• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Some say and surmise that Bart Ell is really Sarah Brestlin.

So I pose the question :

" Are you Sarah ? "

And it's NOT ALL about me, as is clearly shown in my latest video where I discuss people who are CLEARLY NOT me !

As for my being flaky, I'm not even crumbly.

There are far more flaky people out there posting on and off of here.

Including you, Bart Ell and Sarah too.

8)

Falkie2013

Quote from: c337pilot on December 29, 2013, 09:05:28 PM
I thought that Eddie Coyle was Sarah Brestlin.

I guess the speculation over his/her identity may never end.

Unless of course some paranormal researcher or Ed Dames or Evelyn Paglini finds out the true identity for certain.

georgesucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 09:07:31 PM
I guess the speculation over his/her identity may never end.

Unless of course some paranormal researcher or Ed Dames or Evelyn Paglini finds out the true identity for certain.
I will do some remote viewing on the subject then.

georgesucks

When are you going to post the next video??

Falkie2013

Quote from: c337pilot on December 29, 2013, 09:11:33 PM
When are you going to post the next video??

Probably tomorrow. I'm still pretty wiped out from last night's problems.

I am now actually sitting down and writing a script for my videos because people complained about them being too free stylin' though I am having problems with certain words.

Tuesday I won't be doing one until after I get back from shopping, going to Costco, getting a videocamera tripod and holding a wake of sorts for the local Barnes & Noble that's closing forever in Pleasant Hill. I tend to do the videos late in the night for another reason. My neighbor keeps her tv up really loud and the noise comes through the walls. I also need to see ( if I have time ) about getting a headphone with a headset at Fry's as well.

By March 1 I should have saved enough for a new Ipad and will order a 2nd microphone for remotes on Tuesday, if one can be attached to an Ipad or the external keyboard. I have no idea at present if you can or not.

Then its another sucky night of watching the chupacabra drop from the trees while holding a ball filled with glowing orbs of St. Elmo's Fire that spell out Happy 2014 and listening to rock music I can't understand on all those Rockin' New Years Eve type shows while there's not a damned thing to watch on tv afterwards.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 08:05:53 PM
Here I talk about the plethora of paranormal shows, UFO Hunters, Bill Birnes, MV and his anti cat stance, Art Bell and more !!! ...

Watched it and liked it. The problem with this video was Falkie was looking at the screen and not into the camera.

"Where do the men in black get their clothes?"

littlechris

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 29, 2013, 08:57:27 PM

.....and I wear a nutella stain on my face... you better hope that is nutella and not a remnant from my earlier "accidents"

Ehh, that's GROSS!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 29, 2013, 09:42:43 PM
Watched it and liked it. The problem with this video was Falkie was looking at the screen and not into the camera.

"Where do the men in black get their clothes?"

It was too late in the day to call Canon and find out why my printer isn't printing or I would have been reading from a printout. I was reading the copy off the screen from the pages in Mac's pages or whatever the heck its called.

Thanks for watching it and I'm glad you liked it. I'm always afraid deep down that people won't like my stuff. I still feel a bit insecure about doing them. I don't know if that's a kind of stage fright or not having anyone to talk about what I decide to comment on. Little Chris keeps asking me the subject of my NEXT video but I won't tell him because then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it ?

I could use some help in synching the audio with the music and effects.

Once I get over this crud and can get out with the video camera I'll be doing remotes from places like in SF and will even be doing a video biography of myself talking about how the city of San Francisco has changed since 1964.

And yes, Bart Ell, that will be mostly about me ...

As if I'm gonna promote someone else, even though I do frequently in my videos.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 29, 2013, 09:53:40 PM
Ehh, that's GROSS!

No its a pimple that I broke open and didn't think of covering up. I'm all out of bandaids. Or its a cold sore, I'm not sure which. Will go get some on Tuesday.

sorry about that. I've never eaten Nutella in my life.

And the accidents were from the other end. I'm finally over that though I probably won't be eating anything tonight because of it.

I am tempted to take RC Hoagland's Baking Soda cold/virus/flu/sinus infection cure and put it on video but don't know if it would cure my sinus infection, make things worse or cause me to puke all over my keyboard. My stomach is still queasy from yesterday.

