• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Capital Gazette Shootings

Started by Dr. MD MD, June 28, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:42:40 PM
You never seem to notice that I only post that stuff after you left-wing monkeys threaten actual violence. Now, please stop making everyone here sick and cease your sanctimonious white knighting! ::)

Only sick person here is you, buddy. 8)

(I put an emoji there so you'd know this was a joke, I know with your autism it's hard to tell from context what is and isn't a joke)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:48:05 PM
Only sick person here is you, buddy. 8)

(I put an emoji there so you'd know this was a joke)

Someone who claims to be on the side of goodness and doesn't speak out against massive corruption is sick. There are a lot of you. Maybe it's time for a final solution? ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:51:08 PM
Ha ha, the silly face means its a joke.

I have to do that for the left's sake. Otherwise, they'd try to put me in jail...just like you're kinda trying to do. ;) :D ;) ;D :-\

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:52:54 PM
I have to do that for the left's sake. Otherwise, they'd try to put me in jail...just like you're kinda trying to do. ;) :D ;) ;D :-\

Okay, so post up whatever awful vile shit you feel the need to share on here, but put emoji after it and claim it was all a joke and "social satire". Then claim you're being persecuted for the awful vile shit you feel the need to share on here.  Wash, rinse, repeat 32,000 times.

I got you homeboy.  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:57:09 PM
Okay, so cover up whatever awful vile shit you feel the need to share on here, but put emoji after it and claim it was all a joke and "social satire". Then claim you're being persecuted for the awful vile shit you feel the need to share on here.

I got you homeboy.  8)

You're the vile one! You're also a moron because clearly anyone can see from reading your posts that you are trying to persecute me to virtue signal to your soyboy friends. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 28, 2018, 07:54:59 PM
His father also worked for the NSA according to his facebook account

Just to be a Devil's Advocate, of sorts. Many, many people from all-strata of society in MD and the surrounding areas of DC work for government agencies, including 'alphabet agencies.' I don't know statistics but in some Counties and areas likely a majority-minority directly and then if one includes subsidiary or sundry jobs maybe a small majority. In certain neighborhoods almost everyone is connected to either a government agency or associated law firm, contractor, medical facility/research firm, government grant etc Foundation, Charity, etc. Or works government contracts in construction, maintenance, and what-not. I'm NOT saying this is "good," I think the government  is way too large.

While Annapolis is not "DC" or literally "inside the Beltway" it still is within the greater circle and has the Naval Academy and seat of Maryland State government. Ft.Meade is a major employer so even a father working at NSA or other such stuff doesn't, necessarily, mean anything. Plus a lot of people like to retire to there or the area because a nice town and area and access to the Chesapeake for sailing etc.
So, in short, simply having a relative, even a father, who works for the government, even NSA, is not a surprise or even, maybe, a "smoking gun."

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 28, 2018, 07:03:39 PM
June 28 2018
https://qanon.pub/

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c545bc No.1946309 📁
Jun 28 2018 17:23:24 (EST)
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c545bc No.1946203 📁
Jun 28 2018 17:19:24 (EST)
Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
Each shooter has one coincidentally.
Targets?
Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
New name?
FBI doesn’t know this?
Spooks are hard to find?
Dream to reality.
Q
🇹  ⬇
B5FCEF78-8206-4D83-BD8C-8F8264AFB936.jpeg

>>1946203
Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations?
Openly giving interviews or in background shots?
Symbolism will be their downfall.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 309a1c No.1950090 📁
Jun 28 2018 20:45:55 (EST)
Anonymous ID: a67b67 No.1949870 📁
Jun 28 2018 20:32:20 (EST)
>>1949848
Were the shooters all branded with this mark?
>>1949870
The key = therapist.
Weak minds.
Use of symbolism to push strength and belonging to something powerful.
Controlled.
Duty.
Find the link (common denominator).
Error made.
Name can be found due to filing.
Fake?
Background?
Office?
Other patients?
Relocation imminent?
Conspiracy risk.
End (for now).
Haspel must find & term clas program.
She knows.
Q

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:59:24 PM
You're the vile one! You're also a moron because clearly anyone can see from reading your posts that you are trying to persecute me to virtue signal to your soyboy friends. ::)

I'm "persecuting" you because you act like an asshole and I don't like you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
I'm "persecuting" you because you act like an asshole and I don't like you.

