself a favor and look into his doners, and all the trouble they've been in and the Cartel Drug Money they launder. The country is fine. Our military and LEO's combined with average working people hold all the cards. It's a dirty secret internal war 21st. Nobody is clean, but one faction is out for only themselves, and the other does what they have to do to counter them.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 09:37:37 AM

Hey, Soldier of Fiction, why don't you put all this shit together in an E-book and sell it on Amazon?  You'll be bigger than Barry Sadler.

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 09, 2017, 11:13:17 AM
Hey, Soldier of Fiction, why don't you put all this shit together in an E-book and sell it on Amazon?  You'll be bigger than Barry Sadler.

Because I'm just a bullshit artist Paladin. Not a "hero" like you.  ;D

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 11:05:03 AM
ALL a Dog & Pony in the Swamp. Bill Hicks called it dead-on! Same as always: Follow the money! If you still like Cruz you should do yourself a favor and look into his doners, and all the trouble they've been in and the Cartel Drug Money they launder. The country is fine. Our military and LEO's combined with average working people hold all the cards. It's a dirty secret internal war 21st. Nobody is clean, but one faction is out for only themselves, and the other does what they have to do to counter them.

Do you have sources?  If you supply them, I won't criticize.  I respect your views.  It has to be more than speculation though and preferably not affiliated with Alex Jones.  I'm not a big conspiracy guy.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 11:17:29 AM
Do you have sources?  If you supply them, I won't criticize.  I respect your views.  It has to be more than speculation though and preferably not affiliated with Alex Jones.  I'm not a big conspiracy guy.

Do a FOIA on his doaner list. HSBC is right at the top, and they got busted for laundering FIVE TRILLION in Senaloa drug money. The Obama administration gave them a slap on the wrist of a 3 billion dollar fine (their cut) and nobody went to jail! That's just ONE of them.

After the real estate derivative crash, only the Drug Lords had liquidity in any real volume. They saw it as their way to buy their way into legitimacy and have influence by having their on man as President. "Derpa Ferce" stopped that shit. See Sicario. It's not far off from the truth.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 11:25:43 AM
Do a FOIA on his doaner list. HSBC is right at the top, and they got busted for laundering FIVE TRILLION in Senaloa drug money. The Obama administration gave them a slap on the wrist of a 3 billion dollar fine (their cut) and nobody went to jail! That's just ONE of them.

After the real estate derivative crash, only the Drug Lords had liquidity in any real volume. They saw it as their way to buy their way into legitimacy and have influence by having their on man as President. "Derpa Ferce" stopped that shit. See Sicario. It's not far off from the truth.

It is a bit of stretch to link Cruz to that drug money.  Yeah, if he took large donations from HSBC , that in and of itself isn't damning. They are a legitimate business. I need more to go on than that.  Tried googling Ted Cruz and HSBC and not much coming up. :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

It is a bit of stretch to link Cruz to that drug money.  Yeah, he took large donations from HSBC but that in and of itself isn't damning. They are a legitimate business. I need more to go on than that.  Tried googling Ted Cruz and HSBC and not much coming up.

ALL of them are linked to drug money 21st! Not directly of course. That would be untoward! The first rule of power is to stay in power. People seek office because they want comped 500 dollar lunches and rides on G5 private planes, and speaking fee's for corporate gigs, and political groupies (yes they exist). If they aren't seeking office for those reasons, they don't get donations and they do not win! Then came the "Orange One" back by "The Green Ones."

Swishypants

Yes, you all have lived through a counter-coup, and it's not over by a long shot! It's mostly financial and cyber and propaganda, but people do die. More will.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 11:40:29 AM
ALL of them are linked to drug money 21st! Not directly of course. That would be untoward! The first rule of power is to stay in power. People seek office because they want comped 500 dollar lunches and rides on G5 private planes, and speaking fee's for corporate gigs, and political groupies (yes they exist). If they aren't seeking office for those reasons, they don't get donations and they do not win! Then came the "Orange One" back by "The Green Ones."

