• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150930 - Dr Albert Taylor - Journey of the Cosmic Soul - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 30, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 30, 2015, 10:51:45 PM
Confession... I think I've only heard one C2CAM since Art left. I don't know why but Art was the only person who could actually grab my attention on these type of topics (Until Richard stole my heart). I am not even sure I've heard Noory lol. But, given how everyone hates on him, I feel as though I've been spared.

When Noory took over it was like your cool dad took off to the Philippines under some bad vibes and your mom married some idiot fraud who is totally fake and pretends to care about you just so he can bang your mom and raid her bank account. He's basically Hank Kingsley/Ted Baxter in reality.

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 30, 2015, 10:55:43 PM
When Noory took over it was like your cool dad took off to the Philippines under some bad vibes and your mom married some idiot fraud who is totally fake and pretends to care about you just so he can bang your mom and raid her bank account. He's basically Hank Kingsley in reality.

Perfect.

When Noory took over it was like your cool dad took off to the Philippines under some bad vibes and your mom married some idiot fraud who is totally fake and pretends to care about you just so he can bang your mom and raid her bank account. He's basically Hank Kingsley/Ted Baxter in reality.

Quimby you fucking crack me up good brother

maren

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 30, 2015, 10:51:45 PM
Confession... I think I've only heard one C2CAM since Art left. I don't know why but Art was the only person who could actually grab my attention on these type of topics (Until Richard stole my heart). I am not even sure I've heard Noory lol. But, given how everyone hates on him, I feel as though I've been spared.

I tried since I was used to taking Art to bed with me for over 10 years, but man!  Noory would just get my blood pressure soaring -- not conducive to gently drifting off.  Even if I LOVE a guest he's going to have on, I won't listen.  He deserves the spurn and hatred.

George Knapp is good, though! :-)

chefist

I posted the same thought earlier today...just excited Art is back!

pate

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 30, 2015, 10:40:13 PM
That's an unheard of service span for any military aircraft

Chinook (CH47) early '60's to present and no end in sight that I know of...

Just sayin'.  Maybe a few years short of the record, but still kicking.

Ima proud hooker!

maren

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 30, 2015, 10:57:31 PM
Did Art just say he hears Snorey??  LOL   ;D

Did Taylor just say "you've come to a SPORK in the road"?  (I swear that's what I heard)

Quote from: bateman on September 30, 2015, 10:52:21 PM
If you have some real time on your hands, check out the time George tried to explain how the Oates interview right before Dark Matter was JUSHT A BIG OL COINCHIDENCE and then Art shows up to slap him the fuck down. It was unreal.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,3.36300.html

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 30, 2015, 10:59:09 PM
How NOT to impress the chicks.

Dorky can be cute. I mean, after 3 times it does kind of become endearing. Of course, his most attractive feature is his bank account.

maren

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 30, 2015, 10:48:16 PM
Yes, long story but it facillitated letting me let go of the life I was trying to hang onto and resuscitate and allowed me accept the life that was actually awaiting my presence and attention.

That sou ds beautiful -- and how we should all be living.  A gift.

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 11:03:30 PM
One frame the girl is laughing...the next is a "never going to have sex with you ever again" look...

Enough money to buy front row above the dugout at Yankee Stadium. I think he'll be alright.

But the Asian lady losing her shit at him may be the funniest thing I've seen all day.

The funniest part is Jeter walking up and handing him the ball with a smirk on his face.  ;D ;D ;D

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 30, 2015, 11:04:59 PM
Enough money to buy front row above the dugout at Yankee Stadium. I think he'll be alright.

But the Asian lady losing her shit at him may be the funniest thing I've seen all day.

The funniest part is Jeter walking up and handing him the ball like a special olympian.  ;D ;D ;D

Good point...but it doesn’t appear she will have an orgasm...

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 30, 2015, 11:04:07 PM
Dorky can be cute. I mean, after 3 times it does kind of become endearing. Of course, his most attractive feature is his bank account.

Yes, it's quite possible he's a broker who makes more than some of the players on the field.  Ergo, she will look past his inability to catch a baseball and look forward to first class tickets to Paris.

BOOM headshot!   8)

pate

I am hearing strange things on the show, stopped paying attention for a sec there...

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 11:06:35 PM
Good point...but it doesn’t appear she will have an orgasm...

Pffft... like that ever matters.

(I'm kidding)