Right back at you! However, you're a moron and should really try picking on someone more remedial.

You also don't seem to get just how fed up people are with sanctimonious virtue signalers like you.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 09:04:55 PM
Right back at you! However, you're a moron and should really try picking on someone more remedial.

More remedial? Someone more stupid than you? That's going to be difficult.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 09:04:55 PM
sanctimonious virtue signalers

So far tonight you've busted out "soyboy" "virtue signaler" "snowflake" and "sanctimonious". Do you know any other words aside from the ones you learn from your lunatic fringe youtube videos?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 28, 2018, 06:58:23 PM
LOL The shooter is Hispanic, WOMP WOMP!

i like how they obscured his facial hair, probably lightened his image too.

im shocked, lol

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 28, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

im shocked, lol
I think that is a Texas DPS "most wanted" site. Happens all the time. There doesn't seem to be a system (actually there was some controversy about this.) Personally I think it is to manipulate statistics in terms of funding, Federal "discrimination" investigations, social pressure from activist groups, etc. This is also a good one....forget where it was from.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 09:13:17 PM
So far tonight you've busted out "soyboy" "virtue signaler" "snowflake" and "sanctimonious". Do you know any other words aside from the ones you learn from your lunatic fringe youtube videos?

This is the difference between right and left, boys and girls. Lefty here can't come up with an argument or point to save his life, is completely humorless but just doesn't like me and so feels justified in persecuting me. He'd like to make it legal, if he could. Now, aren't you glad you voted Trump? :D

Jojo

Wow.  Not one cuss word denigrating to women.
My kinda men!
Me
ps  Forgiveness is for the forgiver!  You two stay away from each other  :o until you find a common enemy!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 09:21:36 PM
I think that is a Texas DPS "most wanted" site. Happens all the time. There doesn't seem to be a system (actually there was some controversy about this.) Personally I think it is to manipulate statistics in terms of funding, Federal "discrimination" investigations, social pressure from activist groups, etc. This is also a good one....forget where it was from.

Mmm Mmm! Love that dark white meat! ;D

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 09:21:36 PM

Dark white skin, uhhmayzin.

It's definitely to offset the obscenely high crime rates of big government loving browns, and to keep that evil whites (((meme))) in the public mind so no one else feels bad about the country being over thrown completely. Joe Rogan was streaming live with Ted Nugent earlier and his half man Redditor assistant interrupted with the breaking news and had to comment he was probably white. Biggest podcast in the world, and he lectures people on spreading conspiracy memes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 28, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

Dark white skin, uhhmayzin.

It's definitely to offset the obscenely high crime rates of big government loving browns, and to keep that evil whites (((meme))) in the public mind so no one else feels bad about the country being over thrown completely. Joe Rogan was streaming live with Ted Nugent earlier and his half man Redditor assistant interrupted with the breaking news and had to comment he was probably white. Biggest podcast in the world, and he lectures people on spreading conspiracy memes.

That guy sure deep throated the deep state in an unexpected way. What a let down! :-\

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 09:45:33 PM
That guy sure deep throated the deep state in an unexpected way. What a let down! :-\

His act is really funny.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on June 28, 2018, 09:46:05 PM
His act is really funny.

I didn't say it wasn't. We were discussing his podcast.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Proceed.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

I think his stand up is way overrated, he's funnier on the podcast at times but I can't listen to it often cause he's such a crypto libtard shill, it's painful.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 28, 2018, 09:50:32 PM
I think his stand up is way overrated, he's funnier on the podcast at times but I can't listen to it often cause he's such a crypto libtard shill, it's painful.

That's apart of his act, but yes I can understand why.

albrecht

Quote from: ksm32 on June 28, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
They're not a real tall bunch.
Obviously all of Netherlands descent and will come to the BellGab SardineFest 2018, in a "sting" operation a free "Herring Coupon" has already been sent out....