Look I respect your opinion but I need more than that before I crucify a guy.  Like I said, I'm not into conspiracies.  I consider myself warned and if this comes back to bite the USA, you can say see I told you so and I'll eat my humble pie. I'm not saying politicians can't be bought because many have been.  It is the nature of the beast until we run lobbyists out of Washington.  Hell will freeze over before that happens though.  I do think there are some politicians who come to Washington with the best of intentions and do what they can to fix the government.  I put Cruz in that camp along with Lee and Paul.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

Tried googling Ted Cruz and HSBC and not much coming up. :-\

you have to go deeper in the rabbit hole than that. LOL     

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 07:06:12 AM
Even the illegal Mexicans admit Texas is the ballz and would die for it! Try to get that out of them Massachusetts!

Lyndon LaRue?

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 11:50:10 AM
I do think there are some politicians who come to Washington with the best of intentions and do what they can to fix the government.

DC is well past offering newbies some money for their votes. Or even offering them committee seats for their votes. When they get there, a figurative gun is put to their heads by party bosses and they’re told you will follow orders.

Here’s how it’s been done for decades. These people are all millionaires, money is not going to buy their vote. So, you have big parties with all these beautiful women, men, children, whatever floats their boat. These guys are all scum bag politicians so you know they’re gonna get some. Who wouldn’t. Photos are taken and boom, they are owned. And it didn’t cost a dime. A person will do a helluva a lot more to keep their families reputation than money can buy. The grease and bribes And kickbacks are the icing on the cake.

The realty falls somewhere between Eyes Wide Shut, and LA Confidential. When you own a mans reputation, you own the man. Hence the establishment swamp. So either get rich or be destroyed. Easy choice for anyone.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 11:50:10 AM
Look I respect your opinion but I need more than that before I crucify a guy.  Like I said, I'm not into conspiracies.  I consider myself warned and if this comes back to bite the USA, you can say see I told you so and I'll eat my humble pie. I'm not saying politicians can't be bought because many have been.  It is the nature of the beast until we run lobbyists out of Washington.  Hell will freeze over before that happens though.  I do think there are some politicians who come to Washington with the best of intentions and do what they can to fix the government.  I put Cruz in that camp along with Lee and Paul.

It's probably not worth it for you to do it honestly. Does it make you more money, or make you safer or happier? No. To go down this rabbit hole means unlearning a lot of things you take as gospel. The world is mean, ruthless; numbers. This is the world of the real psychopaths. There is no pot of gold or ticker-tape parade. You lose more than you gain.

Zopyrus

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 09, 2017, 12:10:54 PM

https://youtu.be/Z3t9XF_ZwIM

Caesar's battle flag prejudices me against the guy's op-ed, a priori.

Unless he only likes it as superficial decoration.

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 12:16:43 PM
It's probably not worth it for you to do it honestly. Does it make you more money, or make you safer or happier? No. To go down this rabbit hole means unlearning a lot of things you take as gospel. The world is mean, ruthless; numbers. This is the world of the real psychopaths. There is no pot of gold or ticker-tape parade. You lose more than you gain.
Power corrupts...even Will Riker 😄

https://youtu.be/er3EfsbIfAY

I want to believe that the world even if it is a mean ruthless place still harbors the Jefferson Smiths who want to change things for the better. Call me idealistic and old-fashioned but I think I'd rather believe an illusion than otherwise. Not saying there are many people like that but there are a few.

Zopyrus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 12:31:41 PM
I want to believe that the world even if it is a mean ruthless place, still harbors the Jefferson Smiths who want to change things for the better. Call me idealistic and old-fashioned but I think I'd rather believe an illusion than otherwise. Not saying there are many people like that but there are a few.

I'm fascinated that the state of reality hasn't created more pessimistic nihilists.  Even Pangloss died.

Politics is a futile spectator sport.  The only book to read is Mark Twain's What Is Man?

In my (worthless) estimation, degrees of emotional investment in politicians is inversely proportional to IQ.

paladin1991

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2017, 12:07:37 PM
Lyndon LaRue?

Nah.  Larue Tactical.  That's where the swishy one works.

Quote from: Zopyrus on November 09, 2017, 12:47:14 PM
I'm fascinated that the state of reality hasn't created more pessimistic nihilists.  Even Pangloss died.

Politics is a futile spectator sport.  The only book to read is Mark Twain's What Is Man?

In my (worthless) estimation, degrees of emotional investment in politicians is inversely proportional to IQ.

I am inclined to agree with you at this juncture in my life.  I've been staying away from politics more and more because I'm constantly disappointed.