• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150908 – Deborah Anderson - Witches - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 08, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 10:32:58 PM
You mean Dave barked at him.

Actually I meant Jorch...when Jorch told Richard to "drop it Richard, just drop it"

ShayP

I wasn't going to tune in.  However, I did.  is this good or"meh?"   Is Art interviewing her to be Paglini's replacement?  Oh...and GREETINGS EVERYBODY!  :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on September 08, 2015, 11:13:36 PM
Smooches.

Is that what MV does? Maybe I need my own thang.
Awww, thank you Jaz.  I think Smooches is all your own.  Smooches back to ya. :-*
Praise MV!  Praise Jazmunda!

RoseGirl

Art should ask 'what is the difference between voodoo and witchcraft'? What is the difference between 'shamanism' and witchcraft? Can she harm as easily as she can help?

Juan Cena

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 08, 2015, 11:13:07 PM
This witch is too nice! I wan to hear an evil one lol

How about an evil clown. Art never has done a show on evil clowns, has he?

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on September 08, 2015, 11:15:43 PM
I wasn't going to tune in.  However, I did.  is this good or"meh?"   Is Art interviewing her to be Paglini's replacement?  Oh...and GREETINGS EVERYBODY!  :D

IMO ..meh

Juan Cena

Quote from: Snarkys_Machine on September 08, 2015, 11:15:04 PM
Actually I meant Jorch...when Jorch told Richard to "drop it Richard, just drop it"

Same fracking thing.

RoseGirl

oye....you can't wish bad karma away. Sheesh. She doesn't know what she is talking about.

trostol

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 08, 2015, 11:16:03 PM
Art should ask 'what is the difference between voodoo and witchcraft'? What is the difference between 'shamanism' and witchcraft? Can she harm as easily as she can help?

he sorta asked the last part earlier...she said that really not her thing more or less

jazmunda

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 08, 2015, 11:16:03 PM

Great minds. I asked that question (or similar) via the wormhole half an hour ago. :P

Juan Cena

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on September 08, 2015, 11:14:47 PM
Neal Adams, growing Earth.

Art interviewed Neal Adams? I could have sworn it was Dave or Ian that interviewed him.

RoseGirl

Quote from: jazmunda on September 08, 2015, 11:19:14 PM
Great minds. I asked that question (or similar) via the wormhole half an hour ago. :P

there ya go jaz...great minds.

TigerLily

High all. Late to the party as usual if I make it at all.  Only 9 pages so far.  A little slow tonite.  Must mean she's a good witch (really interesting) or a bad witch (really boring)?

RoseGirl

Quote from: jazmunda on September 08, 2015, 11:20:26 PM
She did mention that you can kill using witchcraft.

yes you can, total. Not to be taken lightly at all.

WOTR

Is it just me, or is she playing it very close to the chest?  I seems like she does not cast spells, does not really tell people how to protect themselves, and offers somewhat generic advice (be good.)  I believe she may be a practicing witch- but it seems like there is not a lot of substance.  Still good- but very conservative when it comes to the spiritual realm.

Rocky4228

Don't tease me with faux-Springsteen!  You can't do better than the real thing.