• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Well if the worst happens I am going to bid on his personal papers. I have 36 dollars in my Paypal account.

Goldmine. Imagine the technology and ideas he's been sitting on.

THE TESLA OF TORSION FIELD PHYSICS PASSES AWAY  :'(

Morgus

…With a special visit from Richard to update us on Robin’s condition.

expat

According to Robert Morningstar's FB page, Robin Falkov is under sedation in an ABQ hospital. I'm glad she had the sense at least to get to a proper hospital rather than relying on her "miracle" homeopathic bullshit.

Morgus

Quote from: expat on February 24, 2019, 10:14:55 AM
According to Robert Morningstar's FB page, Robin Falkov is under sedation in an ABQ hospital. I'm glad she had the sense at least to get to a proper hospital rather than relying on her "miracle" homeopathic bullshit.
In the last 15min of last night's show Hoagie came on and reported that about Robin Falkov and asked the audience for healing energy thoughts directed at her.

Noory just asked for prayers for Robin Falkov - colon cancer and if she's in a medically induced coma it must be near the end.

My dad died of that and there was no induced coma though the last couple of days I wish and I bet he wished they'd have done that but nobody even asked or suggested. it's a brutal end, people should not have to be conscious through it.

Northcoaster

Quote from: Morgus on February 24, 2019, 02:50:52 PM
In the last 15min of last night's show Hoagie came on and reported that about Robin Falkov and asked the audience for healing energy thoughts directed at her.

So like uh, prayers?

Lunger

Quote from: expat on March 04, 2019, 08:34:16 AM
Mike Bara reports the death of Robin Falkov, yesterday, 3rd March.

https://twitter.com/MikeBara9/status/1102421464752381954

Without Robin, it won't be long before Hoaggie goes.  Then who will we have to kick around?

Awww damn  :(

Losing your partner at any age is devastating, unbearable for some, but in older people it can be the end as well for the surviving half. I hope Richard has the strength to go on, I listen to his show because he's got some charisma, I don't know if he's a con man or just a dreamer caught up in his dreams of heroic deeds of science. I've heard him mention his heart attack many times but never heard him refer to Robin having cancer.

expat

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 08, 2019, 12:44:30 AM
Awww damn  :(

Losing your partner at any age is devastating, unbearable for some, but in older people it can be the end as well for the surviving half. I hope Richard has the strength to go on, I listen to his show because he's got some charisma, I don't know if he's a con man or just a dreamer caught up in his dreams of heroic deeds of science. I've heard him mention his heart attack many times but never heard him refer to Robin having cancer.

It was colon cancer, diagnosed in 2013. Initially she refused surgery, relying on some New Age claptrap called a "Physiospect device." Some sources say that she eventually did allow surgery.

http://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t1055-robin-falkov-has-cancer

expat

OMG Robert Morningstar guest-hosting on Sunday night, discussing Mars inter alia. What tiny amount of knowledge AM* has about that topic is undoubtedly wrong. This is the man who posted a wide-angle image of the Moon naming seven craters, and managed to get all seven names wrong.

http://faroutradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/double-domes-mare-imbrium-composite-labeled-mstar-enh.jpg

albrecht

Quote from: Lunger on March 06, 2019, 04:19:31 PM
Without Robin, it won't be long before Hoaggie goes.  Then who will we have to kick around?
He could parlay this ala a Whitley and communicate with her over various subjects. Or, even better, use it as a teaching tool and start to debunk a lot of the bs and medical quackery spun on various radio programs.  Either way I'm sorry for his loss and for her. Cancer of any kind really sucks.

Morgus

Looks like Hoagie is scheduled to return tonight as the live host:

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2019, 02:34:46 PM
Looks like Hoagie is scheduled to return tonight as the live host:

Does a schedule really mean ANYTHING to The Hoaxster?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2019, 03:02:27 PM
Does a schedule really mean ANYTHING to The Hoaxster?
Come on, he is in mourning, after all. And who knows when hyper-dimensional physics or a broken wristwatch prevents him from coming on the air. And the various, nefarious NAZIs, NASA, and Masons who try to thwart him at every turn. It is in the data and import to look at the model. Perhaps an emergency imaging panel should be called to explain why shows don't happen sometimes?

Hoagie returned tonight.  :)

For the most part he was his usual self. I only heard the last 45 minutes. He mentioned Robin a couple of times but not in terms of her death. At the end of the show with the British lady's recorded voice warning '90 seconds left' he wistfully commented 'they say life is what happens while you're busy making plans'

I wonder how he's set up financially, I doubt he himself has much but they were living in a $4-500K home, maybe she owned it. New Mexico isn't a common law marriage state so if she was the owner he has no claim to part of it unless her will says otherwise.

Hoagie will hook up with a new woman guaranteed, probably one of the old broads he has on the show if they have some money.

Welp he managed to take Robin's death and make it about him and his crazy ideas. He broke down a little. In his view Robin's death, all deaths in fact are unnecessary, the truth is being suppressed, the science has already been done, disease and death conquered by I assume civilizations far more advanced than ours that certain people in high places have/are in contact with.

Imagine losing your beloved partner of 20 years to a cruel disease and actually believing Martians and their technology could have saved her.

crankshaft

Go to a party, have some drinks, do a few lines, huff some, forget what else.

Wake up in a strait jacket in the white rooms again.

A year or so (they say) passes, come back to find the stars misplaced. And the smell of a world that has burned.

WTF happened to Hoagland?

Has 19.5 disbanded?

What else have I missed?

I'm asking for the doctor. He demands a clear explanation.

albrecht

Too popular, and was a good movie, but the meme and vids get a bit old but this one never does: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0D3dzObJXc   

I would love von Foerster as a guest on with RCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev7e9sfWIJo 

Quote from: expat on February 09, 2019, 09:56:49 AM
"Continuing medical emergency".... Hmmm, he must have been taking Robin's homeopathy pills.
Just jumped into this page and this is all I need to see.  (Thanks ExPat)
Hoaxy still isn't on the air ?
The Dark-Side Peanut Gallery must have destroyed him.    No...     Wait.     It was his own Bullshit   -   the true darkside.   ;)

Morgus

Hoagie is scheduled to return as live host for Sat night's show:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on May 18, 2019, 12:12:28 AM
Hoagie is scheduled to return as live host for Sat night's show:

Might be interesting but I’ve never been convinced that chanelling was anything more than a conjob.

Faustina

That was a great show last night.  Fascinating story.

Morgus

Hoagie is scheduled to live host the show tonight, been quite a while...

Morgus

Looks like Hoagie is a no show tonight as host, so they have their usual guest hosts instead.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Morgus on June 08, 2019, 10:05:38 PM
Looks like Hoagie is a no show tonight as host, so they have their usual guest hosts instead.

Maybe he cried off because his torsion field did something?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2019, 10:20:24 PM
Maybe he cried off because his torsion field did something?

Jesus! Put some effort into it. You’re just phoning it in like Noory now. ::)

crankshaft

Well, maybe at some future time RCH will grace us with his presence over the airwaves of the innernet...