• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

BettyO417

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 09:29:45 PM
So... I left Gabcast as Mr. Winnie called in and offered Vincent a regular movie review spot.

I had to get extra house keys for my teenagers...  I'm finally giving them copies.  I always have issues at WalMart and I always find a potential girlfriend who works there who's chatty and I think "yeah, I'd do her."

The dude cutting the keys was ADHD.  Couldn't listen, couldn't finish his statements (didn't finish the price "A dollar nine...  ($1.92, actually).

So, ADHD guy while helping me starts helping another guy looking for a car key fob battery. A CR2025.  ADHD guy couldn't find it.  (They were really out of stock.)  I told the guy there's a dollar store with them at 2 for $0.999.  ADHD guy shot off like Michael Tod Vara having a paranoia attack. He threatened to have me kicked out of the store.  My answer, "Dude, you're out of stock, the guy has a car he needs this thing to work. So, are you telling me you don't want him to be able to activate his alarm???" 

ADHD employee had a co-worker walk up to him.

Wal Mart is in the fucking Heathersphere.

Every fucking time...

Sean90028 Sorry about your time at Walmart. It doesn't seem like we're moving forward, the whole world has become a                     Heathersphere.

A whole new concept! Heathersphere :o

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Freyja on May 19, 2018, 06:13:44 PM
WC...I have a huge dislike and contempt for the so proclaimed  "royals". They have raped (literally and monetarily ) , pillaged, abused for more than many centuries, and they are still doing it.

They are the largest perpetrators of slavery, not in the conventional sense, yet by "serfdom" We are still products of this today, while Chuckles gets his tooth brush dressed by his "servant" so he can brush his teeth!!...have to wonder if he has a slave to wipe his ass too? <dunno>

Do you know, that the people, the tax payers of GB paid for this wedding extravaganza, despite Queenie being one of the most wealthy on this planet. Do you have any idea of what the price tag was??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5932612/royal-wedding-cost-how-much-who-paying-meghan-markle-prince-harry/ 

Yeah, Harry has a cushy life...so will Meghan.

Harry ..potential for what?

Freyja,

Ditto to above and know their history and agree.
Elitist snobs. Bring slavery to the America when we were their colonies and then spin it around that we are the evils ones. Duh ..we fought a civil war to free the slaves from the systems they put in place. They are masters of spinning historical facts.

Anyway, Harry has much potential to make a complete ass of himself. 

Doomed

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 19, 2018, 05:19:13 PM
I never said returning to DMN. That ship has sailed.

Keith is showing that he is giving her freedom to move on and do a NEW show by a NEW name and she can stay where she is and use the old equipment and numbers and he will drop the non compete, she just needs to change her show title and not utilize any version of Midnight in the Desert.

Easy peasy...if she returns to the air on May 28 with a show called, Midnight Belle with Heather Wade or any other title besides MitD she can move on with blessings.

#SeemsLikeANoBrainer
Agreed. BTW...just spitballin' here. Use the belch as your 'dump button'.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 19, 2018, 09:21:25 PM
May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real MV please stand up?
I repeat will the real MV please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here
Y'all act like you never seen a doosh before
Jaws all on the floor like Lash and Heater just burst in the door
It's the return of the "Oh wait, no way, your kidding,
She didn't just say what I think she did, did she?"
And Dr Dre said
Nothing you idiots Dr Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement (ha ha)
Feminist women love Eminem, chicka chicka chicka, MV I'm sick of him
Look at him, walkin' around, grabbin' his you-know-what
Flippin' the you-know-who," "Yeah, but he's so cute though."…

[Hook]
I'm MV, yes, I'm the real MV
All you other MVs are just imitating
So won't the real MV please stand up
Please stand up, please stand up?...

[Outro]
Ha ha, I guess there’s an MV in all of us
Fuck it, let’s all stand up!
I love it.

Cowkiller

Quote from: Catsmile on May 19, 2018, 09:41:13 PM
Looks like he said more than shes not coming back to DMN whatever DMN is... DMDN maybe?
Looks like hes implying knowledge about Keefs ability to enforce a request, as in a contract. Dave is also implying Keef is graciously gifting Heather the equipment, like he knows who owns all the equipment, as in seen receipts.

