TOUCH ME HARDA

lool

I gotta run through this.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 14, 2018, 03:06:15 PM
TOUCH ME HARDA

lool

I gotta run through this.

The English dub is not true to the original anime it was re dubbed as comedic shitposting it has a lot of jew, gay and black jokes. It was not popular in Japan and if i remember right by the time it got here to be dubbed the Japanese licensers said fuck it we dont care what you do with it. And American company that bought the rights to it dubbed the comedic script in and made it kind of a cult classic.

Micki will never look at you like this after you successfully retrieve a cursed wood chipper that turns people into currency from the 1930s.

Watched the 4k restoration of The Fog tonight, it's fantastic. I was concerned it'd have some disgusting modern color grading, the kind they destroyed the LOTR blurays with. Not so! It's kind of surreal seeing something 1980s in that fidelity, I lingered on all the radios, door hinges, weathered window panes and other comfy artifacts of the time. It's tack sharp where it needs to be, but still has that ethereal shallow DOF Carpenter aesthetic quality. Pretty nostalgic seeing what scared people back in the 1980s.

Gd5150

Just stumbled across this trailer. A 1984 version of Mutiny on the Bounty starring Anthony Hopkins, Mel Gibson, and Daniel Day Lewis. Has good reviews. Don’t even remember it.

https://youtu.be/cEaxoITrpWU

Jackstar