I have no idea WHY he thinks guzzling baking soda kills the viruses or bacteria in your body though he said something about it changing the alkaline level in your stomach or body. He just said drinking the stuff would cure me from the crud I've got.

If I do it I'll probably do it early Wednesday morning so I can have ginger ale or 7Up around to kill the effects if it goes awry.

Who knows ? It might go viral like Bob Beckel's drinking the twinkie and milk shake in a blender on The Five.
;)
Funniest thing I'd seen in years on tv because of his face turning red and the realization that he'd made a HUGE mistake as he ran off set to go puke his guts out.

BEASTMODE: Bob Beckel vs. Twinkie Milkshake

and ... Beckel trying to talk about the end of Twinkies.

;D ;D ;D :D ;) ;) :)

The Five Bob Beckel's Very Funny Twinkie Going Out of Business Segment

steelbot

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 09:18:55 PM

By March 1 I should have saved enough for a new Ipad and will order a 2nd microphone for remotes on Tuesday, if one can be attached to an Ipad or the external keyboard. I have no idea at present if you can or not.
Blue tooth anything can be attached to the ipad.  I would only caution, the ipad is not a full blown production, nor recording device.  Your camera/tripod/microphone on a computer will always be better.  Plus, that adds another trip to the genius bar if you don't reliably know how to use the ipad and get the files to and from, and then into your favorite post editing software.  I would lean on the side of caution for using my ipad as the main recording device.  (For my take on it, the only reason i used it during Dark Matter days of old, was because, the ios software worked better for me than the website. and using an analog stereo cable was easy peasy.)

Falkie2013

Quote from: steelbot on December 29, 2013, 10:06:07 PM
Blue tooth anything can be attached to the ipad.  I would only caution, the ipad is not a full blown production, nor recording device.  Your camera/tripod/microphone on a computer will always be better.  Plus, that adds another trip to the genius bar if you don't reliably know how to use the ipad and get the files to and from, and then into your favorite post editing software.  I would lean on the side of caution for using my ipad as the main recording device.  (For my take on it, the only reason i used it during Dark Matter days of old, was because, the ios software worked better for me than the website. and using an analog stereo cable was easy peasy.)

Somewhere in all that I will also save up towards a go camera which ( unlike my Handicam ) is mac friendly. The ipad is a temporary expedient until I get a Macbook and when I buy one I will get free training to use it at the Apple Store. The videos imported from my handicam aren't loading to You Tube from Ivideo properly. I will be reading the Itunes 11 Missing Manual sometime tonigh to see if there's anything in there than will help. The Sony Handicam I have is geared towards using a PC. Eventually I will buy a new PC based laptop as well.

And my Steelers got screwed out of the playoffs due to bad officiating.

>:( >:( >:(

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 10:38:47 PM
Somewhere in all that I will also save up towards a go camera which ( unlike my Handicam ) is mac friendly. The ipad is a temporary expedient until I get a Macbook and when I buy one I will get free training to use it at the Apple Store. ...... Eventually I will buy a new PC based laptop as well.

Stop buying toys!! I still havent seen the shiny purple microphone (that you just bought for $60) in any of your videos!!!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 29, 2013, 10:45:30 PM
Stop buying toys!! I still havent seen the shiny purple microphone (that you just bought for $60) in any of your videos!!!!

They are not toys. I am getting them to make my videos better and to get better equipment. And many have complained that they can only see my head in the videos. There is no room to go back much more than I already am. This is why I want a tripod to not be stuck in front of my Imac and to do videos from my bedroom and outside where there's a lot more room.

And its strange you never saw this one. I posted the link on it on Bellgab if I recall correctly.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

This was sent to me in an inbox.

http://politicalblindspot.com/how-a-wealthy-clean-cut-duck-dynasty-tricked-the-world-for-publicity/

Just tried to watch Duck Dynasty for the first time.

The alligator was a better actor.

I turned it off after a couple of minutes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 10:05:04 PM
No its a pimple that I broke open and didn't think of covering up. I'm all out of bandaids. Or its a cold sore, I'm not sure which. Will go get some on Tuesday.

And the accidents were from the other end. I'm finally over that though I probably won't be eating anything tonight because of it.