Read the above quoted again.

# Implying

Im sure Dave was very careful coming in to this mess as to ask many questions of keith and maybe others in the know, in regards to Heathers departure.  I don't believe he would have taken the job if he thought keith had treated Heather badly or unfairly. 

The phone thing sounds diffrt  from heathers end doesn't it.  He either doesn't know or ?, Somethings off it seems.

Lilith

Quote from: timebandit on May 19, 2018, 07:01:49 PM
http://ufoship.com/chat/

Thank You MV, Dave and Vincent and bellgabbers for a wonderful program tonight!

Praise MV!

Yorkshire pud

WC...I have a huge dislike and contempt for the so proclaimed  "royals". They have raped (literally and monetarily ) , pillaged, abused for more than many centuries, and they are still doing it.

They are the largest perpetrators of slavery, not in the conventional sense, yet by "serfdom" We are still products of this today, while Chuckles gets his tooth brush dressed by his "servant" so he can brush his teeth!!...have to wonder if he has a slave to wipe his ass too? <dunno>

Do you know, that the people, the tax payers of GB paid for this wedding extravaganza, despite Queenie being one of the most wealthy on this planet. Do you have any idea of what the price tag was??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5932612/royal-wedding-cost-how-much-who-paying-meghan-markle-prince-harry/ 

That almost your entire rant is incorrect we can take as read. And Harry has done two tours of Afghanistan as an officer in his regiment...remind me again who the last POTUS was who had their child go to war? Roughly.

In fact let's go down the list...Both the current Queen and her husband served in world war 2, him the navy her an ambulance driver and mechanic. Andrew was a heli pilot in the Falklands war..William has been a search and rescue and an air ambulance pilot.. So basically STFU.

You're welcome.

What with the weird yet elaborate hats?

Pud, do you have any of these monstrosities to wear for various formal occasions?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2018, 09:54:51 PM
That almost your entire rant is incorrect we can take as read. And Harry has done two tours of Afghanistan as an officer in his regiment...remind me again who the last POTUS was who had their child go to war? Roughly.

In fact let's go down the list...Both the current Queen and her husband served in world war 2, him the navy her an ambulance driver and mechanic. Andrew was a heli pilot in the Falklands war..William has been a search and rescue and an air ambulance pilot.. So basically STFU.

You're welcome.

Also .. the royal family generates about £500 million in tourism in the UK but only costs each UK taxpayer about 65 pence (the cost of a stamp) a year.

Sean92008

Walmart is a necessary evil.

So, if I equivocate Heather to being the Walmart of paranormal radio, am I off?

Doomed

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 19, 2018, 06:56:25 PM
NO HE DID NOT. HE VISITED JPL ONCE.
Yeh, he did work for JPL. Jorches Pizza Lounge. He was head cashier.

Catsmile

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 19, 2018, 08:31:50 PM
I have a feeling Heather will fight.  The longer it goes, the more publicity she gets and she needs it desperately because people are already moving on, forgetting about her IF they ever knew about her in the first place.  She has nothing to lose and everything to gain with the MITD name. 
Keith has to protect his franchise also.  For him to not assert his rights to MITD would be a sissy smackdown in the world wide radio wresting federation.
Me, i believe Keith has everyright to the name.  When Art left C2C he started Dark Matter.  When that ended, MiTD.  Heather should do the same.

The more it goes on the more publicity both Keith/DMDN/Dave & Heather get.

I don't believe anything both parties have said. Let them settle it however they deem fit. I'll wait and watch. Twitter court isn't a court of law, and won't provide a legally binding remedy.

I have no idea who owns what, because I wasn't privy to any contracts, nor was anyone else. Keith, Art, Heather have an idea, and that seems up for negotiation at the moment.   

Sean92008

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on May 19, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
Also .. the royal family generates about £500 million in tourism in the UK but only costs each UK taxpayer about 65 pence (the cost of a stamp) a year.

Cool information.  Useless trivia gold!

Cowkiller

You're welcome.

And we gave the world:
# walmart
#jimi hendrix
#tidepods
#"Faster Pussykat Kill Kill", "They Live",and "Soylent Green"
#Roswell
#Art Bell

Mels-hole1984

Can everyone stop sucking MVs dick? K thanxs.

