• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150908 – Deborah Anderson - Witches - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 08, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

Dr_Blue

Quote from: TigerLily on September 08, 2015, 11:20:47 PM
High all. Late to the party as usual if I make it at all.  Only 9 pages so far.  A little slow tonite.  Must mean she's a good witch (really interesting) or a bad witch (really boring)?
I'm telling the boss you are late again! This has to stop or I'll call the main office.

AppealPlay

Quote from: TigerLily on September 08, 2015, 11:20:47 PM
High all. Late to the party as usual if I make it at all.  Only 9 pages so far.  A little slow tonite.  Must mean she's a good witch (really interesting) or a bad witch (really boring)?

I got here late, too.  Eh...not the best guest tonight.  Definitely not nearly as entertaining as David Paulides but Art's doing a good job to keep it moving.

jazmunda

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 11:19:57 PM
Art interviewed Neal Adams? I could have sworn it was Dave or Ian that interviewed him.

As much as I loathe to go to this website here it is:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2006/08/12

It should be in the mega torrent.

Other C2C appearances.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/adams-neal/6690

WOTR

trostol

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2015, 11:21:18 PM
Is it just me, or is she playing it very close to the chest?  I seems like she does not cast spells, does not really tell people how to protect themselves, and offers somewhat generic advice (be good.)  I believe she may be a practicing witch- but it seems like there is not a lot of substance.  Still good- but very conservative when it comes to the spiritual realm.

the problem is there is as many different forms of..lets call it witchcraft..as there is christian denominations

Juan Cena

BTW Dave has the Merlin Project/Time Trax guys on. I wouldn't mind hearing Art interview them one night.

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 11:22:49 PM
BTW Dave has the Merlin Project/Time Trax guys on. I wouldn't mind hearing Art interview them one night.

really? lol they bore the hell out of me

aldousburbank

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 08, 2015, 11:21:43 PM
Don't tease me with faux-Springsteen!  You can't do better than the real thing.
What about Manfred Mann?

Given Art's proclivity toward pretty women, gotta wonder why he didnt find a "glamour witch".

Now THIS is a witch i could really "get behind"...

Fiona Horne is an Aussie witch that I have heard on a few shows over the last decade (including Jorch's circus). She's NO Evelyn, but she was entertaining nonetheless.

jazmunda

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2015, 11:22:29 PM
I hope that this actually works for his back long term.

Me too. Back pain is a bitch. I don't suffer as bad as Art but it doesn't tickle and I still have to lift up my kids.

Spinner

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 11:08:41 PM
I can't recall Art ever interviewing a comic book writer or artist before.
I think he interviewed Neal Adams...?

jazmunda

Quote from: Snarkys_Machine on September 08, 2015, 11:24:05 PM
Given Art's proclivity toward pretty women, gotta wonder why he didnt find a "glamour witch".

Fiona Horne is an Aussie witch that I have heard on a few shows over the last decade (including Jorch's circus). She's NO Evelyn, but she was entertaining nonetheless.

She used to date a guy I played Aussie Rules football with. I think she lives in the US now.

aldousburbank

She looks like she could be very entertaining.

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2015, 11:21:18 PM
Is it just me, or is she playing it very close to the chest?  I seems like she does not cast spells, does not really tell people how to protect themselves, and offers somewhat generic advice (be good.)  I believe she may be a practicing witch- but it seems like there is not a lot of substance.  Still good- but very conservative when it comes to the spiritual realm.

Agreed. She seems wishy-washy

Dr_Blue

bwhahahaha.....  "Now THIS is a witch i could really "get behind"...

trostol

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 08, 2015, 11:25:58 PM
Agreed. She seems wishy-washy

i think it comes from its more of a religion more then ..super duper spooky mumbo jumbo...and most do not..like other relgions go out and discuss it or ty to convert..most say let a person believe what they want

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 08, 2015, 11:13:13 PM
Question for Guest: "I found an official witches wand, What fun can I have with it? Could I zap the tax man?"

Wands are made out of the wood from the Holly tree.  That's how they came up with the name for "Hollywood".

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on September 08, 2015, 11:23:38 PM
really? lol they bore the hell out of me

I do enjoy the shows on topics like futurism, predictions, Nostradamus, etc.

maren

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 11:22:49 PM

I'd like to hear them, too.  Heather? 

Dr_Blue

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 08, 2015, 11:27:59 PM
Wands are made out of the wood from the Holly tree.  That's how they came up with the name for "Hollywood".
What would YOU do with a legit wand?