The above; I'm no expert in PR or getting broadcasting careers on the road, and I'm taking a wild stab here; But I'm not sure openly discussing suppurating sores and unintended bowel evacuation in an open forum is necessarily the way to go.. I dunno, as I say, I'm no expert.

steelbot

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 10:38:47 PM

And my Steelers got screwed out of the playoffs due to bad officiating.

NO, they got screwed out of the playoffs because they went 8-8 as did damn near the entire conference, but more so because they had to have all the stars align and KC decided to play their 3rd squad, along with that, they ONLY needed a fricken field goal.  But oh well. 

tertiaryimam

Quote from: littlechris on December 29, 2013, 09:53:40 PM
Ehh, that's GROSS!

Oh so that's fucking gross but Rick Moranis feasting on Harrison Ford's slain corpse is somehow just fine and dandy with you?

Those are some values you have, kiddo.

But most of you kids these days are cold-blooded, dead-eyed beasts. Can't say I'm surprised.

I blame it on the anime:

[attachimg=1]

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2013, 02:54:22 AM

The above; I'm no expert in PR or getting broadcasting careers on the road, and I'm taking a wild stab here; But I'm not sure openly discussing suppurating sores and unintended bowel evacuation in an open forum is necessarily the way to go.. I dunno, as I say, I'm no expert.

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 30, 2013, 03:03:45 AM
Oh so that's fucking gross but Rick Moranis feasting on Harrison Ford's slain corpse is somehow just fine and dandy with you?

When has Harrison Ford ever died in any movie?

area51drone

Quote from: littlechris on December 28, 2013, 07:47:09 PM
I dont get it. What is this supposed to mean?? Is it sexual? I'm only 10.

I'll let Falkie explain.  Resistance is futile.

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on December 30, 2013, 03:00:11 AM
NO, they got screwed out of the playoffs because they went 8-8 as did damn near the entire conference, but more so because they had to have all the stars align and KC decided to play their 3rd squad, along with that, they ONLY needed a fricken field goal.  But oh well.

Fucking steelers, always taking superbowls away from the Seahawks.  Not this year bastards!

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on December 30, 2013, 03:13:28 AM
Fucking steelers, always taking superbowls away from the Seahawks.  Not this year bastards!
lolz - we did take that one away you're right...because what were they the best in their division, but what was their record really that year...7-9...they DESERVED it lol!

tertiaryimam

Quote from: littlechris on December 29, 2013, 10:45:30 PM

Speaking of the fall of Western Civilization, have you thought of taking any courses at University of Phoenix yet, littlechris? You got to find some direction in your life and get out of this slump you've been in. Take it from Tertiary Imam (or "the Tersh", as hipsters call him): every day is a winding road. You outa know.

Or as Sarah Mclaughlin sang,

Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay

There's always some reason
To feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day

I love the shit out of Sarah Mclaughlin. Beautiful stuff. Best singer ever.

[attachimg=1]

There's a lot of fine programs at Univeristy of Phoenix (Univ O' Pee). Here's ones I think you would find particularly interesting and may even lead to a long and fulfilling career:

ECO372 Principles of Macroeconomics
QNT351 Quantitative Analysis for Business
PSY410 Abnormal Psychology
HCS260 Pharmacology
ACC491 Contemporary Auditing I

Light a spliff, turn on some Burning Spear and think it over. Judging from your typing skills and comments, you're certainly low income enough to get a Pell Grant, which will provide you with up to $8,000 a year. And now is better than ever to wrack up Student Loan debt. Stafford Loans are the motherfuckin' shit, yo! All you have left to lose is your chains.

Here is a youtube of the rare and adorable breed of cat "The Egyptian Hairless."

Purrbalds Sphynx Kittens

Falkie, have you ever thought of getting the hair removed from your cats? It will probably help your allergies tremendously. I know in the old days they had very primitive and painful methods, but now we have better options, like Lasic surgery. The cat is given a light anesthesia, then all the fur is taken off, then it is awoken, given some delicious ice cream, and it can go home the next day.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 30, 2013, 03:06:38 AM

[attachimg=1]

Cromwell? He was a fucking catholic. I'm an atheist. At least let me have some dignity.

steelbot

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 30, 2013, 03:17:18 AM

Light a spliff, turn on some Burning Spear and think it over. Judging from your typing skills and comments, you're certainly low income enough to get a Pell Grant, which will provide you with up to $8,000 a year. And now is better than ever to wrack up Student Loan debt. Stafford Loans are the motherfuckin' shit, yo! All you have left to lose is your chains.