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on May 19, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

How is that calculated?  Does it take into consideration the money the royal family ''earns'' on their holdings, or example, or the total value? 

''Hey, we own half the country, and you peasants get to pay us 65c each in addition to everything we own and earn on it''.  That about right?

That almost your entire rant is incorrect we can take as read. And Harry has done two tours of Afghanistan as an officer in his regiment...remind me again who the last POTUS was who had their child go to war? Roughly...

It's a really bad idea, considering the ramifications if the child of a high government official were to be captured and held hostage.  Killing one would do wonders for the enemy's recruiting and morale.

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 19, 2018, 10:03:09 PM
What with the weird yet elaborate hats?

Pud, do you have any of these monstrosities to wear for various formal occasions?
Helps identify targets in sniper scopes...

Uh, I am joking about the ugly hats not about any sort of assassination shooting thing... 

dsz

JBW just said the reason he the reason he includes and plays music like this (newer music) is to keep his older listeners young. I guess Art's job was to keep his listeners reliving 1975 and apparently that era's swingers scene. Damned if I have yet to figure out Dave's goal.

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 19, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

Tired of waiting in line?

dsz

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 19, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

I haven't been. Never seen it. Is it as big as Art's?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 19, 2018, 10:07:42 PM
How is that calculated?  Does it take into consideration the money the royal family ''earns'' on their holdings, or example, or the total value? 

''Hey, we own half the country, and you peasants get to pay us 65c each in addition to everything we own and earn on it''.  That about right?

Here's a good breakdown of it:

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/mortgages-bills/how-much-does-the-royal-family-cost-11363982445194

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/money-tips/how-the-queen-and-the-royal-family-boost-the-uk-economy-11364067030820

But yes .. essentially correct, lol.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
Cool information.  Useless trivia gold!
Fader Fact  ;D so about £7.80 generated per capita for £.65 - a 1 to 12 investment.

Tricky-D

68% of the British public believes the Monarchy is good for the country and 17% are indifferent on the subject. I think as long as Queen Elizabeth is alive the British people will feel that way, a majority of the population have no experience or memory of another monarch. For most brits at this point being anti-monarchy feels like being against your grandma. Once she passes I expect that attitude to change. Charles and the rest of the lot better have their escape plans in place, the brits chopped the head off of a King Charles once before.

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
JBW just said the reason he the reason he includes and plays music like this (newer music) is to keep his older listeners young. I guess Art's job was to keep his listeners reliving 1975 and apparently that era's swingers scene. Damned if I have yet to figure out Dave's goal.

Dave Noory's goal is to make us feel like we should be dead or in a state similar to that.  Thus the dreary Paul Anka music.

dsz

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 19, 2018, 10:06:00 PM
And we gave the world:
# walmart
#jimi hendrix
#tidepods
#"Faster Pussykat Kill Kill", "They Live",and "Soylent Green"
#Roswell
#Art Bell

And we gave them Monstanto, McDonald's, MSG, Mickey Mouse... or maybe those were all created by the Nazi scientists we brought over after the war. Probably that.

#DamnNaziCockroaches

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 10:17:56 PM
Dave Noory's goal is to make us feel like we should be dead or in a state similar to that.  Thus the dreary Paul Anka music.

I meant Dave S. But that sounds like a fair assessment for Noory.

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 10:20:03 PM
And we gave them Monstanto, McDonald's, MSG, Mickey Mouse... or maybe those were all created by the Nazi scientists we brought over after the war. Probably that.

#DamnNaziCockroaches

Not to mention the entire Military Industrial Complex ..

Catsmile

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 19, 2018, 09:28:30 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he got it off an instant lawyer/legal forms website. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah, I agree very possible. Which might be a good thing, or a bad thing, if it goes into litigation. Litigation however ain't cheep or quick. Better to try and settle out of court. As in ca$h changing hands, and/or some other barter/agreement. A real C&D would cause most people not to want the legal hassle or expense of a lawyer, unless a lot of money were involved, and/or moral/emotional reasons.

# Stay Tuned!!

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

#DamnNaziCockroaches

Lol, i actually almost added Mickey, monsanto and McShit, didnt think about Msg, isnt it an asian invention?