• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 05, 2015, 11:56:41 PM
I bought a Wi-Fi Nexus 7 and liked it so much I bought a second Nexus 7 in cellular. Can do pretty much everything a radio or MP3 player can do and more. Only thing the radio has going for it is longer battery life for the occasional emergency power outage.
I bought a miniature am/fm from CCrane. 1 1/2" x 3". Dropped it it in my toolbelt or pocket and popped in the earbuds on the job when I did construction. Handy & out of the way. Don't know if they still carry it though. It was only about $20.00

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 06, 2015, 12:08:30 AM
I am enjoying the show but I know most of you aren't.

you know people are expecting you to " complain" and ruin their show

Gumby, Dammit

I am too! This guy is trippin' his balls off and Art's having a great time too...

gabrielle

I am really enjoying this show too!  This guest is honest and interesting.

Barfly

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on November 06, 2015, 12:10:12 AM
I am too! This guy is trippin' his balls off and Art's having a great time too...
This guys nuts, he called Art Al..
no respect

inuk2600

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2015, 12:09:55 AM
Your gifs reminded me of the kid in "Over the Edge" who was always taking acid

Thanks for the ref. I'll have to see this.

Quote from: Barfly on November 06, 2015, 12:09:34 AM
He shits in the yard along with the dog, i make him clean up both

Yes yes in the yard. But does he use a Squatty Potty in the yard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT94FGBj2FU

This legit child savant drew a picture of a chello at age 2, spelled chello, and asked his parents for one. They claim they never had one or showed him one. He's written 5 symphonies before the age of 12, and can play them backwards effortlessly. Explain that shit.

Barfly

Because you have a vagina, it not your fault, we are conceived female.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 06, 2015, 12:12:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT94FGBj2FU

This legit child savant drew a picture of a chello at age 2, spelled chello, and asked his parents for one. They claim they never had one or showed him one. He's written 5 symphonies before the age of 12, and can play them backwards effortlessly. Explain that shit.
I recall some story about a guy who had a stroke and then started composing music and wrote a symphony or something. And he never studied or practiced music before but post brain injury had an obsession almost about it. Brain is a weird thing.

=Schlyder=

If you crunch the numbers... a whole lot of us are sharing past lives.   There's near 8 Billion of us now.. but 50 years ago there was only 4 Billion...  and 1000 years ago, how many?   It seems to me, we would have had to share past lives.   Balderdash I says.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Barfly on November 06, 2015, 12:11:53 AM
This guys nuts, he called Art Al..
no respect
I know! LoL...
I think it's some homeless guy Art picked up in town, fed him a handful of acid and stuck an ether-soaked rag in his underwear and went live. This is Art at his finest!