• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

trostol

Quote from: coaster on November 05, 2015, 11:05:55 PM
I find it funny how people are always famous people or nobility in their past lives. Give me a break.

not me..from what i understand from an internet site..so we know its true..i was a spanish whore lol

Quote from: nbirnes on November 05, 2015, 11:09:41 PM
Any reason why? We have only used peanut butter, but are always looking to improve.

The vinegar (acetic acid). If you just put plain vinegar on peanut butter it would evaporate quickly.

inuk2600

Quote from: coaster on November 05, 2015, 11:05:55 PM
I find it funny how people are always famous people or nobility in their past lives. Give me a break.

"I was a nameless peasant in 700 A.D. who worked the same unglamorous piece of land in the area known now as Azerbaijan".

Hmmm, almost better than "I was Napoleon"

Quote from: trostol on November 05, 2015, 11:12:49 PM
not me..from what i understand from an internet site..so we know its true..i was a spanish whore lol

Was your name Lisa? Did you sleep with Barfly?

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 05, 2015, 11:12:49 PM

Again was? Hahahah.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nbirnes on November 05, 2015, 11:09:41 PM
Any reason why? We have only used peanut butter, but are always looking to improve.

I like to use milk chocolate on mouse traps... somehow it seems more humane 

AppealPlay

Art has a couple issues that he is very passionate about.  One is global warming and the other is daylight savings time. :D

Clock changes always screw with me....haha preaching to the choir Art! We agree with the clock but not so much AGW.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 05, 2015, 11:15:26 PM
Art has a couple issues that he is very passionate about.  One is global warming and the other is daylight savings time. :D

And radios!

trostol

http://www.astrologjia.com/past-life.html

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:16:28 PM
This interview isn't starting off well..

Hehe...I think Art's schedule is all screwy because he didn't sleep.  Sort of like being hungover, I guess.

Barfly

People that believe this shit want hope, same thing with religion, humans dont want it to end.
But the fact is humans are animals,,yes, we are classified as animals, we just evolved, if we die off other species will continue to evolve.
Hopefully they wont have any religious beliefs that starts controversy, wars and senseless deaths.
My thoughts are if any species from some other galaxy or planet that is advanced to travel the stars does not believe in any deity.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 05, 2015, 11:12:28 PM
He's drunk.  Cut him some slack.  And he's got too many motorcycles.  That is enough to tear a man apart.   :D

Maybe Barfly needs a nice little pussy cat... any pussy cats around that can  help him?

nbirnes

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:16:28 PM
This interview isn't starting off well..

But, depending on the curves and torsion fields, I do believe it will be great!

Barfly

QuantumMystic,

I've got some ostrich skin boots and I love them. Ostrich makes great boot leather.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 05, 2015, 11:18:53 PM
I keep trying to tell you starr ... I can help you with that
Good.  How long have you been playing now? ::)