Falkie, have you ever thought of getting the hair removed from your cats? It will probably help your allergies tremendously. I know in the old days they had very primitive and painful methods, but now we have better options, like Lasic surgery. The cat is given a light anesthesia, then all the fur is taken off, then it is awoken, given some delicious ice cream, and it can go home the next day.

So, I must ask we're you being serious?

Did you really just call him poor because his typing skill and comments don't seem to measure up to your judgment?

As for the cats thing, why would you intentionally de-hair a cat?  IF YOU're Alergic, and wish to remain a cat lover and still own them, you're gonna have to deal with that aspect.  How fucking fair would it be if your hair or fingernails caused someone an allergy, and momma said, welp son lets go, daddy loves you and me and all, but if we don't dehair and claw you then daddy's leaving, oh and btw, don't mind what they're doing to those testes while you're their, you'll still be able to have an erection.

area51drone

I think we need a Falkie Telethon.   Falkie must go on camera dressed as Jerry Lewis, and do his schtick for 24 hours straight, accepting pledge donation calls via Skype, live for all to hear.    Falkie, are you up for it, or should we ask Bart Ell to fill in?

Falkie in his younger, tanner, less laid up years.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on December 30, 2013, 03:28:01 AM
I think we need a Falkie Telethon.   Falkie must go on camera dressed as Jerry Lewis, and do his schtick for 24 hours straight, accepting pledge donation calls via Skype, live for all to hear.    Falkie, are you up for it, or should we ask Bart Ell to fill in?

Good luck with that; when do you want your alarm setting for? Although a marketing plus might be smellovision. To get the full Falkie experience.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: steelbot on December 30, 2013, 03:22:17 AM
So, I must ask we're you being serious?

Did you really just call him poor because his typing skill and comments don't seem to measure up to your judgment?

As for the cats thing, why would you intentionally de-hair a cat?  IF YOU're Alergic, and wish to remain a cat lover and still own them, you're gonna have to deal with that aspect.  How fucking fair would it be if your hair or fingernails caused someone an allergy, and momma said, welp son lets go, daddy loves you and me and all, but if we don't dehair and claw you then daddy's leaving, oh and btw, don't mind what they're doing to those testes while you're their, you'll still be able to have an erection.

I pride myself on being a serious person so I don't appreciate your insinuations I'm some kind of joker.

I was dead serious about Littlechris's typing skills and comments. He's clearly went to public school, and his family is likely on food stamps. How do I know this? Because I had to go to public school a few years when my dad was locked up for white collar crime. He embezzled a shit ton of money, and mom, brother Kevin, sister Sandra and me all had to move out of our Connecticut estate to live in a disgusting trailor. I left my prep school and had to start attending the public school and I had to eat lunch with a lot of these poor kids. They often smelled bad and they'd leave sincere and uplifting comments on Bellgab, much like littlechris does. Often they'd choose an endearing avatar too, which just screams "I am a harmless and good natured soul."

It was a living goddamn hell.

I'm just trying to steer littlechris in the right direction. I think he needs a hand up, not a hand out. That is why I'm trying to inspire him to study business and pharmacology at University of Phoenix. With that knowledge he might be able to land a job as a short order cook. He might even get "employee of the month."

As far as removing cat hair, this is precisely what my family did with our Collie --- before my dad was imprisoned for tax evasion and grand larceny. I sneezed one night while we were eating gold-plated lobster butts sautee'd in a nice, white wine, and we decided that we were either going to put "Nancy Reagan" down (as we named her) or remove all her fur. We were civilized people, so we chose the latter option. We had to fly her to Mexico to get the job done because it wasn't yet legal in the States, and after about two weeks Nancy was as hairless as a Chinaman's chest! It turned out I sneezed because our live-in cook, Hanif Kojak, had put too much paprika up the lobster anus (we later fired him and expelled his family from the premises). But Nancy was happier. We could tell because she trembled violently during the winter.

Anyway, no hard feelings, bro.