• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151022 - Douglas Mulhall – Nanotechnology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 22, 2015, 08:28:51 PM

Donald Noory

What has Hoaxland said about the objects that are blocking out light from the star? Lemme guess...it's aliens. But are they glass structures, like on the moon?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spinner on October 22, 2015, 10:21:29 PM
Hi, everyone!

I'm so glad Art is fine and sounds in good spirits. I want a fun and interesting ride tonight, without any scary stuff.

Tonight's topic, nanotechnology, is one of my favorites.
Good evening Spinner.  Glad you're here!

Noorynoid

Quote from: Barfly on October 22, 2015, 10:22:00 PM
It depends on the weapon and if they where inside the car with the window slightly rolled down, im sure they are looking for casings,Art is a high profile figure.
the question is was the  DDoS and shooting is coincidence, if so its obviously someone that was hired to do it.

Have you ever discharged a firearm from a car? Without ear protection (which I doubt the shooter was wearing) I made the mistake years ago as a kid shooting a .357 mag out an open car window at a tree. Lost 50 percent of my hearing in my left year 45 years ago.

trostol

everything i know about nanobots i learned in Cyberpunk 2020 lol

trostol

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 22, 2015, 10:25:12 PM
What has Hoaxland said about the objects that are blocking out light from the star? Lemme guess...it's aliens. But are they glass structures, like on the moon?

awww man he is like convinced it is 100% aliens

Catsmile

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2015, 10:21:44 PM
Thanks Donald.  Now, how am I supposed to get that image out of my head???  ;D

Simple. Type Goatse Bear into Google. :P

maren

Quote from: Robert on October 22, 2015, 10:08:04 PM
Has anyone yet ruled out my hypothesis that it's an object much closer to Earth that's opaque, somewhat irregular, & rotating so the edge occults & unoccults the more distant star repeatedly?

If I knew what the hell that meant, maybe I'd consider it.  THEN rule it out.   ;)

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on October 22, 2015, 10:25:03 PM
Oh please. Scientists are perfectly capable of destroying our faith in science all by themselves.

Not really.  It's all the misrepresentation by reporters trying to sensationalize it.

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on October 22, 2015, 10:25:03 PM
Oh please. Scientists are perfectly capable of destroying our faith in science all by themselves.

quoted for truth

hello great live thread participants.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: trostol on October 22, 2015, 10:24:53 PM
tech may be incredible..but i think it might be used in the wrong ways
yep. The Military and or big corporate will lock it up....

Weirdoradio

Here's an idea:
Let's nominate Art for speaker of the house.

Just imagine what a time that would be.

Quote from: trostol on October 22, 2015, 10:26:07 PM

Is he is convinced rocks are proof of an alien 9/11 type event lol

Quote from: trostol on October 22, 2015, 10:25:40 PM
everything i know about nanobots i learned in Cyberpunk 2020 lol

You learned well.

Quote from: trostol on October 22, 2015, 10:26:07 PM

It could be US. Time travelers from the future.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert on October 22, 2015, 10:08:04 PM
Has anyone yet ruled out my hypothesis that it's an object much closer to Earth that's opaque, somewhat irregular, & rotating so the edge occults & unoccults the more distant star repeatedly?
Yes, I ruled it out. Next question from someone else in the audience?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: rekcuf on October 22, 2015, 10:28:07 PM
Nah. Canadian's... Enough said. "A'boot?" GTFO!

Die, Yankee pig, die!!!

p.s. it's pronounced rooof, not RUFF!

Designx

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 22, 2015, 10:25:12 PM

Well no you see glass structures wouldn't be blocking light  :P They are massive hyperdimensional pyramids rotating around the star.

Barfly

Quote from: Noorynoid on October 22, 2015, 10:25:35 PM
Have you ever discharged a firearm from a car? Without ear protection (which I doubt the shooter was wearing) I made the mistake years ago as a kid shooting a .357 mag out an open car window at a tree. Lost 50 percent of my hearing in my left year 45 years ago.
I have from a van, and yes it is loud but i shoot with ear plugs all the time, for some reason i feel this isn't going to be solved and will be forgotten, OR if the perps are found Art may not disclose who they are.

time will tell

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on October 22, 2015, 10:29:36 PM
I have from a van, and yes it is loud but i shoot with ear plugs all the time, for some reason i feel this isn't going to be solved and will be forgotten, OR if the perps are found Art may not disclose who they are.

time will tell
And Leo is innocent until proven guilty.